February 2016 Moms

Talking?

Have your LOs started talking yet? What are they saying?

Mouse says hi, bye, and stop and will sign milk.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Talking?

• Aww! Mine babbles a lot but isn't saying recognizable words yet. I mean, I think he knows what he means but it's not in English! He might be catching on to what Dada means, and if you ask him a question he will answer in his own language, but that's about it. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Aww! Mine babbles a lot but isn't saying recognizable words yet. I mean, I think he knows what he means but it's not in English! He might be catching on to what Dada means, and if you ask him a question he will answer in his own language, but that's about it. 
    Mouse will go to his daddy when you ask where is daddy and he'll say Da! But he also looks at the dog and says Da! He only says mama when he's mad.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Caleb has been saying a few words for quite a while now. He is saying mama, dada, fish, tractor, and he can say a few names too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Liam says mom' Dada hey  yes night-night ball he's trying to say his 2brothers names and is very close but not quiet .
  • jmcooke25jmcooke25 member
    edited November 2016
    Rylee says Mama, Dada, Nana,hi, yeah, wow, and all done. She also signs more, milk, and all done. I just love watching her little personality develop!
  • Carmine says dada and I think I heard mama once. But all babble 
  • Jacob says mama, Dada, bubba and I'm pretty sure I heard bye-bye the other day. He claps and is getting the hang of waving. 
  • Roan can't talk yet. He does plenty of babbling, which includes things that coincidentally sound like words. Things like "mama", "papa", "dada", "wha", "dis". I don't count it as talking because the intent doesn't seem to be there. Speech might be delayed anyway since he's getting both English and Dutch.

When did your babies start talking?
  • Liam started prob almost 3months ago w momma and Dada and hey and night night were all within 2-3weeks.he just turned 9months.all my kids have started saying words around 6-7months.probably BC there's never  a quiet moment here.3boys....
  • jarob747jarob747 member
    edited December 2016
    @=caenis= mine started babbling normally then stopped. He was so sober and quite that everyone actually had me concerned for several months, but he has picked up a bit again. He's just a quiet, baby... he's taking it all in. Words for a couple weeks now at almost 10 months. He definitely says mama to me and dada to daddy.