October 2016 Moms

Re: WTF Wednesday 11.30.2016

• WTF November, how did you let December creep up on us like this?
  • Yeah, I second that... Wtf November? I can't believe how much time has passed and how quickly.

And on another note... WTF to adult temper tantrums. I get it, you're upset... does everyone else need to be in your bad mood with you? Sooooo annoyyyyiiiiiing 

• Loading the player...
  • WTF to my kid who will not sleep more than 2 hours at a time and that's being generous.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• @MRSCORKER have you tried laying him on his side or tummy? Johnny was a pretty crummy sleeper until I discovered he likes sleeping on his tummy. Now I've had several 5-6 hour stretches of sleep.
  • WTF why won't my scale go down, I need to wear something else beside yoga pants. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Why am I still wearing maternity clothes?!?!? 
  • I second and third the WTF why won't my scale go down and why am I still wearing maternity clothes...ugh!
  • MRSCORKERMRSCORKER member
    edited November 2016
    @AllyTheKid I won't be able to sleep knowing he's on  stomach. I'd be checking him every 30 seconds. 

Im also still in maternity clothes and haven't even looked at the scale. I'm too exhausted to care. 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• I hope you find something that works and get some rest soon.

I keep seeing ads for HitchFit, anybody know anything about that?
  • Ughhh I wish LO would sleep for 2 hrs. During the day I only get 5-10 min catnaps from her. How can she function on no naps??? And when was she supposed to be sleeping 14+ hrs a day? Never happened here
  • WTF acne... my face was perfect during pregnancy. Now I'm regressing back to puberty. I was hoping I would have "outgrown" this by now.
  • WTF acne... my face was perfect during pregnancy. Now I'm regressing back to puberty. I was hoping I would have "outgrown" this by now.
    Amen, sister friend. My postpartum skin is awful! I was hoping for some BC options that would help, but no. 
  • My skin has just been extra greasy feeling, ick!
  • mothernorthmothernorth member
    edited December 2016
    I was hoping the Nexplanon would help, but so far I just keep getting those big, deep, painful spots on my jawline =/ at least they're not the pointy bright red white head kind that I used to get all over my t-zone. Small victory?