April 2017 Moms

WTF Wednesday 11/30

lets hear it ladies!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DS--N14
Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17

Re: WTF Wednesday 11/30

• WTF coworker, you said something was done, I told someone else it was done, and now I look like an ass because it wasn't.  Thanks a bunch dude.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • WTF DS...you threw such a fit when I gave you a haircut your daddy had to restrain you and I cut myself with the scissors. This isn't your first haircut...what the heck am I going to do with you next time?!
  • Wtf to coworkers who constantly call out. I keep getting asked to come in early bc others call out.  I got 4 calls while I was having an ultrasound today!
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • WTF to just almost everything in life currently.  WTF to the company who after two weeks still hasn't mailed my car title, WTF to "team teaching" a subject but leaving a meeting with no consensus and now I'M the one who has to make a decision, WTF to the ice pellets falling from the sky, WTF to DH getting called out of the state for work suddenly this week, WTF to my insurance no longer working at the hospital I was going to deliver at, WTF WTF WTF.

I'm having a bit of a meltdown/poor me day today.  Rant over :)
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @wagnerw that's all awful, but especially about your insurance!  Do you have to switch OBs now?
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • I know it's no longer Wednesday but WTF.  WTF to my parents who said they wern't sick when my dad had freaking bronchitis and mom had a cold because "they wanted to see me" SERIOUSLY you like 3 minutes across town and I see you 3-4 times a week and you call me at least once a day.  LIKE C'MON we do not need to see each other that much ESPECIALLY when you are freaking sick.  Also WTF to this "sniss" thing.  I read about it and was possibly expecting it in the 3rd trimester but twice tonight since 430pm.  no, no, NOPE. we have a little more than 18 weeks to go, I will not start peeing my pants already.  
  • @cafedisco  It sounds as though I have sort of a "grandfathered in" scenario.  Technically coverage ends 12/31 but if you are "past the first trimester of pregnancy" you get an additional 120 days of coverage, which takes me to the end of April.  My EDD is 4/1 so I know I will be covered through delivery, but I am undecided if I want to switch now or not.  

I've heard from several different people that the OB office I am currently with has the most "hospital" like setting and fewest birthing options.  But living in smallish town Minnesota means if I switch that I will be driving 40+ minutes instead of 20 by switching.  I think I want a setting that is going to give me more freedom (birthing ball, tubs, etc.) so it is there if I want it.

Too many choices.  And so overwhelming not knowing what to expect and what I really want at this point.
  • WTF to DS who keeps unpacking the boxes that I am trying to pack to prepare to put our house on the market. I'm not even packing his stuff!
  • @wagnerw that is a tough choice...I'm sure every mom on here would tell you something differently about whether it's better to drive and get more choices or be closer to home and have less options.  :/

Side note - didn't realize you are in MN!  We moved away 2 years ago!
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Wtf to the entire home buying/selling/moving process with a special dumbass award going to the surveying company that possibly screwed up royally with our closing timeline. 
  • @cafedisco There probably is no right answer. I might just go super nerdy and do a pro/con list and see where the chips fall for some clarity. 

We just moved to MN a year and a half ago so it has been an adjustment being so far from family and our close friends. 
  • Late to the game, again!
    WTF Verizon. DH and I have NEVER, in 7 years, hit our data limit. Now, we both have messages we have reached the limit with 19 days lift in the billing cycle. We are both on wi-fi at work AND home. I am pregnant, and hormonal, and pissed, so if they dont fix it today someone at Verizon is getting an earful today. 
  • @wagnerw are you from somewhere up north?  I could not do another winter there. It meant leaving DH's family when we moved, but I was ok with that!
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Wtf to my kid not pooping. She is miserable and turned into a complete monster who will not get off my lap.. I love snuggling her but seriously I don't need a kid on my lap while I pee!
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • @cafedisco I grew up in northern Iowa, so I'm pretty used to the winters. But I'm not a fan of the cold or snow so Minnesota isn't the best fit for me either :) We are about 45 minutes north of downtown SP/MSP