March 2017 Moms

Mono/Di Twins Growth Discordance (will update this as we go)

Re: Mono/Di Twins Growth Discordance (will update this as we go)

• Thanks for the update @mrsyimster. Grow babies, grow!

@alexxapplepiee Happy to hear from you! I've been thinking about you and your sweet boy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry you didn't like the partner much. Every day and every tenth of a pound counts! I'm sure the shots are helping a ton! Keep strong mama! 
  • @direwolfmini we're doing pretty good. At the 27 week mark so officially in our 3rd trimester. They still have quite a few concerns for him but so far I'm keeping positive.
  • @alexxapplepiee we've missed you around here! Congrats on Tri three!
  • @kjd291 I'll be popping back more frequently now. Between the long trips and me catching up on everything at work, I've been an actual zombie lol
  • Thinking of you and your girls! Keeping cooking and growing, little ones! Just to give you a positive preemie story, one of my friends from my other BMB had her little girl at 26 weeks and today that little girl is a happy, perfectly healthy 5 year old. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • thinking of you and sending lots of prayers. I hope those little girls stay in as long as they can but it sounds like you have a wonderful team of dr.s making sure that everything is done to take care of you and them! 

i know it's hard but try not to be down on yourself. you're doing anything and everything you can for those girls and are already a wonderful mama  <3
  • I'm so glad that your doctors are keeping a close eye on you and your girls. The most important part is keeping all of you healthy. You are doing the best you can for you babies - you are not failing them. As @longliveregina said, after they are born, you will continue to give them what they need from milk to love. 

As for how to make a hospital stay more enjoyable, I echo what was said above. Bring things that will keep you busy too. Like books/ebooks, knitting/crocheting/cross stitch, crosswords or other kinds of puzzle books. One of my favorites might be paint by numbers. You can find some really cute and not so cheesy ones on Amazon. Those will keep you entertained for hours! 

Hang in there, mama! I'm praying for you and your family.
  • You (and your body) are doing everything right and it sounds like you're getting great care!  I'm glad you're being monitored closely.  I haven't been in a hospital for an extended stay so I don't have any advice, but just remember anything you wish you'd brought with you, someone can go get for you once you think of it!  The little ones are small now but getting bigger and stronger every day, thanks to you.  We are all thinking of the three of you! 
  • I'm continuing to keep you three in my thoughts...keep hanging in there!!
  • You and your body are doing the opposite of failing them! You have grown those little ladies for amazing 26weeks! And you have gotten and continue to give them them the best medical care for making sure that they enter this world whenever they need to in order to make sure they are safe!  And you're not admitted yet: which means they are still safe and growing strong! At this point every day makes a world of difference - don't you dare be down on yourself one bit!

If early is what it's meant to be, then you'll have the best Christmas gift you could ever imagine. You heart will not even begin to comprehend the love that will come into your world.

Praying for all three of you beautiful ladies <3 
  • just thought of something that might keep you busy, babbel and those kind of sites usually do a free trial and they can be pretty fun. Also Ancestry will give you a free trial for a couple of weeks and it's amazing what you can find on there. I've spent many hours researching on that site lol.
  • Sending good vibes! Grow babies grow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thinking of you & your precious little girls!!! Sending lots of positive vibes & praying for strength for you all and that regardless of when they arrive everything will be perfect!! ❤️
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How did your MFM appointment go, @mrsyimster ? Thinking of you and your girls!
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sending along good thoughts and prayers your way that your girls can stay in as long as possible! You are so strong, and have been doing everything you possibly can for them. Your doctors will keep you and your little ladies safe once they enter the world - I hope you can have some rest before they arrive! Keeping you in my thoughts..! 
  • Thinking of you dear. Let us know how your appointment went with the MFM went when you can. Your body is amazing and doing what it can for your amazing little girls. You are strong and can do this!!!! <3
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• I'm hoping that everything is going ok! I've been thinking about you and your girls!
  • Hoping everything is alright @mrsyimster. Keeping you and your girls in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Like others, just wanted you to know I am thinking of you and your littles! Hope everything went okay with your MFM doctor!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • thank you for the update! you sound like you have a wonderful team around you and I'm glad that you are able to come to terms with being admitted. So good to hear that the babes are still growing and getting stronger. keep it up little ones!
  • Thinking of you, praying for your sweet girls..... Stay strong!! XOXO
  • Thank you for the update!! I'm glad you're mentally prepared to be admitted, but also glad you have at least a few more days of normalcy before it happens!  Grow, babies, grow!! Glad the gap is shrinking (even if it's just by a teeny amount). Prayers for all of you :*
  • Thanks for the update. Grow little ladies! It sounds like you are in an ideal area for your circumstance and have a wonderful medical team around you to take care of you and those little ones. Praying for y'all. <3
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Grow littles grow! you're doing so wonderfully mama. sounds like your doctor is informed!
  • I hope you three do well too! I love nursery, the curtains are so cute! I hope you get as close to your personal goal as possible. 
  • @mrsyimster I love your nursery! I'm going gray with teal for mine. Where did you get the curtains?

Seems like the appointment today was a bit of a mixed bag, but I'm glad that it seems mostly positive! Every day they're in is a good day, right? 

Thanks for keeping us updated!

• @direwolfmini at JC Penny!!!!!!!!! Let me know if u want me to find the link for u!!

SaveSave
  • Prayers!!!
  • Sending you thoughts and prayers. Grow babies grow. Love your nursery and love the curtains

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Bluebird2318Bluebird2318 member
    edited December 2016
    Grow, babies! I wish you the best for your 34 week goal. If it helps you any, I did have a baby in the range your docs are anticipating (29 weeks, barely, and apparently growth restricted as a result of my pre-eclampsia/HELLP) who is now four and a half, brilliant, and doesn't have a problem in the world. 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Keep growing little ladies!!! :)
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Any new update @mrsyimster on you and the twins?
  • thanks for the update! glad you get at least a few more days at home. Grow little ones, grow!