April 2017 Moms

DR 11.28-12.2

2»

Re: DR 11.28-12.2

• AS went great although little miss wouldn't really cooperate.  Have to go back in 2.5 weeks for another ultrasound to check her heart (looked ok but couldn't get a good picture) and another picture they couldn't get.  She was head down and seems to prefer laying on her tummy (same as the NT scan).  Should be interesting if she still prefers that when she's out and here!

Glad to hear that other AS went well. @RachelGreene so glad you got great news! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @RachelGreene @mylittleirvz Congrats on the great news!!! What a relief!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @mylittleirvz  congratulations! so happy for you!

@SDSwenson  how is it possible that you haven't gained any weight?  we are due date buddies! I gained about 6 kilos almost (feeling very big!!!).  Maybe you gained on your tummy but lost elsewhere in the process?  Did you had bad morning sickness? 

M&Max  congratulation s on the good news, and provided that everything is well, I think a 2nd US is just lovely, you get to see her more! :smile:

Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • @smallanimal I didn't have any morning sickness. My theory is I may have lost some from not drinking... but gained in belly at same time? And I haven't been working out so I think I loss some muscle mass. 
  • @smallanimal I lied by accident. It looks  like I've gained about 5 lbs. It has just fluctuated so much every appt, but after looking at all of my appt overview, I'd say about 5 lbs.
  • @mylittleirvz yay! that's great news! :)

@M&Max Bean wouldn't cooperate either. The tech kept on sighing about how the baby was so wiggly and my husband and I chuckled every time. I felt bad after a while because she was getting pretty frustrated, but she had this massive check list that she had to capture pictures for the perinatologist. 
  • @SDSwenson  I see, yes, suddenly stopping drinking alcohol might be the culprit.  5lbs is not that much though.  I am a bit jealous, I cannot fit into my tailored dresses anymore.  :neutral:
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • @smallanimal and not that I was a terribly heavy drinker! but my DH and I certainly like our beer and wine!
  • Had a regular prenatal this morning, baby's looking good, heartbeat was around 150! She put in the referral again this morning for my OB (she admits it was probably her fault it didn't go through properly last time) and sent the letter to the hospital for my ultrasound so I should hopefully hear back from both within the week!