Baby Names
Options

Opinions please- Naming girl#3.

DD1- Elle, DD2- Mia. Now we are having baby girl #3.

Here are our options so far. MN would likely be Marie (family name), but not for certain.

-Claire.

-Charlotte.

-Violet.

What do you think flows best with the sibset? Do you feel how a name flows wit the sibset is as important as loving the individual name itself?

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.

Re: Opinions please- Naming girl#3.

• Options
    I think Claire goes best with the sibset but I don't think that's as important as choosing the name you like the most. All go just fine with the sibset.
  • Options
    Claire is certainly DH's favorite.  I like it, but am not 100%.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Claire is my favorite ,  but there's nothing wrong with the other two.
  • Options
    I think loving the name individually is more important than making sure it flows as a sibset. That said, Claire goes best with Elle and Mia but my personal favorite is Violet. 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Options
    I think loving the name is most important.  I would go with Charlotte.
  • Options
    I think loving the name individually is more important than making sure it flows as a sibset. That said, Claire goes best with Elle and Mia but my personal favorite is Violet. 
    ^this!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Claire is hands down my favorite, and I think it also fits best with the sibset. Violet would be my second choice. Charlotte is not bad, I just feel like it's overdone. 
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Options
    Violet is my favorite all around.
  • Options
    Claire & Charlotte are beautiful & classic but frankly make me yawn. Violet is more intriguing. 
  • Options
    Claire goes best but I love Violet and I don't think it goes poorly with your sib set
  • Options
    I think Claire sounds best with your sibset, but Claire Marie looks a little weird to me, too many of the same letters maybe?

As PP have said, I also love Violet and don't think it goes poorly with your sibset plus it seems less common which is nice
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    Claire is my favorite and I think it goes the best with your sib set.  But also, your kids won't spend most of their lives in situations where their names need to go together, so if you love a different name, I would go for that one.
  • Options
    This was my same thought...Violet doesn't 'clash' though.
  • Options
    claire
  • Options
    1. Claire
    2. Violet