Friday ticker change 11/25

This is for those of us with an EDD of:
4/7
4/14
4/21
4/28

How far along are you? 

How big is baby?

Do you know the sex? Team green/pink/blue?

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What have you done this week to help get ready for baby?

Re: Friday ticker change 11/25

• 18 weeks

baby is the size of an artichoke

we're team finding out ASAP!

i have an appt coming up on Friday the 2nd

not much new for symptoms other than almost daily headaches

been feeling teeny jabs and kicks this week, such a great feeling!

i have done absolutely nothing to prep for baby so far other than work on organizing the basement to move DDs toys down there so we'll be able to set up the play pen and other baby related stuff in the living room. Before we got pregnant we adopted two bunnies and the spare room became the bunny room. So I guess baby's nursery will be in the corner of our room? It's stressing me out like crazy not being able to set up a proper nursery but DH doesn't want to move the bunnies (we have 3 cats and the bunnies are set up in dog runs not cages)...

• How far along are you? 
    19 + 3
    How big is baby?
    mango
    blue
    Appointments this week? 
    AS this morning 
    Symptoms?
    I feel like I am getting a little less tired, but have been so busy And stressed the past few days that I haven't had an opportunity to stop and think about it, so we will see...
    Rant/Rave/Questions
    Excited to finally know what team we are on!
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? Mango

Blue!

Appointments this week? I had my anatomy ultrasound on Friday, just got the results back today and everything is normal. Also found out that I have an anterior placenta, which makes me feel better because everyone that knows I'm pregnant keeps asking if I've felt the baby move yet and I have to say no and then they sound concerned... Super annoying.

Symptoms? All the glamorous stuff like gas and constipation with some fatigue thrown in.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'm having my stroller/carseat delivered to work today... guess it's time to tell my boss. Really not looking forward to it for some reason.

GTKY: What have you done this week to help get ready for baby? I've been working on my registry, took up my SIL on her offer to host my baby shower and bought the stroller/carseat over the weekend since it was on sale.
  • How far along are you? 
    19 weeks
    How big is baby?
    mango
    Team surprise!  
    Appointments this week? 
    AS
    Symptoms?
    HG slowly easing up, gaining more energy and finally able to keep food and liquids down. Feeling happy about my pregnancy! Ik I'm truely blessed, but suffering from HG really becomes daunting on such an exciting moment.
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Always dreaming of giving birth to a baby boy.  I so want a precious Princess though!
    I've been drinking fluids and eating lol. I haven't purchased anything, but I'm organizing and cleaning his/her nursery.
  • @LittleChick2 welcome to the anterior placenta club! We should form a support group! 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @davis7912 The old wives' tale says if you dream of a boy, you're having a girl. It was true for me! Haha. Glad you're able to eat some and enjoy the pregnancy more. 
  • How far along are you? 
    21+4
    How big is baby?
    An Endive? What the heck is that?
    Boy!!
    Appointments this week? 
    Nope, not for another 3 weeks
    Symptoms?
    Heartburn/Indigestion when I eat sweets (which I have been craving more than normal) and minor back pain...but really nothing to complain about!
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Question: I keep seeing people talk about getting the results from their AS...we had an appointment right after the sono...is that when we would receive results? Dr. wasn't too detailed...just listed what they looked at, and never said anything else. I assume if something was wrong we would know by now? (Appt was 12/16)
    Used our Thanksgiving break to paint the nursery, and I ordered a rocker and bag!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 21 weeks

How big is baby? Endive

Blue

Appointments this week? Ultrasound Thursday bc the baby was moving too.much to get pictures of the heart

Symptoms? feeling much better.. still a little on and off morning sickness and a few headaches and backaches

Rant/Rave/Questions? loving the baby kicks :)

GTKY: What have you done this week to help get ready for baby? put a latch lock on top of our basement door, bought more clothes and started looking at cribs and carseats.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • @elgie assuming you mean 11/16, I would guess that the meeting with the dr after the anatomy scan was the results. And if it wasn't I would assume you would have heard something within the last two weeks. I have a separate telephone appt 2 days after the anatomy scan to go over results. I'm hoping it will be a really brief phone call of "everything looks great!"
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17

• How far along are you? 19 + 4

How big is baby? A mango 

Not yet! We did find out next week! 
    Appointments this week? Yesterday, got to hear the heart beat ☺️

Symptoms? Fatigue, the occasional nose bleed. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Excited to hear we may see snowflakes this coming week! 

GTKY: What have you done this week to help get ready for baby? Rested and trying my best to take care of myself from a head cold.