April 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change - 11/29

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: Have you made any baby purchases yet?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 11/29

• How far along are you? 
    22 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Papaya or Coconut
    Appointments this week? 
    Going in to meet with my doctor about the horrible prenatal anxiety I have been having. Next "regular" appointment is 2 weeks from Friday for the gestational diabetes test (they gave me the bottle last time I was there and it looks awful! Definitely dreading that appointment since I hate both sweet drinks and getting my blood drawn :#). 
    Symptoms?
    Pelvic/hip pain/RLP, and back pain if I do too much - ordered one of those belly support bands which I am going to wear when I exercise, hopefully that will help a bit. 
    Rant/Rave/Questions?
    Very happy I joined this community. The support I have received on here has been amazing <3
    GTKY: Have you made any baby purchases yet?
    A diaper bag, a boppy pillow, a glider for the nursery, and a little blue onesie (used for facebook announcement which we just did last week). All bought used! The diaper bag and boppy I got for $10 each at a used baby/kid's sale my town has twice a year, and the glider I got off craigslist for $20. Trying to save money where I can. My mom also brought over a big bag of baby boy clothes that belonged to my brother - I was expecting them to look super dated/80's but actually they look surprisingly modern and I think we will be able to use almost all of them  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kitkat8387 Great finds! Also I'm surprised your mom held onto all those boy clothes for so long!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Loading the player...
  • @KirstinH88 I was surprised too! My brother is 27 so it's been a while lol. She has an even bigger bag of baby girl clothes that she's saving in case I have another baby and it turns out to be a girl  :p
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? banana

Appointments this week? OB appointment on Thursday!

Symptoms? still awful pain from my SPD, shortness of breath from doing almost nothing and tired all the time.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I still can't believe that we're having boy/girl twins, it makes me so happy to know that I'm going to have 2 son's and a beautiful daughter  <3

GTKY: Have you made any baby purchases yet? Bigger diaper bag (jujube be be prepared) and some girl clothes so far.
  • @kitkat8387 - random question, what color and flavor is your glucose drink?  I swear the orange one tastes like an orange popsicle, especially if you store it in the fridge.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby? baseball mitt

Appointments this week? Thursday for regular appointment.

Symptoms? finally feeling some movement!

Rant/Rave/Questions? I'd put this in the rave category.... the amnio test came back negative for any genetic defects!  I'm glad that's over so I can restart the bonding process.

GTKY: Have you made any baby purchases yet? I bought a cute fox outfit before I knew the sex.  I don't think there's anything else I really need to purchase for the baby.  I need to buy more stuff for DS1, like a big kid bed so I can use his crib and a glider board for the stroller.
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • @pammasu0909 mine is orange! I hope it tastes like a popsicle! I'm definitely going to make sure it's as cold as possible lol
    BabyFruit Ticker