July 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 11/28

Due dates of 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24 and 7/31! (copied from Sunday, I like the GTKY!)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?)
Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 

Re: Monday Ticker Change 11/28

• Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks!

How big is baby? Cherry, Green Olive

Upcoming appointments this week? Not that I know of, but I plan to call the nurse to discuss this possible SCH and see if I can get a better u/s. 

Any new symptoms or changes? So far, so good!! Just tired, and oh my gosh I get winded doing the smallest things (going downstairs for laundry!)....

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm supposed to get my eyebrows microbladed for the second time on Thursday. The first session was before my BFP, and you're not really supposed to do it, but I can't imagine it's that dangerous...

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?)
    Fake, with as many color lights as possible! I also will only use the traditional bulbs inside the house (don't like the LED colors), so I have blown many fuses with my tree, and need to have several extension cords...
    Last year we didn't do a tree and this year I wanted to get a silver tinsel tree, but then I thought about all the green wires that would look terrible... So I'll probably drag out my old green tree.
    I also dislike the process of putting on ornaments, but I think DH wants to.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @GlitterFish, I feel you on the beauty routine.  I'm a Botox user for forehead lines, unfortunately my forehead is right back to pre Botox level of lines.  I wish it was safe for pregnancy.  I imagine the microblading warning is  because of increased blood flow/volume you experience during pregnancy.

How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? Olive?

Upcoming appointments this week?  Not until December 6th

Any new symptoms or changes?  Just legit morning sickness every morning until I eat.

Rants/Raves/Questions:  

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?). Fake.  It would take DH and I until New Years to agree on a tree if we went to pick one from a lot or farm every year.  He has lots of feels, delicate ones.

I use white lights and garland as well then blue and red ornaments on the big one that's more of show room type tree.  I usually spend so much on Halloween I don't have a ton left over for Christmas decorations, but the year I bought some stuff during Christmas in July sales.  I also have a slim profile tree that has miss match ornaments and ones we have bought while traveling. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    theweeveetheweevee member
    edited November 2016
    Argh.  TB ate my post.

How far along are you?  9 weeks!  Wink DD twins @GlitterFish and @Itsnotyourturn

Size?  Pecan

Appts?  Nope

Symptoms?  Nausea hit for the first time last week

Qs?  Any recs for pregnancy pillows from stms?  How did you choose?

GTKY?  Usually a live tree in a pot.  I didn't order one on time this year, so there will be a scramble.  We don't have the storage for a fake one or the supplies for a cut one. Maybe a crate and barrel ornament tree.

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    7 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Blueberry Baby

Upcoming appointments this week?
    My first appointment is 12/2, almost 8 weeks

Any new symptoms or changes?
    My nausea kicked in over the weekend and it has carried into today.  This is the first time I've experienced nausea like this and it's comforting/exhausting

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Nothing really, just excited to be comfortable enough to intro today and feeling optimistic!

For the first time in our marriage, a REAL tree!  We are going to pick it out on Sunday, hopefully to celebrate a great ultrasound appointment on Friday.  We have some ornaments and there will be lights...probably colored ones because I like colors!
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

• Options
    @theweevee I'm also in the market for a pregnancy body pillow, so I'd love to hear the answer to this one!

How far along are you?  6 weeks

How big is baby? Sweet Pea/Rainbow Sprinkle

Upcoming appointments this week? First appt is 12/9

Any new symptoms or changes? The morning sickness hammer dropped today.  I may have to tell my coworkers sooner than I planned about this pregnancy...  Hopefully it means everything is progressing along normally.

Rants/Raves/Questions: I am interested in learning what kind of maternity leave benefits you all have.  I work for my small family business, and we don't have any set time off or vacation policies.  I want to see what kind of options other people have so when I tell my boss (my uncle) we can come up with a reasonable plan.

Fake tree.  We have colored LED lights and a random assortment of ornaments we've bought throughout the years.  I like collecting them from places we travel.  So far I have New Orleans, Mt Mitchell NC, Seattle, St Lucia, and Galapagos Islands :)
    Me: 31 DH: 31
      <3 DS born 6/2017, became a heart angel 8/2018 <3
    CP 3/2019
  • Options

How far along are you?  7 weeks!

How big is baby?  The size of a blueberry.

Upcoming appointments this week?  Nope, next appointment is Dec. 20.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Some nausea, headaches the past couple days, and pretty severe abdominal pain. I am definitely jealous of those that don't have many symptoms!

Rants/Raves/Questions:  None today

Fake tree! I have all my ornaments from childhood and usually put colored lights and red beads on it. DH’s mom kept all of his ornaments, so I joke that it is 95% my tree. :)

• Options
    edited November 2016
    @GlitterFish - Thanks for starting this for me today. I was a bit late getting on TB this morning.

How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? Blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week? I am supposed to see my OBGYN on the 2nd but that was before I ended up seeing her at my last appointment so I am not sure if she still wants / needs me to come in since I don't know what this appointment was for. Waiting on an answer from them.

Any new symptoms or changes? I am feeling nauseous in the morning but not throwing up. I am more dry heaving like a cat with a hairball lol.

Rants/Raves/Questions: My laptop still isn't fixed. The guy has had it for a week and no call or anything letting me know what the status is (even though DH & I asked him to let us know BEFORE the weekend).

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?) No tree. Waste of time with cats.

Edited: Update appointment question since I forgot about this appointment
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks!

How big is baby? size of a ladybug

Upcoming appointments this week? We have our first appointment on Friday. Hoping to get the official dating then. My cycles were kinda wonky this time around so I'm not 100% for sure on how far along I am.

Any new symptoms or changes? Still just crazy exhausted.

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?) We have a fake one due to our daughter's allergies. It's decorated with white lights, silver, red and light blue ornaments and sparkly snowflakes. I also made a burlap ribbon topper for it last year!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks 

How big is baby? Cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until the 20th of dec

Any new symptoms or changes? Super tired sore breasts nauseous you know the usual 

Rants/Raves/Questions: my 6 mo baby girl is getting into everything lately she now knows that since she can crawl she can get to whatever she wants

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?) we went with a fake one this year usually we chop down our own but this year we had too much other things so we did a fake one. Decorated with ornaments and family ornaments and colored lights. It's not as great as a real one but it'll do for one year.
  • Options
    @SaphireSweetie88 No problem - if it's not posted before I go into the office, I'm not able to really get on! As for the laptop, you have more patience than me - I would have had a new one on Friday for sure!
    Pregnancy Ticker