TTC After a Loss

****** November WTO ******

1235»

Re: ****** November WTO ******

• How often does anyone get false positives on the wondfo ovulation strips.   I just tested on a whim today and this was my result.  I am still coming down with my hcg.  I estimate I am less than 25 because of a negative wondfo pg test.

Sorry for the questions, but also, I was told to wait 2 cycles before ttc again.  Would this O and AF count as the first cycle>?
  • Got EWCM yesterday not a ton though - does anyone else get small amounts of EWCM sometimes? I have been doing the wondfos since Wednesday and the lines have been darkening but I don't think it ever got as dark or darker than control line-ugh! Today was the day I thought I was going to o though so I'm just going with it.
    @RiverSong15 - I'm glad you are off the bench but understand your feelings.
  • Loading the player...
  • @justsuzie I remember reading somewhere that Wondfo OPKs can be used to detect pregnancy if you don't have the pregnancy test one bc the LH hormone is higher when pregnant therefore the line will be dark. If you're not sure if it's O or not, I'd keep testing with those twice a day to see if it stays the same or lightens at all. Are you temping as well? That might be a good indication to see if there's a shift in the coming days. 

@tscalei I get small amounts of EWCM all the time before I get a positive Wondfo OPK.
     **tmi**- I usually only have large amounts of EWCM after a BM on my fertile days. The rest of the days it's small amounts. 
  • @szwill86 Thanks for the info. I didn't know any of that! I have been temping but I am so new to that.  I don't trust my results.  

I go for my bloodwoork on Wednesday so I will know for sure then.  But thinking about waiting 3 days is killing me.  I just want to be in the ttc game and off the bench.  For some reason I have been putting so much emphasis on getting my HCG to 0 even though when I get there nothing changes.  Just more waiting!  At least I will be able to take prenatal vits which will make me think I am moving forward in this journey.
  • @justsuzie Every little step forward is a step forward : )  This journey is slow as anything!!!

@TScalei @szwill86  Little (A lot!) jealous of your EWCM.  Have not seen it since my teenage/early 20s (before I went on the pill). 
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Yesterday I had a low test on advanced CB.  Today I got a solid smiley and Wondfo matched with a positive!  
  • @Mack2342 Great news!  Happy for you.  I'm still waiting, and not so patiently anymore!
  • @justsuzie. It's annoying how our bodies have a mind of their own.  Hopefully it arrives soon for you.  It took about 6 weeks after d & c for AF to arrive for me and I didn't get a clear +OPK that first cycle.  This is 3rd cycle and they seem to becoming more normal now