June 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 11/27

lizerspitzlizerspitz member
edited November 2016 in June 2017 Moms
For those with an EDD of 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, and 6/25.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: How far do you live from your hometown? How do you feel about that?
Married 8/12
MC 4/15
BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 11/27

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    11 weeks

How big is baby? 
    I got a new ticker! My baby is the size of a LEGO minifigure.

Appointment updates?
    Wednesday is my next appointment to find the heart beat again. I'm nervous about it because I had a loss around this time a year and a half ago that was diagnosed at this appointment. DH is taking an hour off from work so he can come with, as he did last time.

I was sick for the first time after making dessert for Thanksgiving. Luckily, I made it the day before and I was able to eat a whole plate at Thanksgiving dinner. My symptoms are really hard to predict now. Some days I feel great and others I feel like the worst of the worst. My sensitive nose is being more forgiving to my DH so I'm a little bit more affectionate with him this past week. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I was unlucky in a shopping adventure on Friday looking for maternity things. I did buy one shirt but I had a hard time finding anything remotely work worthy. I got a bit aggravated, questioning the world's judgement/bias of pregnant women. Are we just all supposed to stay at home and bake cookies as we get bigger? Can we have some professional looking things?

I realize my reflection was a little bit off base, seeing as I went to one store and that store was Target. Better luck somewhere else. I only have energy for one store a day.

GTKY:
    I live 8 hours away from my hometown by car, 4 by plane. I lived in the same town from first grade on through schooling, and called it home during college, though I didn't live there most of the year. I really miss it, especially around fall when there was a harvest festival and town parade, and the holidays. My parents are still there but life has made it difficult to visit more than once a year.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

How far along are you?
    10 weeks! Due 6/25

How big is baby? 
    Strawberry

Appointment updates?
    Next appt with OB is 12/6 followed by NT scan on 12/13! Can't wait! I really hate all the time between appointments.  I just want to hear that sweet heartbeat sound.

Still slightly nauseous but overall feeling good! I can't seem to stay awake past 8:30pm, but I can deal with that.  I get up a million times a night to pee which is super annoying! Guessing it is bc my belly hasn't really popped out yet so my bladder is smushed!

Rants/Raves/Questions
    Rant...starting to look at a new family budget bc we're house hunting...and it's depressing to the know that we have to plan for spending 2500 a month on daycare for my son and the new baby next year. Crazy!! Ugh!

About 8-9 hours away.  Totally fine with that!  Not a huge fan of the town I grew up in, so I am perfectly fine living 450 miles away! Also the weather is way warmer here
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    10wk!

How big is baby? 
    Strawberry 

Appointment updates?
    Next appt is 12/12 for the NT test

Still really tired. Boobs still sore. Very limited nausea as long as I eat regularly. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Told family this weekend. Most reactions were less excited than we expected due to a family death and a family friend getting into a minor car accident. Kinda bummed but meh. 

We live 8 hrs from home. Traveled for Thanksgiving to tell everyone in person. Ended up being nearly a waste of a trip. Both set of parents are already offering to come down for the delivery which I don't really want. Not looking forward to dealing with that at all. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    13 Weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Lemon
    Appointment updates?
    Had a surprise ultrasound at my appointment which was great. Next appointment isn't until Dec 20th
    Still battling nausea. I'm hoping I'm reaching the end of that.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Starting to get nervous about our trip to our hometown in South FL for Christmas. Do I really need a Zika suit. 
    8 hours without kids 10 hours with kids. I don't miss living in my hometown but it would be nice to live closer to family. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    12 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Plum 

Appointment updates?
    I have an appointment on Friday. Should be a Doppler check and pretty basic appointment. 

Overall, I'm feeling better. I had a lot of nausea and acid reflux the first few weeks. I still get full quickly, and sometimes uncomfortable after I eat.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I'm ready to "feel" more pregnant, with a bump and movement. This is baby number 2, and it still just doesn't feel real to me yet. Even with an ultrasound and frequent Doppler checks. 

I live in the same town I've lived in since 8th grade, which I consider my hometown. My parents and in laws also live in the same town. It's great having so much help with our son, and with the new baby coming. 
    Married my best friend May 24, 2008
    BFP #1 9/1/11, EDD 5/15/12, Missed M/C at 9w4d, discovered at 11w3d, D&C 11/2/11
    BFP #2 6/20/12, Baby Boy born 3/2/13
    BFP #3 October 2016, EDD 6/11/17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    10 Weeks

How big is baby? 
    Strawberry

Appointment updates? 
    My next appointment in my NT scan on Dec 19th

I have some crazy mood swings going on. I'll be totally fine then I can just think of something that annoys me and I go on a full blown rant to my husband as if it was ten times worse than it actually is. I get annoyed with almost everyone over little things. I'm even annoyed with myself for being so obnoxious. Otherwise, my back is still killing me. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I'm so sick of trying to hide my belly in front of everyone besides my immediate family. This is my second baby and they weren't kidding when they say you show sooner. I've been wearing maternity pants for two weeks and my belly is starting to extended farther than my boobs which makes my baggy shirts almost useless. Only two more weeks. 

I moved back to my hometown in May. I like that my family is close, but I don't like how long it takes to get to stores compared to where I was living before when it took 10 minutes, tops. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? donut hole :) 

Appointment updates? not until Dec 7th. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Same Nausea and vomiting. And added heartburn this week. So ready for this phase to be over!

Rants/Raves/Questions? My family just left, they were at my house since Wed. Including my sister and her almost 2 year old. I know I haven't been through it yet and it's harder than it looks, but I can't help from criticizing her parenting skills in my head. My sister was always an immature person and some of the parenting choices she makes just aren't how I would do things. I'm glad to have a quiet house back now!

GTKY: How far do you live from your hometown? How do you feel about that? About 8 hours. We are trying to get back home before the baby comes, but my husband is having a hard time finding a new job.
  • Options
    Today I'm 13 weeks! 

Baby is this size of a lemon according to the bump. 

I had my NT scan and materni21 test last week.  Should be getting the results back this week.  At the scan baby was measuring 5 days ahead.  I have my normal midwife appointment in December.  

I don't really have any new symptoms. I can find the baby pretty much every time I want to listen to it's heartbeat with the womb music device I bought!  

Im feeling beyond fat and it's only going to get worse :-( 

I live over 1700 miles from home.  Some days it makes me sad that I can't just drive for a few hours to see them.  
  • Options
    sarahannexvisarahannexvi member
    edited November 2016
    @Wearmi1 I was living almost 400 miles from my family when I was pregnant with my DD so I know how it can be tough. FaceTime helps a bit, especially when you start to feel overwhelmed  :)
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    10 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Strawberry!
    Appointment updates?
    Next appt is NT scan Dec 16
    I now only have evening nausea. Every day between 4 and 6 I start to feel awful!
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    We flew home last night and of course had to get to the airport at my nauseaous time! Our flight was delayed 2 hours and we got home at 5am!! Thank god we got a row to ourselves and I was able to lay down and sleep the whole flight!
    we live about 2.5 hours from our hometown but only friends and my brother and SIL are there. Our parents all live in AZ (we are in WI). It will be interesting to see how this goes with no family around!

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    For those with an EDD of 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, and 6/25.... and July 9th :)

How far along are you? 
    8 weeks! (I originally thought my due date was 6/25 based on my last missed period... boy was I off!)
    Note: I feel the need to always explain why I am here and due in July... forgive me if you are tired of reading it over and over please!
    How big is baby? 
    The size of a raspberry!
    Appointment updates?
    I have an appointment Monday... for blood work, glucose test... already, ultrasound (I am high risk)
    Nope... still exhausted, hungry, and extremely moody.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I think this is going to be a loooooooong 7 more months.
    I live in my hometown still.  Went to college... swore I would never come back, yet here I am. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker