July 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 11/27

Haven't seen one up for today so here we go!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions:

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?)

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 11/27

• Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks today!

How big is baby? A cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Not till 12/7

Any new symptoms or changes? Not sure if I'm just getting used to the nausea or if it's chilling out. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: nope

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? Real with colored lights and ornaments (breakable up high and kid safe ones down low)
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks @TalesOfASocialIntrovert! I'm on call at work and it's been a busy one so I didn't get to start one yet today

How far along are you? 9 weeks!

How big is baby? according to the bump, a cherry. According to my ticker, a tater tot!

Upcoming appointments this week? nope, nothing until mid december

Any new symptoms or changes? Nothing really new, just more of the same nausea, exhaustion, and breast pain. And occasional spotting that I'm apparently not supposed to worry about lol

Rants/Raves/Questions: just trying to survive work...

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?) Totally fake! I don't feel responsible enough for a real tree plus the clean-up is crazier I here.  I like white lights, ribbons, bows, and ornaments. We haven't gotten our yet or I would put a pic up!

@SongbirdintheCity happy birthday!!!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options

How far along are you? 7+5

How big is baby? A blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week? None

Any new symptoms or changes? Got a little dizzy today. Still waiting for the nausea to go away. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: RANT: I really want to throat punch my SIL. We announced to my DH family on Thanksgiving, everyone at least feigned excitement or congratulations. My SIL's reaction - a head nod and "ok."

****POSSIBLE TW****

This however is significantly better than a previous announcement to her where she told me "don't count your chickens before they hatch." I had to say something, I am a notoriously big drinker on vacation and I was on a cruise with my SIL and MIL for "girl bonding" getting constantly harassed about not drinking the free wine. That was my first pregnancy which I ended up miscarrying.  We didn't even say anything to her when I pregnant again with my now DS. 

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?) Real. White lights and lots of ornaments. Going to be small this year though - maybe a little table topper. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 5 weeks

How big is baby? Appleseed

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until 12/8

Any new symptoms or changes? Some cramping and fatigue. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: My anxiety is out of control this time around. I would give my left arm for a glass of wine lol.

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?) Real because I was never allowed to have real growing up... and we're going to go cut it down tomorrow I think. There is no method to our madness- white lights and then a mess of ornaments,  many of them put on by our kids so definitely no theme or organization. We love the mess though because most of the ornaments are sentimental. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    6 weeks! So exciting knowing that his/her heart is now beating ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

How big is baby? A sweet pea

No, my 1st appt will be at 10 weeks for the blood draw/genetic testing. That's the end of December for me

I find myself getting instantly starving! It comes with the feeling of anxiety that if I don't eat something immediately, something bad is going to happen. I think this is my version of nausea/MS...

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    Sore boobs suck!

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?)
    Real tree, we alternate doing white lights and colored lights each year. I love colored lights and DH prefers white, so we compromise by switching it up every year. We have tons of ornaments, my favorite are the homemade ones from the kiddos!
    Jenn, mama to Big K (6/05) and Little K (5/07) and stepmama to Midde K (11/05)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @nikkiandchris I'm with you on the anxiety but I'd pass up the wine and go straight for the xanax

@mslynn2012 Our breakable are at the top as well but that's due to dogs, not kids ;)

How far along are you? 8 weeks.

How big is baby? Raspberry

Upcoming appointments this week? Yup, nurse OB on Wednesday.

So much nausea and general weakness. Really, I feel terrible 95% of the time and the remaining 5% is crappy but manageable. Looking forward to asking the OB nurse about supplements or vitamins for help with energy and nausea.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Anyone else feel like they're dying? I just feel so crappy and no amount of sleep is helping. It's making me feel like I have some kind of deficiency of something. Hopefully bloodwork soon :/

Also, a new rant -- I've gotten 4 (!) appointments reminder phone calls from my OB office today!! I'm all for a timely reminder but whoa, that's 3 calls too many.

Real!! My grandparents picked out ornaments for all too the grandkids every year since their birth. Each one has a special memory and each has a place on the tree. MH and I have also been exchanging ornaments since we started dating 12 years ago. Also, no such thing as too many lights. We put the tree up today and I think it ended up with 15ish strands of colored lights :)

Edit bc the bump messed up my post
  • Options
    Haven't seen one up for today so here we go!

How far along are you? 
    7 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Blueberry

Still waiting for the 9th

I was incredibly nauseous all week. Food is my enemy. On a side note, DS has a 103 fever and I have a 100, so much fun.

Rants/Raves/Questions:
    DS was super good and so polite through the all three (yes, three) Thanksgiving dinners. *proud momma*

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?) Fake prelit. We get an ornament for every major life event and at every place where we've been on vacation. It's super sweet and fun to hang them up and go through all the memories each year. We used to have three sets of color themed ornaments, but we've gotten so many special ones we don't have room for a theme anymore.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? A blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week? No appointments until 12/12

Any new symptoms or changes? Early last week nausea went down a ton but yesterday and today it has been bad. Lots of saliva and my nipples are getting hard all the time which is uncomfortable.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Finally told family this past week which was just so exciting and fun. Glad I'm not hiding anything from my parents and brother anymore. Although my brother was so excited he told two friends and his in-laws. Luckily they'll all keep quiet but it was before my in-laws even knew.

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?) Fake because it's easier. We are actually going to go buy one probably this week. White lights and ornaments. This year most of the ornaments will be mine since DH still hasn't gotten his from his parents.
    Emily
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you?  5w! 

How big is baby? An appleseed or a peppercorn or a pop rock crystal... depends on the app haha

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope.. not til Dec 16. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm having some insane insomnia.  Every night for the last week I've woken up at 1:15am on the dot and been up for AT LEAST 2 hours.  No bueno with the first tri exhaustion that is already going on. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: We told our families at Thanksgiving and it was so fun! I got a million "is it real" questions.  We put DS in a shirt that I made that says "This Little Turkey is Going to be a Big Brother!"  Uhh... no y'all.  We just put him in that shirt for the heck of it.  It's not real. 

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?) I prefer a real, but we have a fake right now.  It can be either white or colored lights, so we let DS choose... so far he's preferred the colored (blah, haha).  Lots of ornaments, but all of them are sentimental to us. 

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? a cherry!

Upcoming appointments this week? nope next one isn't until 12/15

Any new symptoms or changes? I was slightly worried because my symptoms seemed to take a break over the weekend.  But I'm starving again today so apparently it's all good.

Rants/Raves/Questions: We switched our 3 yo's crib to a toddler bed this weekend and she is doing great!

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?) Fake.  Last year I did only colored lights to avoid having to constantly battle our then 2 yo.  We put it up this weekend and I did ornaments too.

Age 35, H 34

Married 5/09

Pregnancy #1, IUI, MMC, D&C Feb 2012

Pregnancy #2,IUI, MMC, D&C July 2012

Pregnancy #3 IUI, BFP 10/25/12 - Two heartbeats on the U/S!

Twin Girls! C (6/24/13) and E (6/24/13-5/20/15)

Surprise BFP! 10/23/16, EDD 7/2/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? blueberry

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until Dec 6th - my birthday!

Any new symptoms or changes? SO EXHAUSTED

Rants/Raves/Questions: We have been staying at my grandparents house while we are remodeling our bathroom. This is week 2. in ready to be back home already. I'm tired and moody, and we aren't sharing our announcement until Christmas. 

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? Fake this year
  • Options

How far along are you?

9w1d (couldn't post yesterday because we went tree cutting and DH bought a truck!)

How big is baby?

Size of a tator tot! 

Nope

I actually had motivation today, woot woot! 

Rants/Raves/Questions:

DH has been wanting a truck for years and we are finally in a situation where he can afford one. The depressing part about truck shopping we realized is that most trucks come with buckets seats and once this baby comes we will need to seat 6. We went through the entire process of getting a truck only to walk away with nothing because they have ship his truck from another dealership. It was such a let down. But in a couple days he'll have it and it will be worth the all day shopping...,,,I hope lol.

real tree that we cut down together. We have tons of ornaments we put on from hallmark and we use both white and color lights. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? sweet pea

Upcoming appointments this week? ultrasound tomorrow!

Any new symptoms or changes? the nausea and vomiting have officially kicked in

Rants/Raves/Questions: I'm actually feeling pretty calm this evening. Typically I'd have 15 rants and raves. On the uptick of these mood swings, I guess.

GTKY: Real or fake Christmas tree? How do you decorate it? (Ornaments, tinsel, white or colored lights, ribbon, etc?) I wish we could get a real one, but my allergies are terrible and the cats would eat it. Ours is take with white lights and decorated to my 3 year old's tastes. it's nothing fancy, but it's us. I like a tree filled with  memories. we collect ornaments.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.