April 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 11.27

I didn't see one of these so figured I'd add it, hope I didn't step on any toes

How far along are you? 

How big is baby?

Do you know the sex? Team green/pink/blue?

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What have you done this week to help get ready for baby? (stolen from Friday)

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 11.27

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?  21 weeks

How big is baby? An endive or a Chipotle burrito

Pink

Appointments this week? Nothing until mid-Dec

Symptoms? Heartburn. Of course. RLP.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Nope

GTKY: What have you done this week to help get ready for baby? (stolen from Friday) Well, the biggest thing we have planned to get ready for the baby is a cross country move at the end of Feb. So, we are doing what we can to get ready for that! We have guys coming this week to do a ton of yard work that we've been putting off, and we're gradually packing and tidying. Hoping to get the house on the market just after Christmas. 

Apart from that, we don't need much stuff (if anything, really) for this baby. I did buy new parts for my pump with some Black Friday sales and also got a few cute little outfits. My girls will both have early spring birthdays, so we mostly have all the clothes we need saved from DD, but we will need warmer clothing for the first few months as this babe will be born/living in Maine. DD pretty much lived in onesies and not much else as a Georgia baby.
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017
  • Options
    18 weeks, artichoke

We're finding out whether it's a boy a girl in January which is the next appointment.

My main symptom is heartburn and shortness of breath.

We've brainstormed the who is taking care of DS while we're at the hospital and will ask friends shortly. The grandparents are out of town and we need a backup plan on case the baby arrives early.

DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? mango

Team Blue!!

Appointments this week? Friday! So ready for another ultrasound.

Symptoms? Always have heartburn off and on, but the past few days I've had quite a bit of pelvic pain all over. I assume it's just round ligament pain so I'm trying not to worry about it too much. I'm a natural worrier though so that's been pretty tough. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I feel like I've had more pain in the second trimester than I've heard other people had. Maybe people just don't talk about it or maybe mine is worse than most. Anyone experiencing the same thing or experience it with a previous pregnancy (this is my first)?

GTKY: What have you done this week to help get ready for baby? (stolen from Friday) Does Black Friday shopping count?? We bought way too many pieces of clothing. Everything's just so cute!!
  • Options
    @sarahf89 yes. I've had more pelvic pain than I would have thought at this point too. I'm going to ask my doctor if it might be pelvic girdle pain (aka spd) and if there's anything I can do. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 20w3d, half way thru!

How big is baby? a banana I think?

Blue!

Appointments this week? Regular monthly appt on Friday

Symptoms? @sarahf89 I've been having a lot of pain lately, the past week and a half. Some days I've been barely able to walk. It has started to ease up but I'm going to talk to dr about it on Friday. I don't think it's anything serious otherwise I would have called or gone in, but wanted to see if there's anything I should be looking for as far as bad pain and if there are things I can do to help ease it. Also, my boobs hurt pretty much constantly and I'm hot all the time lol. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Excited to be half way thru and the baby has really started moving the past 24-48 hours, especially at night--which doesn't bother me so much bc I've been sick so not really sleeping much anyway lol. 

GTKY: What have you done this week to help get ready for baby? (stolen from Friday) We finally bought a new high chair. Our old one was super cheap, you couldn't remove the seating to wash it and it didn't fold up or have wheels (we live in an apt so it took up a lot of space). I told DH we needed a new one before this LO is born so over the weekend we got a nicer one. I love that the seat height can change, it has been great while I've been feeling sick to have DS climb into by himself!

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Options
    @dam0ne4 I love that idea of him finding out Christmas morning! So sweet!

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17