Infertility
Options

ET eve rituals?

As I sit here on the eve of my egg transfer, I try to calm the nerves that have been festering within me over the last day or so. I have lavender oil burning, I've meditated, I've read most blogs known to wo(man) on ET and I wonder if other ladies had little rituals they did the night before their ETs?

IVF#1 Sep 2016 (4 eggs retrieved, 2 matured, 0 transferred due to DNA breakdown)
IVF#2 Nov 2016:  Estrogen &  Ganirelix.   Stimming: Loprun, Follistim, Menopur. (7 eggs retrieved. 3 matured. 0 transferred due to PGD results)

IVF#3 Feb 2017: Estrogen priming. Menopur, Follistim and HGH

Re: ET eve rituals?

• Options
    This is probably going to sound silly but like, 2 years ago I bought this little baby elephant soft toy, and I bought it because I wanted like a symbol or a token of how serious I was about this journey, I bought my baby his/her first toy to kind of say, I believe this is all going to work out. It's really soft so I just kind of hold onto it and rub it between my fingers, I don't know if I really believe it will give me good luck but it makes me feel better. I took it out the night before my ER and my FET. 
  • Options
    Not silly at all @HopefulLily, I think it's beautiful and gives you hope and optimism at times when it may be difficult. 

As a self proclaimed control freak, I meditated one night to give over control to the universe, that I trusted that all will be the way it was intended. I just asked for a sign (I chose a fox) to remind me to have faith, to let go and remain optimistic.

Like your elephant, it brings me peace when I see a fox image here and there

Wishing you the very best on your journey xx

IVF#1 Sep 2016 (4 eggs retrieved, 2 matured, 0 transferred due to DNA breakdown)
    IVF#2 Nov 2016:  Estrogen &  Ganirelix.   Stimming: Loprun, Follistim, Menopur. (7 eggs retrieved. 3 matured. 0 transferred due to PGD results)

IVF#3 Feb 2017: Estrogen priming. Menopur, Follistim and HGH