Married: 10/10
EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
EDD: 9/6/19
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Glitter Fart 11/22

• Loading the player...
  • @marriedhamstermom Congrats on the house! That is beyond awesome. I felt so bad for you after the last one.  Hope you'll share some pics!
  • @MLRocha That beer is making me thirsty.  I miss Shock Top.
  • Just had a long overdue facetime catch up with a good friend who lives in london which was just lovely cause weve kept missing each other recently
  • @MLRocha OMG beer drool. At this point I would drink myself through Thanksgiving, turkey be damned. Beer has wheat and stuff.

I miss booze. 
  • I am doing a semi-custom handwoven wrap that is my clan's tartan.  I got to choose a middle marker myself and choose a Scottish thistle.  Just got a preview picture and it looks great!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @homemake this now begs the question from this FTM.... what is this glorious diaper bag? I become overwhelmed whenever I look at them so I've been avoiding it haha 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @homemake this now begs the question from this FTM.... what is this glorious diaper bag? I become overwhelmed whenever I look at them so I've been avoiding it haha 
    Literally was going to ask the same thing! 
  • @teachermom2517 @leslie1331

https://fawndesign.com/  It's a bit spendy but I love the way it looks. I really wanted something with a backpack option so this checks all my boxes. My only concern is the size but I keep reminding myself that last time I used to WAY overpack. Also they're out of stock but are restocking next week and having a sale!
  • That's super cute!!! I might have to check that out too  ;)
  • @homemake that is super cute! Ive been looking for backpack options too and wanted something that didn't scream "diaper bag"
  • @homemake those are SO CUTE! They look like normal purses, but also have a backpack option. I love it! I'm the person that if given a large bag, I will find random things (read: crap!) to fill it with! This may need to go at the top of my Christmas list! 
    Pregnancy Ticker