July 2017 Moms

Good luck today ladies

No fun going back to work with nausea and the other 1st trimester symptoms we're all dealing with. One day at a time!

I'm already sipping ginger ale as I nibble on fruit to keep the nausea at bay. How about everyone else?

Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good luck today ladies

• got my ginger ale. I cant tell if this is morning sickness or if its from the headache im having. I actually (knock on wood) havent had morning sickness yet and Im 7 weeks and 2 days i thought maybe i was getting lucky lol Is it 5 yet?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't started Ginger Ale yet but I do have a few butterscotch candies in my purse that I can suck on if I need to.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• I needed this today.....as I drove around this AM with double bagged grocery sacks for when I needed to puke & drive!!! Puking started a few days ago. There's nothing in my stomach to really puke up but I heard about sea bands?!?!?! I might have to run to Walgreens or Target to buy it!! 
  • Nauseous all day every day. On our way to Thanksgiving dinner I smelled gas (gas can in bed of truck had splashed a little) and had to pull off on the side of the road to drink water and puke orange juice. I usually wake up around 3 contemplating moving because I'm either going to die or puke.
  • FFS that's the only way from keeping people from constantly repeating everything. Post Nazi? Ok, I've already started my post it. 
  • I'm with you on the nausea train. I was thinking of getting ginger ale but I keep fearing it will send everyone a message too soon. I get the worst of it on the ride home from work so I can pick something up for the way. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @plumpous Would ginger candies be a bit more discreet? I just got a three pack of one called Gin-Gins and they seem to help a bit!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• @RunRestRepeat oh yeah. I ran out and need to get more. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• FFS that's the only way from keeping people from constantly repeating everything. Post Nazi? Ok, I've already started my post it. 
    You are my spirit animal.
  • @plumpous you have a point about people catching on. I totally got some looks from people that saw me with a ginger ale at 8am. Guilty.
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
  • @Creedon778 Could you just pour it into a coffee/tea thermos? Not that you need to care what people think, but that's probably what I'd end up doing!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• Good call @RunRestRepeat. I work at client sites with different teams every day so something I can do in the future!
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
  • Guys I just started making myself ginger tea at work. It's a great solution! In a paper cup everything looks like coffee. Ha! 
    Pregnancy Ticker