Options

TWW Sunday 11/27

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is something you do for self care ? How often do you try to do it ?

Me 27 <3 DF 44
TTC post VR Sept 21/16
SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

Re: TWW Sunday 11/27

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -2 

Testing: Not for a while still

R/R: last week was very busy, so I didn't post here. I'm a little sad our timing for our first TTC cycle wasnt better but we all have to start somewhere. 

CS/Q: I sleep with my mouth open and I think it's been affecting my temps. Last night, for some reason, I think I slept with my mouth closed (or at least more than I usually do) and got my first post O temp where I think it should have been. Do you all see/experience something similar if you're a mouth breather when sleeping?

GTKY: What is something you do for self care ? How often do you try to do it ? I never go out for mani/pedis so I try to do that for myself at least once a month. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Flinstone hell yeah, congrats on O'ing!!  
  • Options
    Thanks @JulesDP and @Flinstone for the advice and support! I haven't told anyone that DH and I are are TTC so having the advice of you ladies means a lot to me. 
  • Options
    @Peedy - your self care routine sounds amazing!
    @Flinstone - YAY for actually Oing! So excited for you!

Month/Cycle: 9/7

CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing: 12/5 (Day AF is due)

R/R: So yesterday I was letting my dog run in the backyard like usual, then I remembered I hadn't grabbed the mail in a few days so went up front to grab it. Our mailbox is on the other side of the street, so I usually just let my dog run free in the front yard while I cross to go grab it. Yesterday, when I turned around to cross the street from getting the mail I saw a car coming fast (faster than they should on our street) and my dog running straight towards me. He did end up getting hit, but is fine. He's a little bruised probably on his back left hip but thank God that's it. He's limping just a little but mostly using the sore leg. It was so scary! I saw it was about to happen and couldn't really do anything about it. The guy who hit him stopped to see if he was okay. I said he looked fine and thanks for stopping, then ran to tend to my dog. Poor little pooch. <3

CS/Q: Nada. Temps are finally back up to normal post-O temps with my dumb thermometer. Mabis is on the way to save the day!

GTKY: What is something you do for self care ? How often do you try to do it ? I used to be in a really good habit of seeing a chiropractor regularly, but since we've moved I haven't found a new one. I just got a recommendation from a coworker the other day, so hopefully I'll pick that back up as my best self care habit. And I think our insurance covers some of it, so it won't be as expensive as before (my chiro where we used to live had been working with a group, but then started her own company and couldn't take insurance yet, but I followed her because she was great. Which  meant it was all out of pocket.)
    DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/4

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0

Testing: not until AF is due

R/R: I'm feeling you on the Sunday blues, @JulesDP. I'm not feeling too sad about going back to work, more so about missing friends I don't live near anymore. 

CS/Q: No thanks.

GTKY: What is something you do for self care ? How often do you try to do it ? Frequent exercise is definitely my self care. Going to either go to the gym or try to do a brisk walk today to help combat the blues.
    Me:34 | DH: 35
    Married: 6/10/11
    *TW BFP: 12/4/16  EDD: 8/12/17
  • Options
    @immtravels yessss exercise definitely perks me up and helps me combat my generalized anxiety!
    @KhRun17 @peedy thanks! haha so happy!
    TTC#2 
    DS born 9.17
    TFMR 10.19
  • Options
    LmmtravelsLmmtravels member
    edited November 2016
    @Flinstone glad you find positivity in exercise as well! Sorry I missed your post where you said that earlier. I'm on mobile so I end up missing a bunch. As far as the temp question, I had the exact same thing happen this week and ended up going with a later temp that was higher because it matched O symptoms better for the day FF gave me crosshairs. That may not help you at all, but figured I'd share.

@KhRun17 SO glad your dog is ok. That would be really scary.

Side note and question: I realized that some people tag me with an "i" at the beginning, but it should be an "l" as in "L"...do you think I should change my username?
    Me:34 | DH: 35
    Married: 6/10/11
    *TW BFP: 12/4/16  EDD: 8/12/17
  • Options
    @KhRun17 awe, poor dog!! I'm glad he made it through ok. 
    @Peedy totes jelly about your self care! 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -4, -1

Testing: probably 12dpo

R/R: welp, back to work tomorrow. I really like my job so I don't mind! 

CS/Q: stopped charting after O

My work has free yoga classes on Monday's and thursdays at lunchtime, so I do that when I have time. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @KhRun17 @BertieMeetsGertie ha thanks!  My nails, hair and face are are bare and unkempt, but my spine alignment is on point!
  • Options
    @KhRun17 I am so glad your pup is okay. I would have been a mess. Even if she was fine. 

Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 25/5

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: Wednesday? But I'm not sure if I should get AF Wednesday or Friday. 

R/R: DO NOT want to go back to work. 

CS/Q: nothing- my chart is weird and I don't know if I should expect AF on weds or fri. I usually O on cd18 but I O'd cd20 this time. And my LP is usually 10 days but sometimes 8. So I guess we will see. 

i go out with my friend once a month for drinks. 
  • Options
    @Flinstone, I think you Oed on Wednesday. The reason is because your temp jumped significantly. I always O 2 days after my OPK. FF can be discouraging. I believe it has my CH wrong as well this cycle. It usually self corrects. We'll see. You have me intrigued about temping vaginally. You just use a regular digital thermometer? @KhRun17, I'm glad your dog is okay! 
    @BertieMeetsGertie: free yoga at work? Lucky! 

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 39 (see signature)/ I think 4DPO FF thinks 6DPO 

Timing: Timing on my theory O, -1, -2, -4 Timing on FF theory +1, O, -2

Testing: Saturday or Sunday. It's hard to hold out!  

R/R: Like everyone, I don't want my long weekend to be over. 

CS/Q: I asked this yesterday but not sure anyone saw: do you guys notice a difference in your temps/coverline based on season and how cold it is in your house? Does temping vaginally change this?? 

I exercise (barre and yoga classes) 3-5 times a week. 
    TTC since 8/7/16 
    BFP 9/13/16
    MMC 10/18/16 
    D&C 10/20/16
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: IUI on -1 and O

Testing: BFN on 9dpo (PM). Not testing again until 13dpo. I've got a minor retinal surgery that morning and would like to know before the surgery. 

R/R: Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. The number of emails will probably be insane. 

CS/Q: none 

Crossfit is my day to day stress relief. I also get regular chiropractic treatment (mostly maintenance after a bulging disc earlier this year) and I have a massage therapist come to my house every other week (my indulgence). 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD 21/ 8DPO

Timing: -4 and -1 

Testing: December 1

R/R: I loved my massage yesterday, but woke up sooooo sore today. I should have drank more water.

CS/Q: no

Massages :) I buy groupons or bundles and get one once a month. Averages to about $40 (after tip) for 60 minutes of bliss and relaxation.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 28/7

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O, +1

Testing: trying to wait till next Saturday 

R/R: I ordered a Mabis on Amazon and it came yesterday but it was definitively a fake. Has this happened to anyone else?

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is something you do for self care ? How often do you try to do it ? I love taking bubbles baths with a glass of wine and a good book. I try to do it once a week, but I haven't been doing it lately. I also like to knit at the end of my day just to unwind and relax.
    Me: 26 | DH: 26
    Married: 08/23/2014
    TTC Baby #1: August 2016-February 2017
    BFP 02/25/2017, EDD 11/07/2017
  • Options
    dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited November 2016
    @daisymae6215: I love bubble baths! I recently discovered Dr. Teal's bubble baths and epsom salts. I buy the Soothe & Lavender bubble bath and the avocado epsom salt (moisturizes the skin). I can only tolerate about 10 minutes in the tub though before I start getting light headed.

@BertieMeetsGertie: do you work at Google?!?! Haha, j/k. I guess anytime someone says their work offers cool free things, I automatically think of Google (or at least it's portraying on the Internship). But that's really cool they offer free yoga!

nia23: Welcome! Sorry if you have been on for a while, first time I am noticing your post. I feel ya on the timing frustration. I think we hit -1, but not 100% sure. This was our first official cycle trying (NTNP last month) and DH had some performance issues since I stressed him by being like "OPK is positive, let's do it!!!!" Learned my lesson...going to be much more relaxed and subtle next month. FX though for this cycle!
  • Options
    @KhRun17 Omg.  So sorry about your dog! That must've been so scary! I'm glad he's ok!
  • Options
    @baileygomez thanks! I've been lurking for a couple months and just started posting here and there in the past month or so. Fingers crossed for you - and I hear ya about the performance pressure. There's gotta be a happy medium! :)
  • Options
    **lurking from WTO

@daisymae6215 i got a fake when I ordered my mabis too. It's top care brand but it works fine. I couldn't deal with the stress of complaining to Amazon 
    32 years old (both H and I)
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016
    12/2016 mental break from TTC-NTNP
    1/10/2017 initial appt with RE (all BW results WNL)
    1/17/2017 SA DX Virtual Azoo (3 sperm 0%morph 0%motility)
    1/18/2017 STP tubes clear
    2/1/2017 initial appt with Urologist
    2/15/2017 DX H Robertsonian Translocation
    H is on clomid and Theralogix Supplements
    6/26/17 repeat SA: 47 sperm 0% morph 13% motility
    7/26/17 IVF Consult, repeat SA (4 sperm)
    8/21/17 Starting IVF cycle with Donor Sperm backup
    9/1/17 ER ICSI PGS: only 2 donor embryos made it to freeze
    9/13/17 Started cycle for IUI with donor and clomid
    9/27/17 IUI canceled for overstim
    October Plan IUI with donor and low dose clomid

• Options
    @mrsegan13@baileygomez @jess0211 my work has a big initiative on wellbeing so they offer a bunch of things. I take advantage when I can! 

@juliebeannn GL with your eye surgery! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 18/6

Timing: -5,-3,-1,0,1

Testing: 10dpo 

R/R: not much, hopefully a quiet afternoon as most of my family left this morning. Back to work tomorrow...

CS/Q: nope... it is erie how close my temps are this cycle to the average of my past cycles 

GTKY: What is something you do for self care ? How often do you try to do it ? Probably yoga, though I have not been very good about it lately

@Nia23 if you are always a mouth breather than it's probably not a big deal as your looking for the trend.

@khrun17 that is so scary I'm glad your pup is ok though!

@jess0211 I hope your hip feels better soon 

@lmmtravels I'd leave your name 

@juliebeannn hopefully it was just to early to test 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @Flinstone I think we are testing buddies! I am planning to test on 12/3 as well

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0(x2), +1

Testing: at 10 dpo

R/R: I had a temp drop today so fx!

CS/Q: None.

I get my eyebrows professionally done once in a while. 
  • Options
    @britvahok  FX for testing tomorrow!
  • Options
    @britvahok sending lots of positive thoughts your way for tomorrow!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @britvahok FX for you tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    @mrsegan13  yes!  I definitely have a difference in temperatures depending on the temperature of my house.  Sometimes I clench my thermometer in my hand before turning it on and putting it in my mouth because the thermometer cools down my mouth so significantly when our house is cold.
  • Options
    @FLAshley: I see you posted your chart in the CSQ, but no question. It's looking great, but were you meaning to ask one?
  • Options
    @britvahok fx for tomorrow 
    @flashley don't count yourself out yet, yesterday was still early to test and your chart is pretty!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @FLAshley Sorry about your BFN yesterday, I had a BFN also. Your chart looks so pretty! Hopefully it's a good sign for you!!
  • Options
    @juliebeannn Sorry for the BFN. Hugs to you. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility