TWW Friday 11/24

Happy Friday ladies!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: what is one item in your kitchen you could not live without?
*TW*
TTC 1/2012
Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
TTC #3 5/2016
Restarted Fertility tx
IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

Re: TWW Friday 11/24

• Loading the player...
  • @Ohemgee I have restless legs every single night. My Mother and Grandmother both had them. I have never had it anywhere other than my  legs before. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited November 2016
    *lurking from WTO* @Ohemgee I had RLS-PLMD when I exercised on a daily basis (college soccer can damage your legs - go figure) and a few years later when I was on my feet about 17 hours a day. First a guy I dated in college told me I twitched a lot in my sleep. Then my post-college ex would put his hand on my lap when we'd watch tv and feel it. Later I'd feel like a spider was crawling inside my quad. I never had the sensation to move it - it did it by itself. Turns out I had a herniated disc with nerves misfiring. Chiropractic visits, orthotics, physical therapy, stretching, and acupuncture helped a lot. I also stopped exercising.  :(
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @FLAshley Everynight? Omg I would go crazy! I heard putting a bar of soap under the sheet at the bottom of your bed is supposed to help. 

@NYTino24 I don't think I twitch in my sleep, but I feel them it the most while I'm trying to fall asleep. My legs down twitch, I just have to move them and/or flex my muscles. It's like a nagging sensation.  Have you ever heard the term "jimmy legs" to describe it?  I also can't pinpoint something I do to make it happens - seems to be on random.  My H has 3 herniated discs and does the whole chiro thing. He's never had restless legs. 
  • @Ohemgee yeah, there is a difference between RLS and PLMD. I got both! Hope it gets better for you soon.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @beachbunnyxo123 I always have open circles because I wake up at such different types depending on DS. Sometimes 4:30, sometimes 6:30 but I always temp as soon as I wake up and always after at least 4 hours of sleep. I have a few missed temps this month because I had 103 fever those days so I didn't include those temps. 

@Ohemgee we have a 55' too and DH wants a 70' for downstairs so he can put the 55' in our bedroom. Um. No thanks! 
  • @virginiaham thanks for the response! I just started opks last month. It was the same story. I got a positive late- like 11pm. Then got a positive in the morn and then a negative by dinner time. My temp didn't rise until 3 days later. Which made no sense to me. I continue to test for 2 days after and got negatives. My body confuses me. 
  • @Ohemgee I will try that ! I will try anything to help !

@virginiaham Fx crossed for you !!! And thank you ! We are excited !

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• KhRun17KhRun17 member
    edited November 2016
    having trouble adding pic to previous post... why would FF give me CH with the temp I got when I re-temped but if it was the same as the 2 days before, it takes them away. it's still above the cover line... and all other signs lined up. I forgot to enter it, but there was some on Wednesday, but it may very been leftover from HIO the night before.

edit: the CB opk was only positive on Tuesday, but wondfos had positive both Tuesday and Wednesday.
    DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • @virginiaham - yeah, take a look at my chart above. during pre-o temps it was favoring 2 temps exactly and now it's favoring 97.90. what the heck?!?! 
    TTC April 2016
  • ChefRamsayChefRamsay member
    edited November 2016
    **Lurking from WTO**

@Flinstone

At least your sister knew that EWCM was a sign of O, right?

Since I'm here I'll answer the GTKY. 
    I could not live without my Wanger Ware! 

ETA the rest of my post that TB ate
    **TW**
    Me: 30  DH:30
    Together 2003, Married 2011
    DD: July 2005
    BFP: 4/10/16, MC: 5/20/16
    BFP: 1/10/17, DD2: Sep 2017

TTGP Dec '16 siggy challenge winner!

• ***Lurking from WTO***

@Sugargirl1019  

@baileygomez I use both Ovia and FF. If I were you, I wouldn't abandon FF completely since it's much more scientific. However, I've never been KU before, so my advice may be crap!
  • @LuND: Yeah I will continue to use FF because it looks like it will "detect O" based off the temp rise. When I entered all of my data into Ovia, it didn't "detect O," I had to press the button for adding ovulation. I am not sure if it is because I am retroactively adding the information though and it was added on the day it occurred. In your experience with Ovia, did it detect O for you?
  • @baileygomez Ovia does not detect ovulation given your changing signs. FF is the only app that does. With my changing O day every cycle, I'd have missed my fw everytime if I listened to ovia. Ovia just estimates when you'd be and doesn't move FW if you're late or early. Super annoying.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • @Sugargirl1019: Oh that is super annoying...definitely making me rethink Ovia. Booo.....I love it way more as an app...but bummed it doesn't do what FF does. Ugh.
  • JuneRoseRubyJuneRoseRuby member
    edited November 2016
    @baileygomez I have used Ovia for years, its predictions are pretty terrible as to when you are fertile, and the info that it gives you in the daily tips is the same info every month. So once you have seen it, you've seen it all. It doesn't mesh your info to give you a better understanding of your fertile week. I still track in there and FF just because I have years in Ovia. I would suggest using both and not giving up on FF

ETA **lurkng from WTO
    32 years old (both H and I)
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016
    12/2016 mental break from TTC-NTNP
    1/10/2017 initial appt with RE (all BW results WNL)
    1/17/2017 SA DX Virtual Azoo (3 sperm 0%morph 0%motility)
    1/18/2017 STP tubes clear
    2/1/2017 initial appt with Urologist
    2/15/2017 DX H Robertsonian Translocation
    H is on clomid and Theralogix Supplements
    6/26/17 repeat SA: 47 sperm 0% morph 13% motility
    7/26/17 IVF Consult, repeat SA (4 sperm)
    8/21/17 Starting IVF cycle with Donor Sperm backup
    9/1/17 ER ICSI PGS: only 2 donor embryos made it to freeze
    9/13/17 Started cycle for IUI with donor and clomid
    9/27/17 IUI canceled for overstim
    October Plan IUI with donor and low dose clomid

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:  20/ 6

Timing:  -2, O

Testing:  next week

R/R:  kind of annoyed with FF for changing my FW, but it was my fault for updating some previous periods, and I think it definitely made it more accurate.  but I got sick and DH and I both got tired of sex at the end lol.  also, I'm sorry, I have no idea why my phone isn't capitalizing at the start of sentences.  bc I seem to be full of rants - annoyed at BIL bc DH and I bought him dinner while in town this week.  it wasn't what he thought it would be, so he turned his nose up at it and wouldn't even try it.  I called him out for being totally rude.
    Raven-  happy to have a 4 day weekend!

CS/Q:  I had a realllly low temp this morning when I woke up, to the point that FF said it had no idea anymore when I O'd.  I took it again and had a higher reading that didn't scare FF.  I kept the higher one, although it's still quite a bit lower than yesterday.  no idea what it means, and I've never had it happen before.

GTKY: what is one item in your kitchen you could not live without? probably my nice knife set.  I spend a lot of time chopping foods!
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @wabash15 - yay for good hosting 20 people! our turkey went great. cooked so quick when you flatten it. (Spatchcocking) I'm certain I O'd and the thermometer is just being a bi*** because it's been favoring 2 temps (exactly) and my temps are never that even. So mad about it! 
    TTC April 2016
  • @JuneRoseRuby: Thanks for the insights.

On a somewhat random note, I looked ahead in FF to December. It is suggesting a test date of December 8. But AF is due Dec 3. Does FF really think anyone tracking their fertility could wait to test until 5 days after AF is due?!?! 
  • @KhRun17 try discarding your high CD1 temp.  That temp might be throwing FF off.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• @Ohemgee I have restless legs as well. I have had it since childhood. I don't recall ever having the sensation in any other body parts... except right after hip surgery I had some similar experiences in my lower back. RLS is so irritating. Sometimes flexing or tightening my muscles helps. My doc also told me not to workout too closely to bed as that makes it worse. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @BertieMeetsGertie @starla Yay home improvements! We upgraded some light fixtures before the in-laws came over and it has been a very welcome change!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -3 -2 +1

Testing: 12/1 pact!

R/R: DH & I got our xmas tree today! We sell them at work. I picked out a little table top tree.

CS/Q: Interesting @baileygomez , we are at a similar point in our cycles but FF suggests 11/29 as a test date. also, I mainly trust FF but use  Ovia, Ovagraph, and Glow just to see all the various advice. I'm probably a masochist.

GTKY: what is one item in your kitchen you could not live without? Vitamix! We got one for our wedding. I am a smoothie queen.
    Me & DH: 29
    Married June 2015
    NTNP January 2016
    TTC #1 October 2016

Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50e54f/

• dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited November 2016
    @vegetalienne: I ended up googling it. I think it's because this is the first cycle I have recorded on FF. So it says that 18 days past ovulation is the "default" until it knows my typical cycle length based on data.

On a depressing note, I think I have a UTI. I am peeing like an f-ing race horse every 30 minutes and it's driving me nuts. I just switched to an HSA plan this year and don't want to pay $90 to see the doctor for antibiotics. Dang it.
  • Happy Friday ladies!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/2

Timing: -4,-3,-2,-1,0,+1

Testing: not for daysssss.

R/R

CS/Q: although BBT would imply I ovulated before the day I marked it..  opk and O cramps came later...  so I think I'm only 2 dpo..   do I need to worry that my temps aren't moving higher??

GTKY: what is one item in your kitchen you could not live without? My tea steeper thingy.  Love tea.
  • @vegetalienne we have a vitamin too, we bought it specifically for our smoothies, nothing else was getting the smoothies as smooth.  Absolutely love it.  I have a SIL who has a vitamin from the 80's and it is still a fierce blending machine.