June 2017 Moms

FFCF (11/25)

Ready for some good ones

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                     BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
      BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                               BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

Re: FFCF (11/25)

• Even though we have enough leftovers to feed a small army - I just ordered Dominos for lunch.  In my defense, we had our family Thanksgiving two weekends ago so I've been eating turkey for two weeks and...I wanted pizza and cheesy bread. 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @bornmommy you do you, boo boo. There is no way I'd eat turkey for 2 weeks. 

I scarfed down a Big Mac and fries for lunch. I guess I wanted to feel guilty and sick. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I have to go visit my mom tomorrow to pick up our x-mas tree (my parents own a tree farm) and I SUPER don't want to go.  It's a 2.5 hr drive and they are smokers so their house stinks.  I am not looking forward to it.  At least I have the soundtrack to Hamilton on broadway to listen to on the way up.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • @doodleoodle - I'm not feeling the best now either... jokes on us! 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• It's Christmas season, we are purchasing our double stroller for the twins this weekend, we also have a family trip to a water park after Christmas that we are saving for. So I clearly HAD to buy myself this amazing Sacred Pregnancy style swag bag, which comes with a beautiful altar, oils and perfumes and other magical goodies. Merry Christmas to me!!!
  • @NamelessAria - screw what people say.  
    @devow27 - GOOD FOR YOU.  Toddlers shouldn't be given into just because they are toddlers.  I stand by your actions (and I would if I were her mother, too.)

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• I'm hiding in bed in our hotel room because I don't feel like pretending to like my Mr's buddy's gf 

She's obnoxious and I just don't feel up to the charade today

The Mr came in to ask if I'm going to say hi to everyone... NOPE

• @silliegirlie143 ugh this sounds like my husband and I. Two of his friends got married this year and both times he tried so, so hard to talk me into going to the wedding with him. Nope DH not happening. Your friends are some sort of terrible stereotype off a reality show like Jersery Shore and I have no idea why they're even your friend. I cannot stand any of them and while I'm sure they have their good qualities I would never in a million years pick them for friends. I'm not going to go be miserable at someone's wedding while I pretend to like these friends and I pretend that I'm enjoying myself so I can be arm candy. My husband was incredibly whiney about me not going with him and the whole time I'm like:

Image result for i give no fucks gif

So I say good on you for staying in the hotel room and not forcing yourself to pretend to like the friend's girlfriend.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker