Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO 11/24 TURKEY DAY!

Happy Thanksgiving guys!! Hope this helps you stave off some boredom when you are stuck with your in-laws...I mean, what?

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Out of everything, what is your favorite Thanksgiving day food?

Re: WTO 11/24 TURKEY DAY!

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: So yesterday I said CD1 since I was spotting and I had bad cramps and I never spot for more than like 12 hours....but then I spotted for a solid 28 hours and just got my period today, so today is the new CD1

WAYDTGKU: Banging. We will be banging. A lot. Not too much, but a lot. Also OPKs, PNV and for funsies, I am adding RRLT

R/R: Thanksgiving! I love my husbands family, but I am an introvert and going to his familys house for the holidays (when they are Italian/Polish/Catholic so there are literally 25-30 people there) is draining for me. I was hoping to be KU so I could 'have morning sickness' and trap myself in the bathroom routinely and have an excuse to hide but dammit!

CS/Q: 

Mashedpotatoesmahsedpotatoesmashedpotatoes. They are buttery, whipped, creamy goodness.
  • @kiwi2628 That does sound draining! My in-laws are also a huge Italian-American family and it is exhausting to do holidays with them.

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CM, OPKs, PNVs, CoQ10, vitamin D, green tea, avoiding soy. Pelvic MRI in December, boo.

R/R: You can sum up my feelings about today this way:

Plus side: We are spending the morning at home which is so much more relaxing (plus allows for a last minute cd14 BD!). Plus not pregnant = drink all the red wine. 

CS/Q: I'm not bringing pee cups or OPKs with me to my in-laws' house so I'm not sure I'll catch the surge. I may not have reliable temps for a couple days, either. I know it doesn't actually matter if I can't pinpoint the exact day but rather a range of two days, but it does annoy me.

GTKY: My favorite traditional Thanksgiving food is twice-baked potatoes, yum! But here, my favorite Thanksgiving food at my MIL's is her hand made manicotti in red sauce.

• Loading the player...
  • @NYTino24 Hahaha about the Rocky Mountains :) I would be so annoyed at your husband! We are also in FW and when I told DH we needed to either leave late or come home early from visiting his family (about 90 minute drive) he instantly agreed. If you're only a half hour away I can't believe he doesn't want to go home for sex! 

• Happy Thanksgiving to all the US bumpies!

Month/Cycle: 6/8

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: CM, CP, PNVs, green tea, magnesium, limiting caffeine

R/R: Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday!  The outpouring of love from everyone (family, fb friends, bump friends) made me feel so extra special and made the day a lot less miserable than I thought it would be! (and the 2 ½ glasses of wine with dinner didn’t hurt ;))

Yesterday (in the deleted post) I had complained that my body didn’t seem to be cooperating.  Yesterday, my CP was finally high; it was so high, I could barely reach it!  In the cycles that I tracked it, my CP of HSO always corresponded with O day so we’ll see if this is a normal cycle and this means I’m getting ready to O.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Stuffing, without a doubt.  Although my MIL doesn’t actually stuff the turkey like my mom does but I still won’t complain

SaveSave

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited November 2016
    @adirat He's just fine doing it there when his parents and sister go to sleep. We stayed there for two weeks two years ago after he had invasive knee surgery because he could barely walk and his mom would take him to physical therapy. *TMI* Back then I made him use a condom because of clean up. I'll make him walk to the bathroom and throw out the tissues I guess unless he has too much to drink. $100 says he gets drunk and has a hard time finishing. We got it in this morning for good measure. We have a bar crawl for veterans tomorrow afternoon, so again it may be hard for him to seal the deal. */TMI* I have tried stressing the importance, but it is still somewhat early for me to O and my temps / OPKs aren't really helping my case.
    PS @lulu1180 my birthday message to you got deleted in the maintenance, so here's a dancing turkey gif for you, friend! 

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 Thank you!  

Also, I bought myself a birthday present first thing this morning.....Thank you Target for the awesome sale on Series 1 Apple Watch! :)  I don't know if I have the patience to wait for it to arrive!

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • @kiwi2628 sorry for cd1. That sounds overwhelming. I want to lock myself in the bathroom and there are only 10 of us from both sides coming over lol. 

@adirat yay for wine. Manicotti sounds delicious. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: opk, cm, temping, bd, everything...

R/R: I use Wondfos and clear blue digitals. I had a couple of days where I probably would have thought it was a positive, but the digital said no. I'm certain I didn't miss the surge because I am going crazy and testing multiple times a day with both. My temps are off bc I have trouble sleeping. I had a dip one day to 96 degrees, cd1 was forecasted for tomorrow. FF just gave me crosshairs, and moved Cd1 to next week, but I have not ovulated. Possible TW************Two of my friends told me this week they are pregnant from their first try and another couple of announcements on Facebook. End TW***I know it's only month two, but I'm feeling super down and irritated that I didn't O. 

CS/Q: should I discard the temp on FF to get rid of crosshairs if I know I didn't get a positive opk? I thought maybe bad digitalis, but bought new box and new tester and same. I stopped bc a couple months ago, so probably still regulating, but I did o last cycle. If I get cd1 without ovulating do I start testing with opk early next cycle, since it's not a true cd1? I'm super confused as to how it would work without ovulating. 

GTKY: Out of everything, what is your favorite Thanksgiving day food? Pumpkins pecan pie and stuffing. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • @adirat YAAAAAS to drinking all the wine. We go to my H's aunt/uncles home for Thanksgiving. To paint a picture, they own a 5 story brownstone on Central Park West down in the 60's. They have an entire floor thats been converted to a wine 'cellar'. I love that house. I will be drinking a lot.

@NYTino24 what branch was your H in? My H got out of the marines 3 years ago (yay!) but he is still very into doing stuff with veterans, 5ks, benefits etc...
  • Hi ladies! Happy thanksgiving!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: AF is gone so getting this party started! EOD starting today. OPKs. PNVs. CM

R/R: woke up late so already behind an hour on my turkey duties!! 

CS/Q: 

mashed potatoes! And apple pie for dessert

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• @kiwi2628 Whoooooooa that is shi shi! I bet the wine game will be amazing.

• Month/Cycle: 9

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: All the things + Metformin 

R/R: Got my CD3 blood work done today. Now we wait.  

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Out of everything, what is your favorite Thanksgiving day food? Mashed potatoes for sure. Or honey dill carrots. Those are delicious. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @kiwi2628 I am the same way with people. But this year it's going to my new SIL and it's going to be her extended family. Joy

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, temping, CoQ10, cutting out alcohol

R/R:  just got done running my half marathon. My time wasn't completely terrible considering I haven't been training at my own pace.  Watching the Macy's Parade then the dog show before heading over to my SIL. I'm ready to eat all the food!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Out of everything, what is your favorite Thanksgiving day food?  STUFFING!! But I'm picky.  No raisins or sausage or anything weird in it. 
  • @kiwi2628 He was a captain in the Army. He was moved all over every six months between schools, bases, and two tours in Iraq. I met him less than a year after he got out. Thank you both for your service!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Happy Thanksgiving!  I can't tell you how thankful I am for this community. 

@purplg8r  Congrats on your half!  H and I ran a 5k this morning in my hometown. I love turkey trots!

Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 8

WAYDTGP: temping, pnvs, Clomid (last night was last dose), HIO

R/R: my temps are out of control and this morning it was crazy high. I may be coming down with something. Also, I broke out a new CB OPK kit today and the reader thing is broken. It has an error message that won't go away. I'm so annoyed. I have others but the CBs are my favorite and they are really expensive. WTF. 

CS/Q: let's wait for a couple more temps. 

easy. Pie!

History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 17

Doing:  acupuncture, HIO, PNV, BBT

R/R: temping wise, it looks like I might have ovulated yesterday.  Had some cramps this morning...   have yet to see a positive opk.  Planning to HIO the next couple days till I'm sure.

GTKY: Out of everything, what is your favorite Thanksgiving day food?  Stuffing, for sure.
  • Happy Thanksgiving to all you ladies in the US!

@kiwi2628 Sorry for CD1 - not nice that you have to add that to such an overwhelming family gathering! At least you can have lots of wine??

@NYTino24 GD getting in lots of successful BD!

@lulu1180 Glad your body is finally cooperating as a belated bday gift! :)

@purplg8r Congrats on the half!!

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: BBT/CM charting, herbs, green tea, PNV, OPKs

R/R: I'm so jealous of all the US bumpies having a holiday today! I'm stuck at work - but can't wait for our TTC weekend getaway tomorrow!

CS/Q: Can room temperature mess with a BBT thermometer? We keep our heat pretty low, but for some reason it was really cold in the bedroom last night. I don't know that I was cold (I had three blankets on haha), but my temp seemed really low this morning. Not sure if it's just a normal fluctuation, or my thermometer was influenced. It did feel really cold when I inserted it (I temp vaginally).

GTKY: Well, my Thanksgiving was over a month ago - but I love pumpkin pie. And stuffing. And turkey. And pretty much the whole thing haha!
  • @NYTino24 sounds like my ILs!  Hubby said we wouldn't be staying over anymore if they can't turn the heat on...   the accommodations are rough.
  • Happy thanksgiving to all the US ladies

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, OPKs, HIO during FW

R/R: I'm with @Sailing_Mama, super jealous of all the people with a day off 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Out of everything, what is your favorite Thanksgiving day food? Never had a thanksgiving dinner, but probably the desserts 
  • @laurad75 congrats on your Turkey Trot!  Holiday races are so fun
  • @flgirl20134 I would leave it for now. FF will remove CH in a few days if your temps don't stay elevated (which they won't if you haven't O'd). Sorry for the confusion!  Late O is so annoying. FX it's right around the corner!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Happy turkey day, ladies!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: temping, PNV, cm, HIO 

R/R: having Thanksgiving with just my DH, sister and parents and we're all wearing comfy pants (like gym pants, without the working out haha). It feels a bit lazy, but nice! It's "relaxing" Thanksgiving.

CS/Q: I took two temps this morning. I woke up at 5:30am, an hour before I usually try to temp and got 96.03 which seemed super low. Went to the restroom and back to bed, then temped around 7:30am and got 97.42: a big difference but more of what I expected. I had terrible O cramps yesterday and none today, but did have a lot of EWCM this morning. Ugh, which temp should I keep?? Here's my chart with the later temp if it helps. I thought O was yesterday...am still learning so I appreciate any wisdom! :)

Hard to choose, but I love green bean casserole!

@kiwi2628 sorry about CD 1. Random note- I like your sense of humor, your post made me chuckle!

@adirat find the strength today!!! Even if it's in wine ;)

@NYTino good luck staying in that room. Hope it's not too chilly!

@lulu1180 happy belated bday!

@Dilynne honey dill carrots sound yum!

@purplg8r congrats on your half marathon! Puts me to shame wearing running pants and not running today lol.

Me:34 | DH: 35
    Married: 6/10/11
    *TW BFP: 12/4/16  EDD: 8/12/17
  • Happy thanksgiving to all those who celebrate!! 

Month/Cycle: 18/8

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: opk, bbt, hio, pnv

R/R: first question from my FIL- how are you? Are you feeling up for "trying" again? Bring on the wine!! 

CS/Q: I'm sorta new to opks and I usually stop after I've had a positive. Do they continue to be positive for a few days or do they go back to how they looked pre-o? 

pie!! Apple, pumpkin, anything!!! My SIL cooks random food for thanksgiving and we always come here so I haven't had pie in years and I miss it! 
    DD1 born 1/15/14
    DD2 born 9/10/17
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @kiwi2628 I'm working on  "hiding" as much as possible today too.
    @purplg8r congrats on your half! 

DD1 born 1/15/14
    DD2 born 9/10/17
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @spiderlover25 I'm so sorry you had to hear that. Bring on the wine! My MIL just looked appraisingly at my stomach area when I walked in. I immediately asked for a glass of wine. 

• apologies in advance, this is a quick post and ghost due to being at the in-laws.  happy thanksgiving everyone!  I hope you all have had lots of good food, drink and a relaxing day.  I got my CH today, so I'm heading over to TWW, I'll see you there soon!
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • P&G

happy turkey day, its CD 1 for me so I'll be hanging here for awhile. I hope everyone has a great holiday 

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you ladies had a great turkey day! I'm currently looking forward to some Black Friday deals! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 2 (PS just got done w/a 50 day cycle
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope you ladies had a great turkey day! I'm currently looking forward to some Black Friday deals! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 2 (PS just got done w/a 50 day cycle
    Ugh, my post didn't post everything I typed. -________- I'll try again tomorrow 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Late to the game today, but I spent it well with family. We did some leaves outside, cooked food, ate, online shopped, and got our xmas lists together! Already checked my niece off the list! I bought her a beginners sewing machine so we can sew together over the holiday break. 

Thankful for this bump community to lean on during tough and trying days of not getting KTFU!! 

Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Forgot to OPK today. Oh well. I am not really excited or focused on this cycle. I just feel like it is pointless until our appointment in January. Also, (this probably belongs in rant) last night I looked up that after this cycle, my next FW is right over xmas and the following days, when I will be in a house full of kids and family members, for 10 days... I guess I'll just count that cycle out. We will be sleeping in a loft with no bedroom door...

R/R: Rave-I was happy to have a productive conversation with my H last night. I asked him if he thought there was something wrong yet since I'm not KTFU.  He finally said, yeah I am beginning to think so. Previously he had said that I hadn't given it enough time, that I was hyper focused on it... So I am happy that he is on board with it (sad as it is) but he said, so it's time to make an appointment huh? So I think we decided to stick with the regular endo appointment on Jan 6 and then schedule a preemptive RE appointment towards the end of Jan.  I finally feel like I am not losing my mind. 

CS/Q: Does it matter when in your schedule you book your first RE appointment? I may have to ask this question next week when everyone is back bumpin. 

GTKY: Out of everything, what is your favorite Thanksgiving day food? stuffing. Its the only day of the year I eat it! I never make it and my mom makes me a special vegetarian one. 

32 years old (both H and I)
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016
    12/2016 mental break from TTC-NTNP
    1/10/2017 initial appt with RE (all BW results WNL)
    1/17/2017 SA DX Virtual Azoo (3 sperm 0%morph 0%motility)
    1/18/2017 STP tubes clear
    2/1/2017 initial appt with Urologist
    2/15/2017 DX H Robertsonian Translocation
    H is on clomid and Theralogix Supplements
    6/26/17 repeat SA: 47 sperm 0% morph 13% motility
    7/26/17 IVF Consult, repeat SA (4 sperm)
    8/21/17 Starting IVF cycle with Donor Sperm backup
    9/1/17 ER ICSI PGS: only 2 donor embryos made it to freeze
    9/13/17 Started cycle for IUI with donor and clomid
    9/27/17 IUI canceled for overstim
    October Plan IUI with donor and low dose clomid

• @JuneRoseRuby Even though I'm sorry that you're in this situation, I'm glad that you and your H are getting a plan in place.  

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • @lulu1180 Thanks! Yeah, I sort of feel like -okay, this is the next step that I can do to take charge of my situation and it is nice that H is on board. I just have been since such a funk this whole cycle. I think because I keep getting whammed with announcements and heart aches of the lost appointment.  I am trying to just let it go.  So I am also not stressing about this cycle. Maybe this is what I need to get KTFU!! 
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016

• @JuneRoseRuby *possible TW* My sister told me that after she made an appointment with the doctor to start testing, she got KU. *end TW*  I think the decrease in stress may help you.....in fact I really hope it does!  I am definitely pulling for you!!!

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • @lulu1180
    Aww, thanks buddy
     Party Legends best friends homies for life
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016

• Happy Turkey Day All! We've had family in town and have been cooking all day. I finally ovulated (something I'm very thankful for), so I'm moving into TWW (may not be checking in while company is still in town though). Just wanted to say that I'll see you all in TWW. <3 to everyone. Whether today was joyful or tough or a mix, we all got through it. 
    TTC since 8/7/16 
    BFP 9/13/16
    MMC 10/18/16 
    D&C 10/20/16
  • @JuneRoseRuby I felt so much better once I started testing. At least I knew I was doing something to help the process.  For me, the timing of the first RE appt didn't matter. It was a consult and they figure out timing for tests and treatment after that. Let us know if you have any questions. :)
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Thanks everyone! Turns out DH's bed was moved upstairs and it's still so cold that DH insisted we leave the door open to let in heat from the hall. The door didn't have a knob anyway!  :/

• @laurad75 Thanks! 
    Dating 7/2008
    Married 7/2014
    H Type I Diabetic
    TTC 1/2016