April 2017 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying - 11/24

A bit late today but...what's making us cry this week?!

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying - 11/24

• DHs phone has facial recognition and plays a slideshow of all the pictures of a particular person set to music. I watched all the ones of our boys and just got so teary eyed. They are my world!  <3
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • I cried last night because I still cannot feel my baby's move... almost 20 weeks now.  I wish I could feel him.
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    My DH:  French guy, car fanatic, best husband ever.  
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
    Last measurement:  3150 gs at 37+1!  This is going to be a big baby :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I cry during all my tv shows! Code black has got me good two weeks in a row now, but last week was 10x worse 
  • I cried during the Sesame Street performance of the parade yesterday.  I was just so grateful that people take the time to make shows for little kids. I know they do it to make money, but you can also tell there is a lot of heart in it. 

@smallanimal I'm sorry you're still not feeling movement. Soon!  Hang in there. 
    Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17
  • Watched Finding Dory for the first time last night. Baby Dory's voice made me cry. 
  • My mom just left for Hawaii for 4 months. It's 4am and I am sitting here crying. (we are still at their house after Thanksgiving and I heard her leaving so got up to say goodbye again.) I am so sad she won't be here for almost half of my pregnancy, and the important part. So much is going on in my life (moving, job searching, baby, etc...) and I just want my mommy here for me sometimes. So, I am sitting here crying. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsstuessy I'm sorry. :( I would be really upset if my mother was that far away for this pregnancy too. 
  • Cried my eyes out during the Gilmore Girls special on Netflix this week. I cried because I was happy to see everyone on the show, because the girls' hair looked great, because I missed town meetings, and because of some sad parts (I won't spoil it for anyone), and then because it was over and I missed them all again
  • @BecNJake I watched Winter and Spring last night. I missed GG so much! It didn't make me cry but I'm already dreading having it end and no more new episodes :(
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I've been trying to get into the Christmas spirit by listening to Christmas music on the radio. Tonight on my way home, I ugly cried to "Christmas Shoes."  :'(
  • Chain Listened to "when a child is born" and cried my heart out so much that husband thought something was wrong. 
    Me:  35 year old FTM, a busy city banker living in London, and a constant worrier. 
    Our baby boy:  Due on 17 April, currently 37 weeks.  I can't believe it - I made it to full term!!!! 
  • Side note: @HGRich how dare you change your profile pic! Hahaha!!!  :D
  • @KirstinH88 I know! But I figured if I was going to I'd better do it now so people can adjust. Lol. I like it because I took it on the day I'm 90% sure baby girl was conceived. And I wanted DH in it. :) 
  • @KirstinH88 "Christmas Shoes"... gets me every time! 
  • @Nolegirl1185 haha! DH grew up with three sisters but I grew up with three brothers and farting was a perfectly natural occurrence. It took some adjustment for DH. HA. But I admire your restraint.  :D Glad you had some bonding time on your cruise. 
  • Because the old man I passed at the grocery store seemed really nice and I was worried he was lonely. Then more later because I thought about him again. 
  • @HGRich  so you are basically showing off your "I just had sex" face.. :smiley:
    I should probably change it to a real picture too perhaps..? 
  • It's my birthday today and DH found out late Monday night that he had to fly out for work yesterday for the rest of the week. So I cried because he was so upset and angry he had to miss my birthday. And now today as I'm driving to work I hit something in the road and have TWO flat tires. I am split between schools so no car isn't much of an option. So I'm sitting on the side of the road submitting sub plans from my phone and crying about how ridiculous this is. 

On on the bright side, I can sit in my warm house with my dog and relax for my birthday. And it was at least an easy day to make sub plans for. 
  • @smallanimal Confession: I always thought your picture was you!  :D:D:D
  • @smallanimal haha basically.  :D Though it's one of several I took on our anniversary so I figure people would probably infer that anyway, based on the occasion. 

@wagnerw happy birthday! I'm sorry it's been so awful already. But I'm glad you get to relax a little after all your sub plans are sent. Hope the tires are a quick and easy fix for you. 
  • @kirstinh88 I haven't been able to listen to that song in years! It's too much :p
  • schef070911schef070911 member
    edited November 2016
    @HGRich @ekzerr @KirstinH88 @smallanimal I totally want to watch that video now but I'm at work so I'll have to wait.  Until then I can enjoy the glorious GIFs that have come from it:

• smallanimalsmallanimal member
    edited November 2016
    @KirstinH88  haha no, just a random female avatar from some video game I found on my computer when I was uploading pictures. I might share a bump picture if I am brave enough... at one point.. I am really used to this picture now on the forum and I can quickly tell which comment I @loved@ yet or not, so may end up keeping it anyhow. :smile:

• @smallanimal share a bump pic, even if your face is cut off for privacy. I love seeing all the bumps! I also can tell several different pics of ladies which is why I instantly caught onto @HGRich's change.