Tuesday Ticker Change - 11/22

kitkat8387kitkat8387 member
edited November 2016 in April 2017 Moms
How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY (Stolen from Sunday and Monday): Thanksgiving plans? Or, other plans to get into the holiday spirit?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change - 11/22

• How far along are you? 
    21 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Endive (10.5 inches)
    Appointments this week? 
    None scheduled, but might try to get in with my doctor as I am stressing about some symptoms
    Symptoms?
    Abdominal pressure/pain pretty frequently - not sure if it's RLP or something else at this point, because it's way more often than it was before, and also radiating into my lower back. Also more discharge, both the watery and the sticky/mucus-y kind, which is stressing me out...I need to step away from google.
    Rant/Rave/Questions?
    Pregnancy is so stressful...I have moments where I love it, when I can feel my boy moving around, but sometimes I just really wish I could fast forward to the part where he is here with us, and I know he's healthy and happy. 
    GTKY (Stolen from Sunday and Monday): Thanksgiving plans? Or, other plans to get into the holiday spirit?
    This year will be a very low-key thanksgiving, just me, DH, and my mom. Which I am excited about. We are doing a non-traditional thanksgiving meal since the traditional one is not really practical for 3 people. Then on Friday hopefully decorating the tree and putting up some Christmas lights. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? mango

Appointments this week? anatomy scan on Saturday! Hoping both babies are healthy and we can find out the sexes

Symptoms? exhaustion and spd pain. I suspect this will last until after birth.

Rant/Rave/Questions? just a few days ago, these kiddos have started being super active and non stop kicking me in the bladder lol!

GTKY (Stolen from Sunday and Monday): Thanksgiving plans? Or, other plans to get into the holiday spirit? I'm Canadian, so our Thanksgiving was last month. Definitely going to be participating in some awesome shopping deals though for baby stuff and Christmas!