May 2017 Moms
Options

Say It Sunday: Open Letters

KMD1106KMD1106 member
edited November 2016 in May 2017 Moms
I'm trying to keep it livened up a little on the weekend, so I had this idea.  Please let me know if you prefer not to have this on Sundays or at all. 

My thought is that we we do open letters on Sunday. It's sort of a place to vent. What do you think? If you like it, let's hear them!
May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

Re: Say It Sunday: Open Letters

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dear So Cal Weather, 

Can you please make up your mind?!?! One day your 90 degrees and the next your raining! But not even a real rain, just a constant light sprinkle. Can you f@$&ing just pour already?

Sincerely,
    A mama with a toddler and a continuously runny nose because of the ever-changing weather
  • Options
    Dear cats,
      I know you're both traumatized right now. I'm too lazy to give you the attention you want/deserve, and the toddler is all too willing to scoop you up and give you love that you DON'T want. However, if you puke in my house one more time, I'm going to banish you outside....or lock you in a room and lot the toddler love you to death. RIP to my brand new suede boots that I got to wear exactly one time before one of you ninja'd your way into the closet to puke on them this morning. 

Love,
    Your two legged mother who is tired on spending time on all fours cleaning carpets

Married:09/14/13 
    Baby 1-Born: 7/29/15
    Baby 2 - Due: 5/4/17