January 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 11/21

How far along are you? What's new with your little babe?

What are you doing this week to prepare for LO's arrival?

Rants / Raves / Questions / Symptoms:

When's your next appointment?

GTKY: Is it stuffing or dressing? Cranberry sauce: canned or homemade? Candied yams or green bean casserole? What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 11/21

• Options
    kashock-2kashock-2 member
    edited November 2016

How far along are you? What's new with your little babe?
     30 weeks! This feels REAL- getting so close to meeting our new little nugget I'm starting to get excited.
    What are you doing this week to prepare for LO's arrival?
    Nothing. We are at my MIL's house for three weeks. We were planning to be here from Thanksgiving to 12/1 for the holiday but my BIL was killed last week in a motorcycle accident so we flew out here ASAP. It's going to be a long trip but it was so important for DH to be with his family right now. And flight prices have jumped so we can't afford to change our return flights unless absolutely necessary (which it's not).  Looking forward to being home in a couple weeks and getting settled before we start the Christmas holiday :)

Rants / Raves / Questions / Symptoms:
    just feeling big and uncomfortable. Anxious for my next ultrasound on12/2 to determine baby's position. They wanted to do it at 30 weeks but I had to reschedule for 32 weeks since we'll be gone. 

When's your next appointment?
    Ultrasound 12/2 and midwives 12/5. 

GTKY: Is it stuffing or dressing? Cranberry sauce: canned or homemade? Candied yams or green bean casserole? What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
    It's stuffing, and cornbread is gross. No thanks I'll pass on ALL the cranberries. If I have to choose it's yams but I'm not  really into either one. I need some turkey, gravy, cheesy potatoes, and pie (not pumpkin).

edited because autocorrect 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? What's new with your little babe?  32 weeks! Nothing new, he's measuring right on track and moving like a crazy kid!

What are you doing this week to prepare for LO's arrival?  Nothing this week because of holiday! 

Rants / Raves / Questions / Symptoms:  This heartburn could stop anytime now! My posterior pelvic pain is better this week now that I've added the maternity band into rotation :)

When's your next appointment? Dec 5 @ 34 weeks

GTKY: Is it stuffing or dressing? stuffing
    Cranberry sauce: canned or homemade?
    canned
    Candied yams or green bean casserole?
    neither
    What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish?  
    stuffing, or the cheesy potatoes my dad makes :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? What's new with your little babe? I'm 31 weeks! Nothing new really, just keeping baby in there as long as I can.  

What are you doing this week to prepare for LO's arrival? I want to start going through things from my shower, but that's if I have any motivation after work!

Rants / Raves / Questions / Symptoms:  I really wish I could just wear a loose hoodie and leggings everyday, because I'm struggling to find something comfortable. 

When's your next appointment? Wednesday I have an NST and BPP

GTKY: Is it stuffing or dressing? Stuffing
    Cranberry sauce: canned or homemade? neither I don't like it. 
    Candied yams or green bean casserole? Green bean casserole. Yum! 
     What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish? My dad makes this awesome broccoli casserole that I love! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? What's new with your little babe? 32 weeks. I think she's FINALLY flipped herself head down. She's been transverse for weeks now. Hoping she'll stay this way.

What are you doing this week to prepare for LO's arrival? Nothing. This week, we're focusing on DD1 and celebrating her birthday week. I want to make sure Thanksgiving doesn't over-shadow her special day.

Rants / Raves / Questions / Symptoms: Just all the normal crap. I can't wait to be able to get up out of bed without looking like a turtle stuck on its back. Oh and pooping. God, I can't wait to be able to poop like a normal person.

When's your next appointment? 11/28. After that one, we have one more two-week apt and then we're down to every week. Getting close!

GTKY: Is it stuffing or dressing? Stuffing. Dressing is the deliciousness that goes on a salad. :D
    Cranberry sauce: canned or homemade?
    Ugh. I hate the stuff but DH loves it. He likes the canned kind. My dad is trying his hand at making homemade this year so we'll see how it goes over.
    Candied yams or green bean casserole?
    Green beans, as long as it's done right. Apparently, it's really easy to screw up.
    What's your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
    Dessert!
    DD1: EDD 12/21/11 - Born 11/24/11 at 36w1d
    DD2: EDD 1/16/17 - Born 1/12/17 at 39w3d