February 2017 Moms

FB now or later

Spicyweiner Spicyweiner member
edited November 2016 in February 2017 Moms
Do you guys want to do this ish now or later? 
I'm thinking we go with whatever the majority decides. 
Eta: Ok so we are doing a private group here on TB (pumpkin spice and bjs) so request that group and then we will discuss FB deets from there. 

FB now or later 72 votes

yeah, let's do it
29% 21 votes
Let's wait till closer to the end
16% 12 votes
Wait until babies are born
26% 19 votes
I give no fvcks
27% 20 votes

Re: FB now or later

• One thing I do want to mention is that if we do it now, you will probably want to join now because it's usually super weird to add people in later. 
    Of course everything will be discussed and majority rules kind of thing. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I voted that I give no fvcks. I will happily join a FB group but don't mind the dynamic here. Hopefully there will be some kind of screening process?

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I voted that I give no fvcks. I will happily join a FB group but don't mind the dynamic here. Hopefully there will be some kind of screening process?
    Yep. If you aren't a recognizable contributor then no entry. 
    I voted the same and feel the same way. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I thought now was when we made our secret groups of only people we liked then later was a big group.
  • I thought now was when we made our secret groups of only people we liked then later was a big group.
    I'm good with that too. 
  • Starfish113Starfish113 member
    edited November 2016
    Personally, I voted for after the babies are born. I'm really enjoying this group's vibe on TB right now and I'm 95% certain this board will slow down or even die off not long after the babies are born anyway and so it'll be much easier for us to keep up with each other on FB at that point. I know that not everybody will join Facebook and I think it would be a bit of a bummer to create a little divide at this point. 

However if the majority wants to create the group now, this bish is in! :wink:
    This is me too 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited November 2016
    Edit... I had something then had a realization, then my phone went bonkers and made a sad face appear. I got annoyed and deleted the whole dang thing
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm going to go with whatever the majority wants. I voted "gives no f*x". My previous BMB split twice (once to PB and then to FB) and we're still about 100 strong. I do know that I'm on FB a lot more than TB, so that might up my contribution rate, but I feel like I'm slowly getting into posting more on F17 regardless, so....

The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• I said after the babies are born. Most of the creepy fakes and perfect parents go away after that. My last BMB had too much Facebook drama.
  • I voted I don't care but I also wonder if I'm one of the randos.  I try to get on here on the daily but don't always get to post (I'm also not as witty as many of you ladies so I don't jump in with funny things) so I'm a little paranoid about being one of the creepers.  :#
    I recognize you!!
    Yeah me too
  • So does the name involve BJ's :) please tell me it does
  • So does the name involve BJ's :) please tell me it does
    Of course! 
  • Id say it doesn't matter. Ive been in one after the babies were born (I think) and my Nov 2015 one was formed before. I'm a don't give a F*cks gal

• Ok so we are doing a private group here on TB (pumpkin spice and bjs) so request that group and then we will discuss FB deets from there. 
    I don't know how to do that. Unless you haven't made it yet and I'm an idiot?
  • I am one of the rare people who doesn't have a FB lol....so all the power to you ladies :)
  • @Spicyweiner can you PM me deets for the PS & BJs group on here too... I don't know how to do that either! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hmm I wasn't accepted in the Pumpkin and BJs group,  yet.  Does that mean I didn't make the cut? 

• AfKash said:
    Hmm I wasn't accepted in the Pumpkin and BJs group,  yet.  Does that mean I didn't make the cut? 
    I think the decision was made to hold off on a fb group until later on.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • AfKash said:
    Hmm I wasn't accepted in the Pumpkin and BJs group,  yet.  Does that mean I didn't make the cut? 
    I think the decision was made to hold off on a fb group until later on.
    Thanks @LivingLaVidaGinger , I know about the FB group.  I'm asking about TB group,  Pumpkin Spice and BJ'S. 

• My fear of letting a catfish into the Facebook group to see my true identity has convinced me to discourage the Facebook group for now, thereby keeping all my comments public for the world to see. 
  • Journal Entry: 
    Day 205

One of them may be on to me.....

• I spent like 10 minutes looking on fb for a pumpkin spice and bjs group. To, obviously, no avail. Thankfully I wasn't doing this search at work, otherwise I would probably get some questions from IT... 
  • skiingstarkskiingstark member
    edited November 2016
    I give no fucks. Honestly my facebook has my nickname not my real name to make it harder for my middle school students to find me. So I can move to facebook at any point. 

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • I give no fucks. Honestly my facebook has my nickname not my real name to make it harder for my middle school students to find me. So I can move to facebook at any point. 
    YGpM
  • So I haven't been on much the past couple weeks, due to some personal issues, followed by vacation with little to no internet access, and then the holiday. But how do I find the private group here on TB?

• I sent in my request. 

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • found and sent the request :)

• I know I have fallen off the board, but I'm on FB a lot more and think that might be good now. 
  • Im on several fb feb private groups. Can i join?