June 2017 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 11/20

For those with an EDD of 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, and 6/25! Its been a couple weeks of silence. Time to pick up where we left off!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What are you gift giving/purchasing traditions for this time of the year? When do you start, do you get/make everyone something...?  
Married 8/12
MC 4/15
BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 11/20

• How far along are you? 
    10 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Strawberry sized.

Appointment updates? 
    My next appointment won't be until next week.

Nothing new that I can tell.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I'm planning to take advantage of a Target Black Friday Sale to attempt to find some clothes that fit better that aren't lounge wear. Anywhere else I should go?

GTKY: What are you gift giving/purchasing traditions for this time of the year? When do you start, do you get/make everyone something...?  
    My family hasn't picked up on any Secret Santa or White Elephant or any other cost saving method of gift giving yet, except for if you don't show up, you might not get a gift. I tend to try to keep an eye out for gifts as early as October, but I haven't been very lucky so far.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I'm currently 12 weeks. Due 6/4

My little gummy bear is the size of a plum now.  

I have my genetic testing appoitment tomorrow and then a regular appointment with my midwife on Wednesday.  Really looking forward to seeing the baby tomorrow at the ultrasound.  

As far as symptoms go I'm feeling pretty decent.  Although still consistently exhausted by about 2-3pm everyday.  My breasts have gotten pretty voluptuous and I have the nose of a bloodhound.  

I just bought a new 2016 Mini Countryman so that when my little gummy bear arrives I have room for him/her.  

As far as gift giving goes I have my husband mother and grandparents to buy for.  Nothing too crazy or over the top.  This year I asked my husband for a new "fancy" crockpot like they sell at Williams and Sonoma.  I'm sure he'll buy me several Pandora charms as well!  I do love my Pandora bracelets.  

Here is my new car!!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks for bringing this back, @lizerspitz

How far along are you?
    9 weeks

How big is baby? A grape

Appointment updates? First US (finally) on Wednesday morning

Any new symptoms or changes?  Nothing new, but this nausea is getting OLD. It's very sad how many carbs I've been consuming to keep the retching at bay. Had nausea with DS but was never enough to make me gag and actually vomit, so this time around I'm miserable! Weight gain is already starting (up 3lbs since pre-preg weight), sensitive breasts (which sucks [haha, get it?!] because I'm still nursing), and exhaustion has me hitting the sack by 8pm sharp every night!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant: Haven't felt up to "the deed" with DH in 2 weeks! We've talked about it and he's being patient but I can't expect the patience to last much longer!

GTKY: What are you gift giving/purchasing traditions for this time of the year? When do you start, do you get/make everyone something...?  I am a serial procrastinator, and don't see that changing this year, especially since everything gives me a headache nowadays. May just divert to online shopping only. I can't believe Black Friday is already almost upon us!

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• @lizerspitz I love getting maternity clothes from Old Navy! I actually just bought some sweaters from there that were 50% off from their cold weather sale because most of my clothes from my DD are tank tops since she was born Oct. 1

@MrsCaliRN I hear ya on not feeling like it. My husband can totally tell when I'm not into it and I feel bad, but we're surging with hormones! Can't help it. 

How far along are you? 
    9 weeks

How big is baby? 
    a cherry

Appointment updates?
    I have my nuchal translucency ultrasound and blood work on Dec. 19. I had my second ultrasound on Nov. 14 where we finally saw the baby and heard its heartbeat! We could only see the yolk sac during the first ultrasound since I was only 6 weeks. 

I had a huge burst of nausea the other night in a froyo place (almost wasn't pretty), my back has been killing me thanks to my retroverted uterus, and I have randomly been having snotlike cm (sorry if tmi) which apparently is my mucus plus regenerating. I don't remember having that with my DD, but then again I don't really remember much haha

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I really want a Doppler so I can listen to my baby's heartbeat whenever I let my nerves get to me, but I won't be able to hear it because of my uterus being tilted. I've only been able to see my baby from internal ultrasounds. So frustrating!

We get gifts for our immediate family and gifts for our cousins' children. I finished buying for the children and I'm half done with the adults! I did it unintentionally. I didn't realize how much I had casually bought until I put all of the gifts on the table!
  • How far along are you? 
    9 weeks! My OB pushed my due date out one day- so I'm looking at June 25th now.

How big is baby? 
    Cherry I think? 

Appointment updates?
    Bloodwork in a couple weeks- then the NT scan Dec 13ish

Just nausea overload.  Always feel sick to my stomach and hungry all at the same time.  Cannot wait symptom to go away! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I have to go get some basal cell carcinoma removed tomorrow :( I was worried about having it done during the 1st trimester but neither my OB nor dermatologist are concerned. Ughh..hope this kiddo gets my husband's skin and not my awful fair skin.

We always try to get one sentimental xmas ornament every year- this one will probably be our family pic from our trip to Italy earlier this year :) I love looking back at all our ornaments every year.  Good memories! 
  • @stella1011 I actually got an ornament from the mall that is a snowman family and the mother snowman is pregnant and says "due June 2017" on the belly  :)
  • How far along are you?
    12+1

How big is baby?
    A Plum

Appointment updates?
    Finally tomorrow after 6 weeks in between!

The nausea is not going away! This is my 3rd and hardest pregnancy. I also started getting a weird heat rash/hives this week.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Anyone else get this itching heat rash? It starts on my arms. DH is not sympathetic and is I guess confused by my symptoms bc the last two pregnancies were much easier. 

So many people to shop for!! I've finished with my kids but still have parents and other family members to shop for. 
  • I'm a day late, but I didn't have my computer with me at all yesterday. 

How far along are you? 
    10 weeks

How big is baby? A strawberry

Appointment updates? Having my NT scan on 12/7, nothing until then. Although the doctor called me today and freaked me out a little, but it was just to go over my insurance costs. For a split second i thought something with first appointment bloodwork was off. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Still super sick, even with the Diclegis. Although I am down to only vomiting once a day, sometimes I can make it a whole day without throwing up. Which I guess is better than the 5-6 times a day it was before the meds. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not much going on. Just ready to stop feeling tired and sick all the time. DH asked me the other day "when does this start getting fun?" and I am wondering the same thing. I do have to give him credit for picking up all the slack at home. He has stepped it up with the cooking, cleaning, and other chores since I've been so sick!

GTKY: What are you gift giving/purchasing traditions for this time of the year? When do you start, do you get/make everyone something...?  My cousins and I do a secret santa every year. I usually start shopping earlier, but this year I haven't done much yet.