May 2017 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change (11/20)

I haven't seen our thread started yet, so let's get going!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY-  What's your favorite and least favorite Thanksgiving dish?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change (11/20)

• How far along are you?  13 weeks

How big is baby?  Lemon

Appointments this week?  Yes, tomorrow! Looking forward to it too, the first trimester makes me nervous and I'm glad to have an appointment right at the end of it.

Symptoms? Morning sickness as always now accompanied by dizziness and headaches every other night

Rant/Rave/Questions? NBR, but DH shaved off his beautiful red beard and I almost cried, he looks naked

GTKY-  Favorite dish is actually green bean casserole and least favorite is canned cranberry because it seriously tastes like soap.
  • BabyMC517BabyMC517 member
    edited November 2016
    Look at me being on top of things this week! 

How far along are you? 14 weeks today! 

How big is baby? Peach (or lemon depending on the app or website)

Appointments this week? Nope

Symptoms? Headaches and hungry all.the.time. Not necessarily pregnancy related but I've had a sore throat the last couple of days; hoping it doesn't get worse.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Not being able to take pretty much any medication when you're not feeling well...sucks! That and I just wrote all of this on my phone in the app and only part of of it posted!

GTKY-  What's your favorite and least favorite Thanksgiving dish Hmm so many good ones, but I'd say pumpkin pie is my favorite lol and least favorite would be cranberry sauce as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 13 weeks 

How big is baby? Peach

Appointments this week? NT Scan tomorrow. Hoping we'll be able to hear the heartbeat this time.

Symptoms? Headaches. Mood swings.

Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    Rant - Haven't been able to sleep at night due to stressful baby dreams. Last night I dreamt about my c-section from beginning to end. (I have to have one due to a previous surgery.) It was not pleasant and I never got to see my baby at the end.
    Rave - My hubby has been pretty awesome lately. Made me homemade pancakes this morning. YUM!

GTKY-  What's your favorite and least favorite Thanksgiving dish? Pumpkin pie is my fave. Ham would be my least favorite.
  • How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? Lemon

Appointments this week? No :(

Symptoms? My acid reflex came back with a vengeance, so now I'm also on strict diet, which is awesome when no food sounds good.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Going for 3 weeks in a row on this one...rave on the husband. Every night I've slept on the couch so far, guess who sleeps with me!

GTKY-  What's your favorite and least favorite Thanksgiving dish? Fav-green bean casserole, Least-Turkey
  • How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? Lemon

Appointments this week? Nope

Symptoms? Light headed/ dizzy, headaches, occasional heart burn, nothing sounds good to eat, still tired

Rant/Rave/Questions? Excited to finally announce to the world we are pregnant!!! 

GTKY-  What's your favorite and least favorite Thanksgiving dish? Fav: sweet potatoe casserole with marshmallows!!!! Pumpkin pie is a close 2nd with a side of vanilla bean ice cream....omg gimmie now!!!! Least: green bean casserole 
  • We just got back from our babymoon, so I'm a day late. 

How far along are you? 16 weeks 1 day

How big is baby? An avocado. (OMG that seems so big!)

Appointments this week? I actually have one in just a couple of hours! 

Symptoms? Mood swings. Good Lord. I literally had an emotional breakdown in the middle of the O'Hare airport last night with full on sobbing. Oh and I'm hungry, like always. But never feel satisfied. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? Rave: despite my emotional breakdown at the airport, DH and I had the most wonderful babymoon together. He was perfect and amazing and made me feel so special, beautiful, and loved. 

GTKY-  What's your favorite and least favorite Thanksgiving dish? Favorite: I second @MamaZ326. Sweet potatoes caserole with the marshmallows!! Least favorite: stuffing with celery. I actually really like stuffing, but my mom insists on putting celery in hers, and I just don't like it! (Which is funny because I don't mind celery in general.) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    15 Weeks

How big is baby? 
    Orange, or an Avocado

Appointments this week? 
    Ultrasound tomorrow, looking for a healthy baby and going to find out the sex

Symptoms?
    Headaches and sciatic pain. Way worse than my first pregnancy.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    So excited to eat all of the food this week! I could have sworn I felt baby last night while I was laying still, really looking forward to feeling all the movements.

GTKY-  What's your favorite and least favorite Thanksgiving dish?
    Fav is definitely the green bean casserole. Mashed potatoes and gravy pull a close second.
    Least is cranberries or candied sweet potatoes. I love sweet potatoes, but not like that!