June 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Chatter 11/18

It is Friday!!!  I am not sure if any other teachers have all of next week off but I am celebrating that tonight as well as the weekend.  What's everyone got on the agenda this weekend?
                                                                          Married 12/17/2011
                                                                              K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                              C born 1/11/14
                                                              BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                              BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

Re: Weekend Chatter 11/18

• Options
    We are going to Disney on Sunday!  I am excited, except my daughter had a fever yesterday and part of today so I am hoping she is all better for the trip.  
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    @FSUNole31 I am a teacher as well and have been counting down the days. I am off all next week and am excite to have time to nap!! I am also a student so I will be catching up on school work while I am off. 

This weekend we are going to visit my father-in-law as he had surgery yesterday and needs some good vibes. Another than that I am not sure I am just counting down the minutes until my husband get home! (He works til 8est) I am ready to go out for dinner! Now just to deiced what I will be able to stomach. 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm a teacher that has to work Monday and Tuesday. I lost track of how many students said they wouldn't be at school due to leaving town early.
  • Options
    Wow @FSUNole31 and @amberp1528 I'm jealous! Most of the schools around here are going in for at least Monday and Tuesday and some have early dismissals on Wednesday.  I teach at a college and all we're getting off is Thursday and Friday.  I do wish they would at least close early on Wednesday.  I know some students and instructors will be stuck in class as late as 10pm on that Wednesday night.  Luckily I'll be done at 4.  I'll very happily take what I can get though - 2 extra days where I can eat, sleep, and relax because I'm not hosting this year!
  • Options
    We had family game night tonight. Tomorrow is football and grocery shopping. Sunday is cleaning and relaxing.
  • Options
    I'm going to a birthday party at 9AM tomorrow. So that's neat. 
  • Options
    I'm trying to find a pair of LuLaRoe holiday leggings and realizing it's the impossible dream. Also, once again I'm awake at 3am because of this dang cold that is apparently never going to end. Hoping to get the house deep cleaned this weekend so we can put up holiday decorations next week!
    Me: 38 l DH: 41
    Gavin - 8/27/10
    *TW*
    Gabriel - 2nd tri loss 5/17/16 Trisomy 18 & 21
    Hope -  2nd tri loss 12/7/16 complications from pneumonia

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm up at 2am because my pregnancy thirst and weak bladder are out of control these past couple days. I feel so dry that I just keep drinking and drinking which means I can't get any decent sleep!

I'm also excited though because we are planning to call my family in the morning (aside from my parents who know already) to announce our pregnancy. I also have a girls' brunch planned for Sunday where I'll announce to my girlfriends. It's going to be a fun weekend.

@FSUNole31 I'm jealous you're going to Disney! I hope your daughter gets better pronto!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    I love Hamilton and particularly loathe Mike Pence as Hoosier woman and educator.

The cast's message for him tonight is positively delightful, and the tweets I've read about moments of uproar and boos in the ground give me the slow, evil Grinch grins.

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/104121991.html

I saw the video of that.  I thought it was awesome, but I'm shocked he even went to see it.

I'm still reeling from the election. It's like now people are feeling comfortable admitting they voted for him and I start the whole anger process all over again. My arch nemesis from HS popped up in my feed and she proudly voted for him, because she's a veteran and thinks Hillary is a war criminal, but it's just mind-boggling to me. She (arch nemesis) is who I thought she was.
  • Options
    FSUNole31 said:
    We are going to Disney on Sunday!  I am excited, except my daughter had a fever yesterday and part of today so I am hoping she is all better for the trip.  
    Have fun!!! We are heading to Disney on Tuesday!!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    @Mother0fDragons yikes 9 for a birthday?  Is it breakfast themed?  Maybe they will have some tasty treats at least.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    @FSUNole31 I better get a dang doughnut. It's for a 2 year old. At least we'll have the full day after. It's over by 11. 
  • Options
    We are doing an evening Winter Wonderland lights walk at a local park tomorrow and while I appreciate that it will be as cold as winter, I'm not looking forward to having to bundle up the family and freeze my tosh off!  But... First docs appointment on Monday AM so I'm super excited and eager for it to arrive!
  • Options
    Yesterday I put up our Christmas lights!! Last night my mom and I went to a vintage market and I indulged in some antique shopping. Then I took myself to the movies and watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. My husband was on daddy duty but I still felt guilty for being out all night. 

Today is swim lessons for my son and we are currently getting our first snow here in Northeast Indiana. This evening my mom is coming to babysit so my husband can go out for his birthday and our anniversary which were this week on Wednesday. We live 30 minutes from Fort Wayne so we are going to Coney Island for dinner and then to DeBrands Chocolates for dessert. Possibly following up with bowling. 

Tomorrow is rest, relax, and clean day. 
  • Options
    Last night we went to see my brother-in-laws play at school (he's 16). It was pretty tolerable for a HS production and my DD managed to sit through the whole hour and a half. 

Today we are going to look at some houses (yay!) as we are now in the market for a bigger one. And tonight we are going to the Drive In. There is only 1 left in NJ and it's only about 20 mins away. You get 2 movies for ten dollars! And they have a full restaurant kitchen that's really cheap.
  • Options
    I'm having a hard time getting myself out the door this morning. Need to get some errands done and then we're picking up my 4- and 6-year old nieces to take them to the local theatre to see a play of Octonauts, and then they're spending the night. Tomorrow I need to go shopping for some new pants. Only one pair of jeans still fits me. 
  • Options
    Last night was our wedding anniversary. We had DD stay with my parents and we saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. H has to work this weekend, so I'm a single parent. I'm gonna clean my house before picking up DD from her granny's house. I may decide to have a movie night with DD or bake cookies depending on how things are going. Pretty low key before the week of family craziness begins.
  • Options
    I just saw Fantastic Beasts! My hormones combined with how much of a Potterverse fanatic I am had me crying tears of pure joy for how much I enjoyed the movie. SO good!
  • Options
    @swanbrooner DH and I have tickets to see it tomorrow night! Ahhhhh I'm so excited! So glad to hear it was good!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Options
    @swanbrooner ahhhhhh!  I am going hopefully Wednesday evening with my sister and I cannot wait!!  Glad to hear it was so good!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    Just got back from my second ever facial. I had my first before I knew I was pregnant in hopes to clean up my skin. Well needless to say that went to shit as soon as I got my BFP. Today was wonderful, an hour of relaxing and talking with my Esthetician who is 30w pregnant. My skin feels great and hoping it helps with the clarity. Already looking forward to my next appointment :)
  • Options
    I am SO glad I called out yesterday. We got a lot of cleaning and reorganizing done. It was cathartic after a crazy week.

Tonight we are meeting one of my college roommates for our last fancy meal. 

Tomorrow the Mr has a meeting about a regular music gig. That is a SUPER exciting development!!

• Options
    This Florida/LSU game was intense. Sheesh. 

@FSUNole31 we can't be friends next week, sadly, because I'm a sore loser and the Gators are a mess. 
  • Options
    @Mother0fDragons it is going to be an interesting game for sure because my Noles are very hit or miss too.  May the best team (of the day  ;)) win!!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    @thatlauragirl all I see all over my newsfeed are Lulu holiday leggings.  I feel like i live in a community with way to many ladies selling that stuff.  
  • Options
    We were supposed to go to Fort Wayne today, but I've had the stomach bug. I've lost all the weight I've put on these last 12 weeks. :( I just can't keep anything down.
  • Options
    @Heliumgirl717 oh no!!  Hoping you are feeling better tomorrow!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    FSUNole31 said:
    @Heliumgirl717 oh no!!  Hoping you are feeling better tomorrow!
    Thanks @FSUNole31! DD brings home the worst crap from daycare!  We're ready to kick this bug in our house!
  • Options
    FSUNole31 said:
    It is Friday!!!  I am not sure if any other teachers have all of next week off but I am celebrating that tonight as well as the weekend.  What's everyone got on the agenda this weekend?
    You have the whole week off next week?  I'm jealous.  We have 2 full days and a half day on Wednesday (with parent conferences on Monday and Tuesday afternoons so the kids have 3 half days).  I need an extended break desperately.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    A few random thoughts...
    * Fantastic Beasts is now on the agenda to go and see - thanks to all for the recommendation!
    * I finally just emailed my ob about how lousy I've been feeling. Realized I've lost 7 lbs in the last 5 weeks and even eating a single cracker in the evening leads to throwing up at this point
    * Taking off for Thanksgiving starting midday tomorrow - hooray! (Oh wait....I don't think I'll be able to eat Thanksgiving dinner. Leftovers, here I come!)
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • Options
    I went to a baby shower and my best friend's mom totally sniffed me out. How the hell would she know! I vehemently denied but she has such a big mouth and that concerns me. 
  • Options
    @awillis13 yes we are lucky enough to get the entire week off and I so desperately needed it!  Hope your conferences are quick and painless!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14