April 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change (11/20)

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving plans? Or, plans this weekend to get into the holiday spirit?

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Sunday Ticker Change (11/20)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pinkshades05 congrats on your boy! So jealous that your family has some balance now!  ;) Raising boys is so much fun!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks - is this real? seriously?! I am having a slight freak out today, how are we on the countDOWN now?

How big is baby? the size of a chocolate bar lol

Appointments this week? none

Symptoms? some kicks - mainly at night and she seems to be mostly on my right side. I pee all the time, I drink at least 100 ounces of water a day and yet every night when I get up to pee, I drink a bottle of water or sometimes two.  

Rant/Rave/Questions? when is everyone doing a hospital tour? is 20 weeks too early to start thinking about this?

GTKY: What are your Thanksgiving plans? Or, plans this weekend to get into the holiday spirit? we are hosting thanksgiving at our house this year (about 25 people) because I am so tired of driving to 3 or 4 different houses on the holidays.  It really sucks.  This weekend was a big party for my moms 60th birthday and I was exhausted so taking it easy today and decorating our Christmas tree.  DH is putting up lights on the house....he is super excited about this LOL. 
  • Options
    @Taylor72 I believe my OB has the hospital tour set up for around 32 weeks.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    @Taylor72 I haven't noticed anyone with the same due date as me! Did your date change recently? Or have I just been really obtuse until today? 

Re hospital tours...I'm not sure when we went during my first pregnancy. I want to say possibly when I was around 34-36 weeks?? This time we are planning a big move at the end of Feb, so I'll be switching midwives and hospitals and everything, so I won't be doing a tour until at least 34 weeks. I think that's a good time to go, honestly, so things are still relatively fresh in your mind.
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 and @Blueberry85 thank you! 32-34 weeks sounds like a good idea and I think the idea of having things fresh in your mind.  

@Blueberry85 I am just as obtuse as you if that's the case because I didn't notice either and kept thinking it was a bummer I wasn't due date buddies with anyone! Glad you figured out that we are!