Baby Names

Boy #3 will have no name

We are expecting baby and boy #3 and we are at a loss. It was hard to name our second and he didn't even have a name when he was born. This is even harder!! Siblings are Benjamin and Bradley. We've talked about Jacob Collin and Luke but we don't really get the happy feels with any of them. Any suggestions would be great!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Boy #3 will have no name

• What was it that drew you to Benjamin and Bradley? That might help me to come uo,with suggestions
  • Hmmm.

Lawrence 
    Abner 
    James
    Vincent 
    Dorian 
    Frederick 
    Gabriel 
    Julian 
    Nathaniel 
    Peter
  • Loading the player...
  • @Mamabeagle Benjamin was an old family name that we just fell in love with. And Bradley came out of nowhere. We just liked the name. Not a "B" theme going though. We like more traditional/older names. Also, we got rid of a ton because we hate the nickname possibilities. We loved William but hate bill or Willy. We likes Charles but hate chuck. It's so hard!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Samuel
    Isaac
    Oliver
    Dylan
    Travis
    Douglas
    Caleb
    Ethan
    Owen
    Logan
    Elliot
    Cameron
    Gavin
    Cody
    Abraham
    Gordon
  • I like your option of Jacob. If you like William nn Liam? and Charles nn Charlie? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just commiserating. I'm right there with you except girl #3.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • @Mamabeagle Benjamin was an old family name that we just fell in love with. And Bradley came out of nowhere. We just liked the name. Not a "B" theme going though. We like more traditional/older names. Also, we got rid of a ton because we hate the nickname possibilities. We loved William but hate bill or Willy. We likes Charles but hate chuck. It's so hard!!!
    If our LO had been a boy we would have named him William... I also hate Willy or Bill, but like William, Will or Liam

Also Suggesting:
    James
    Connor
    Christopher
    Robert
    Thomas
    Scott
    John/Jack
    Michael
    Nathan

Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • I know that you said that you don't have a 'B' theme going and I don't know if this is potentially your last baby, but personally it would bother me if two were 'B's' and the third/last was different. 

That being said, I like Jacob and pp's suggestions of nn Liam for William. 

If if you want some other 'B' names:
    Brady
    Brandon
    Brian
    Brooks
  • Douglas
    Conad
    Vincent
    Nicholas
    Patrick
    Michael
    Marcus
    Timothy
    Curtis
    Jeffrey
    David
    Joseph
    Dominic
  • Henry
    David
    Samuel
    Adam
    Christopher
    Daniel
    Ryan
    Eric
    Paul
    Shawn
    Nathan
    Jonathan
    Jack
  • I think Luke sounds great with your boys. Other names I could see working would be Blake, Samuel, William, and Charlie. ❤️
  • edited November 2016
    lucky1187 said:
    I think Luke sounds great with your boys. Other names I could see working would be Blake, Samuel, William, and Charlie. ❤️
    Thank you! And funny because I just brought up William again last night!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Samuel
    Andrew
    Jeffrey
    Nathan
    My favorite Nathaniel
    My 3 year old has friends named William. Two of them go by Will and ine just William. He also knows a Charles that goes by Charlie.

If you otherwise love those names, i think you could still use them. I don't think many people use the Bill, Willy or Chuck nicknames anymore!
    My 3 year old has friends named William. Two of them go by Will and ine just William. He also knows a Charles that goes by Charlie.

If you otherwise love those names, i think you could still use them. I don't think many people use the Bill, Willy or Chuck nicknames anymore!
    Agreed. I know 2 Williams and 1 Will - I like it!
  • James
    Jacob
    William
    Richard
    Charles (I agree, I dislike Chuck but I love Charlie)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have a Charlie and no one ever calls him  chuck ever. I forbid it! Lol. But actually it never comes  up

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you ladies. This was very helpful. We actually just added Joshua to the list. So now we are finalizing between Jacob Joshua and Luke. No idea how to choose haha

BabyFruit Ticker