4/13
4/20
4/27

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Symptoms?

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: (I stole this from Wednesdsy because I'm too sick to be crestive...) There's an ongoing discussion about these in the Names thread, but here goes anyway - give us a quick update on where you are with baby names! 

Re: Thursday Ticker Change - 11/17

• Options
    How far along are you? 20 weeks

How big is baby? A fat stack of cash, or a mug of root beer.

Appointments this week? Saw my midwife today. No issues except my blood sample went bad for my prenatal labs, so I have to go get them re drawn. Ugh.

Symptoms? I'm ridiculously hungry for Thanksgiving dinner, and emotional.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I wish I could relax about being worried this baby could be breech. I'm not ok with another c section and I'm going to be devastated if it happens again.

GTKY: (I stole this from Wednesdsy because I'm too sick to be crestive...) There's an ongoing discussion about these in the Names thread, but here goes anyway - give us a quick update on where you are with baby names! Pretty lost. I was sure it was a girl so I'd focused most of my energy on that list. We have a few ideas but no "that's it!" moments yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? Artichoke

Appointments this week? I have a check up this coming Monday and u/s on Wednesday.

Symptoms? Ugh.  I'm exhausted and still dealing with GI issues.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Just ready for these next few months to fly by.

GTKY: (I stole this from Wednesdsy because I'm too sick to be crestive...) There's an ongoing discussion about these in the Names thread, but here goes anyway - give us a quick update on where you are with baby names! Francis Jack (and he'd go by Jack) or Jacquelyn Frances (but I think I like Faith better as a middle name).  They are both family names.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    sorry I haven't been around much lately. Things have been crazy around here and I've had a cold :/ I've been a dirty lurker tho and hope you guys are doing okay!

How far along are you? 
    Well- apparently that's the question this week. I thought I was 20w on Thursday. Doc never changed my dd so I'm apparently due on the 1st now? 
    How big is baby? 
    A banana (or not apparently)
    Appointments this week? 
    We had our anatomy scan yesterday and are being referred to a MFM. Baby is measuring 19+1, doc has my gestational age at 20+5, I thought we were 20w. They also couldn't get all the shots of the heart they needed and her kidneys are dilated. So now we wait for a call and more appts and fx some answers to put us at ease. 
    Symptoms?
    Finally feeling movement so that's great!
    Rant/Rave/Questions? 
    I'm just annoyed with the entire dd mixup. Our second ultrasound pic says that baby is due on the 6th. Not the 1st. We also didn't get to talk to an actual doctor yesterday after the scan. Just the tech. Thanks for leaving us hanging and googling. 
    GTKY: (I stole this from Wednesdsy because I'm too sick to be crestive...) There's an ongoing discussion about these in the Names thread, but here goes anyway - give us a quick update on where you are with baby names! 
    baby will either be Eleanor Ann, Samantha or Annabelle. My H likes Leigh for a mn on the last 2, I'm not so sure. 

Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @twistsandturnsto2, my daughter is Annabelle Grace!  I love the name!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married: 12-04-06 
    Annabelle: 1-1-08
    Patrick: 8-15-10
    EDD: 4-20-17
  • Options
    @twistsandturnsto2 Hope you get some clarification and good news soon! Re your names, Annabelle Leigh is very Edgar Allan Poe, if that makes a difference to you either way, though with a different spelling than the poem, of course... (Eleanor, followed by Annabelle are my faves of your three)
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017