February 2017 Moms

Labor Buddies - SIGN UP HERE!

This is the thread to officially sign up for a Labor Buddy.  I'll leave it open for a week or so to make sure everyone who wants to participate can do so. 

Labor Buddies are for all of us, no matter what kind of delivery you have planned. It's an assigned pairing where you can (privately) share personal contact info or PM each other through TB and you become each other's go to for whatever you two want to talk about.  Plus, this is the person you let know when it's baby time and they can report back to the group for you so you don't need to be thinking of posting to the rest of us while in the hospital (or at home or wherever you are delivering).

Please post your Estimated Due Date below.  I will try to pair people up with someone not due around the same time so there's less chance of both buddies having babies on the same day.

Feel free to sign up as a pair if you have formed a friendship with someone on the board. If for some reason you have someone that you absolutely DON'T want as a buddy you can send me a private message with your request and I will do my best to honor this.

Credit to A16 for most of this text. 
First BFP: 12/16/13
EDD: 08/23/14
Baby BOY born: 08/29/14

Re: Labor Buddies - SIGN UP HERE!