March 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC 11/18

Sorry I totally forgot to post this last week...let's hear your confessions!!

Re: FFFC 11/18

• Options
    I confess... I can never think of good FFFC on Friday! Wahhh. 

• Options
    My FFFC, this pregnancy I have gotten sucked back into watching The Real Housewives. My fave is New York, always has been.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JustAnotherUsername16 - I spend about 75% of my time on TB at work too.  And I'm with @Spartanrd4 - if they figured out how to block TB, I'd be lost!
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options

I have one.

I deal with some really interesting people in my field of work. Today, I am sick of dealing with people in general.

• Options
    MsTurney said:

I have one.

I deal with some really interesting people in my field of work. Today, I am sick of dealing with people in general.

Oh man - I didn't have a lot of patience before. Let's just say the longer this pregnancy goes on the shorter my patience for stupid people (or people in general really because I find most of them stupid at this point)! :blush:
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Part FFFC, part rave...
    Ever since I found out I was pregnant I've been drinking ONLY water (usually plain but sometimes VitaminWater) or almond/cashew milk.
    Well yesterday my free Amazon baby supply box arrived with all the samples and it included this. I just tried it it is the best best best thing I've ever drank, it's so good mmm probably will be stocking up on these going forward!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DS has been taking two naps this week as he's not feeling well and I've been laying down during all of them...tbh I'm not feeling great and trying to keep illness at bay but to be even more honest I just really want to rest lol

Also DS has been watching way more Disney Jr than I prefer this week but it keeps him calm and still for a moment...
  • Options
    @serenity13 Just curious, what else came in your Amazon box? I started a small registry just for the completion discount and have to wait until I buy something to qualify for the box. 
    Also, the deodorant thing...been there. There was one time I thought that it was a good thing that I work in a hospital so I could use the deodorant that the patients use. Worst. Decision. Ever. I should've just not worn deodorant. The scent was awful and I had to smell it for the rest of the day. Blech!
  • Options
    @kiyamurph omg I work at a hospital too and used the patient deodorant before when I forgot....ugh it was so gross! I feel bad for the poor patients  :s
  • Options
    Meal 1 yesterday was fries and a waffle, meal 2 was Ben & Jerry's. 

I don't think making allowances for students' mental and emotional health is a bad thing. Also, I HATE that meme going around Facebook about shouting boo at a campus. Get through one bomb scare or active shooter and tell me it's funny. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @kiyamurph it also included some baby lotion samples, a onesie (size 6-9 mo), a protein bar, a couple diapers, baby sunscreen, and coupons. I threw something on my registry that wasn't exactly for the baby so I could buy it now to qualify for the free welcome box lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sunshine507 you are so right on that. I do a lot of large event planning and I make my team run through drills of how we will respond if there is an active shooter or other tragedy at the event. It's terrifying that I have to plan for this, but considering the fact that thousands of people are attending these events and they would be a prime target, I'd rather be prepared... I don't take jokes like that to be humorous at all. 
  • Options
    I'm drinking more caffeine than I am supposed to. Mom guilt is setting in, but weaning off of it is hard when Diet Coke is a pregnancy craving.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @serenity13 I love the mango and pomegranate flavors! They helped my queasiness so much in the first tri!

• Options
    @JustAnotherUsername16 it's just being prudent! I've had to deal with a building of 600 people when the entire area (and building) flooded, and had to evacuate 1,000 from a building as well. Planning ahead makes a huge difference, and is sooo necessary. Not something you can brush off. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FFFC:  I only use the toilet covers when someone else is in the bathroom  :o

I'm just too lazy to do it if no one else is in the bathroom.  
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options
    I swear I think of things to post here all week long and then the time comes and I got nothin! Same for UO. I blame my preggo brain... someday!!! 
  • Options
    1. Last night I went out to dinner with my step-mother and DD, went to a Lularoe event (and bought more than I should have), then went to a late dinner with two of my cousins. At first, I just got an appetizer to split with my 2yo at the second dinner....but then the waitress suckered me into a piece of pie too.

2. I took today off for a "floating holiday" because we have 60 days to use these holidays, and I wanted to use Columbus Day before December came and everyone was fighting for time off. I had big plans to get so much done, and instead I put on my new LLR duds (to avoid real pants), and watched Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, and PJ Masks all day long.
  • Options
    I let my 3yo watch goose bumps. I have no idea why she loves these random shows and prefers it more than shows directed towards small children. Shes been really sick with we have no idea what, working on finding answers so she's had s lot of TV time on the days shes in a lot of pain. Flame me if you will.. at least I enjoy watching goosebumps more than stuff like I don't know... Caillou. 
  • Options
    Oh I just remembered another one- On more than one occasion I have sat at my desk bumping on my phone at work for so long that I completely drained the battery.  :D

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Options
    I forgot about brushing DS's teeth last night AND this morning.. didn't think about it until after I had dropped him off at daycare. Bad mom! 

Also, he ate PB&J tonight for dinner and DH had cereal because I collapsed on the couch after work and couldn't bring myself to get back up for quite awhile...
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I let my 3yo watch goose bumps. I have no idea why she loves these random shows and prefers it more than shows directed towards small children. Shes been really sick with we have no idea what, working on finding answers so she's had s lot of TV time on the days shes in a lot of pain. Flame me if you will.. at least I enjoy watching goosebumps more than stuff like I don't know... Caillou. 
     Ughh. Caillou. That whining little voice isn't  allowed in my house. HAha. 
  • Options
    FFSC: I always hope someone else starts weekend Ticker Change because I'm so mentally lazy that I don't want to think of a GTKY question.   *hint hint* weekend mamas 
  • Options
    @kjd291 I got you girl :)
    Pregnancy Ticker