Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 11/15

For those with an EDD of 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, and 6/27 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: do you have movies you could watch over and over and they never get old to you? 

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 11/15

• Options

How far along are you? 11 weeks 

How big is baby? Lime (woah that was fast.) 

Upcoming appointments this week? No more until mid December. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Nothing new, just ready for the old ones to take a hike! Ready to grow the belly (hopefully not too big) but go day to day feeling normal again. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm raving about thanksgiving food!!!! I seriously can NOT wait!! 

GTKY: do you have movies you could watch over and over and they never get old to you? -- My guilty pleasure is playing all the Harry Potter movies over and over when they air on tv. There is a marathon coming up this weekend and my husband is dreading it, cause I can't turn them off EVEN when I'm not actually focusing on them.  :# I do the same with pretty woman and the blind side. I've seen them far too many times to even count. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 8w0d

How big is baby? Raspberry!

Upcoming appointments this week? Had one today!! Everything is looking good. I had a TVUS but the machine was crappy so while we could see baby and heartbeat it wasn't the greatest image- DH was with me and he was kind of bummed, but overall we can't complain of course! They took 10 tubes of blood from me so wah.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Constipation is improving with my PNV at night! Nausea controlled with B6 and doxylamine which is a blessing. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? These MC threads a are heartbreaking :( 

GTKY: do you have movies you could watch over and over and they never get old to you? Juno, Big Daddy, any of the Harry Potter, any Disney movies... And any of SVU! 
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 11 weeks @keniialise , we're due date buddies!

How big is baby? a lime!

Upcoming appointments this week? One week from today  :) Ultrasound and finally get to see my actual doctor

Any new symptoms or changes?  Maybe, just maybe, the morning sickness is cutting back. Fingers crossed.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: do you have movies you could watch over and over and they never get old to you? While pregnant, What to Expect When You're Expecting...it cracks me up every time. I definitely relate to Elizabeth Banks' character. For the upcoming holiday season, The Holiday. Usually, I'm a sucker for a good chick flick, too many to name!
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    11 weeks
    Where are all our Tuesday Moms?!?!

How big is baby?
    A fig

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until the 5th

Any new symptoms or changes?  Peeling lips is new and awful

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I'm in charge of cooking the turkey and the stuffing next week for Thursday. SUPER excited about that! But, my ILs are celebrating in Saturday and they haven't decided what they're making, only that I'm supposed to help cook. UGH!!

GTKY: do you have movies you could watch over and over and they never get old to you? 
    There's many movies that I love watching repeatedly: the Oceans movies, 80's rom-coms, b&w horrors and dramas, and my fave movie of all time, Tombstone

• Options
    Hello- I am a new Tuesday mom. They moved my due date by a couple of days after the NT scan on Monday. I am due 5/30 now but sticking around this board since I already feel connected to the ladies here! Hope you don't mind me joining in on your Tuesday parties.

How far along are you? 
    12 weeks- last week in the first trimester!

How big is baby? 
    A plum (oh my gosh, so big- where is the time going?!)

Upcoming appointments this week? Had the NT scan on Monday- everything looked great. Such a relief! Baby was moving around when she was poking with the wand. It freaked me out at first because I have never seen a baby move on an ultrasound before (diagnosed with an MMC last time at the NT scan). 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Just the same old exhaustion (9pm bed times yay) and general queasiness. Really hoping the 2nd trimester bliss starts soon.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I had my blood draw on Monday for Maternit21 so I am hoping to get results back before Thanksgiving (they said 10 days) just to celebrate the holidays knowing baby is healthy, although the NT scan came back normal in all respects. Also would be nice to know the sex and share it with the family on the holiday!

Fifth Element! My mom and I were obsessed with this movie and basically memorized it line by line. I just find it so funny and original.
    Me: 28  DH: 30
    Married 5/8/2011
    TTC #1 since 9/2015
    BFP #1 1/14/16, MC 3/23/16
    BFP #2 9/21/2016, EDD 5/30/2017
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    10 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Strawberry or Kumquat

Upcoming appointments this week?
    Nothing until 11/28 and the wait is killing me.

Feeling  slightly less nauseous, but still sooooo tired  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I'm starting to get nervous about how having our first baby will impact our relationship. Everything  is so easy and low stress right now, and I know our lives are going to completely change. Just a little anxious I guess. 

No movies that I can think of, but I could watch episodes of Seinfeld over and over again. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? Lime

Upcoming appointments this week? Had my regular pregnancy bloodwork today (because I forgot about it for two weeks). Monday I have my regular OB and high risk OB appointments. 

Any new symptoms or changes? still tired.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Today was an absolute shit day. A racist neighbor screamed at my mom to "leave!" And "get out, you don't belong!" While she was on a walk with my 18 month old. My husband was able to rush home and handle it with the cops while I was a hot mess at work. 

GTKY: do you have movies you could watch over and over and they never get old to you? HP, Gladiator, Hitch (so random but I love this movie) 
  • Options
    @Mother0fDragons people suck!!! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Strawberry

Upcoming appointments this week? Thursday! Can't wait

Any new symptoms or changes?  Nothing new really... sore boobs, tired, acne, etc

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm off all of next week for the Thanksgiving holidays and I am so pumped.

GTKY: do you have movies you could watch over and over and they never get old to you? I can pretty watch any decent movie over and over. I've been watching HBO movies a lot lately... Spy and A Man from UNCLE as of late!
  • Options
    I'm 10 weeks. Same symptoms as always. I have my next ob appointment after thanksgiving and then my 12 week ultrasound that same week. I can't believe I'm getting closer to the second trimester. I could watch elf, grease, steel magnolias, & fried green tomatoes on continuous reruns. 
  • Options
    How far along are you?  10 weeks! It's starting to feel very real now!! 

How big is baby? Strawberry or Kumquat ( bob delicious!) 

Upcoming appointments this week? One in less than a week on the 21st!! 

Huge surge in morning sickness. Huge. Went all dizzy and couldn't keep water down- had to lie in the first aid room at work over an hour.
    also the peeing yourself when throwing up is getting old. 
    My OB gave me some Zofran wafers to help but I'm too scared to take them after I googled it. Think I'll keep it for when I have to give a presentation at work next week. 
    It's hard to be discreet about throwing up at work! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Still haven't got my Zika results back... It's been over a week.. Hopefully I'll find out I'm Zika free on the 21st. 

Love thrillers. Would watch The Village (fave of mine), Silence of the Lambs, Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons many times! 

@Mother0fDragons sorry to hear about your awful experience! People can be asses, but there are good people out there too xo hope your mother is feeling better about it too! 
  • Options
    @CutieBugg This was totally my mom's attitude. She said that one miserable person of the three she met yesterday isn't enough to ruin her day. It certainly ruined mine. I cried for what seemed like an hour over it. 
  • Options
    @Mother0fDragons your mum sounds awesome!! 
    Sorry it ruined your day... The world is becoming a scary place. My mother always used to refer to people like this as 'miserable' as well. I totally understand what she meant now. no love in their hearts whatsoever. Their problem - not yours.  I hope you're feeling better today xo you seem very empathetic and sensitive xo 
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I just wanted to let you know that I'm heading back to Sunday ticker change since my doctor told me we're sticking with my original EDD of 6/25  :)