Options

Wednesday Ticker Change - 11/16

For those with an EDD of 6/7, 6/14, 6/21, and 6/28 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Who have you told you are pregnant? Do you think you will do a FB announcement?

Me: 36;  DH: 38
DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
**TW**
MMC & D&C Aug 2016

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 11/16

• Options
    How far along are you? 12+3

How big is baby? Plum

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until next Wednesday

Any new symptoms or changes? No, not really. Still not feelling pregnant.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm slightly bummed/concerned. Last week I had a few hours of bright pink blood which I associated with going #2. Then last night I couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler. I tried again this morning and still couldn't find it. I am hoping that baby is just in a crappy position but I am a little terrified. 

GTKY: Who have you told you are pregnant? Do you think you will do a FB announcement? We finally told our parents/siblings this past weekend. A few aunts and uncles know. Our friends are slowly learning. We will not be doing a FB announcement. I just intend on posting a picture once baby arrives!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 11 weeks! But this baby is measuring ahead an entire week. My Ob has yet to change my due date but I have a feeling once I see the new OB, she might change it. 

How big is baby? A lime

Upcoming appointments this week? No, just had my blood work done for Verifi test this past Monday. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  I can finally drink coffee without feeling like I'm going to die! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Who have you told you are pregnant? Do you think you will do a FB announcement? 
    Weve told our immediate family members and a couple of friends each. I've told everyone at my work and my dh is going to announce to his work tomorrow. I'm working on our FB announcement; we bought a onesie at a brewery in San Diego last week and I plan on incorporating that into our announcement. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10w

How big is baby? An olive

Upcoming appointments this week? I had my first OB appointment yesterday.  Baby looks great and donated a bucket of blood for the panorama testing.  Also scheduled my NT scan.  

Any new symptoms or changes?  Feeling a bit better this week (fatigue and morning sickness), but food aversions are CRAZY.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Today is DD's 1st birthday and I can't believe it has been a year!  No better way to celebrate than watching this video and balling my eyes out. For you first time moms... watch this a year from J17!  For the STMs+, just get a box of tissues if you haven't seen it yet.

GTKY: Who have you told you are pregnant? Do you think you will do a FB announcement?  I am not a fan of social announcements so I usually just tell the people closest to me in person or via phone.  Everyone else finds out when an extra kid shows up in our family pics that I occasionally upload to FB.  So far both sets of grandparents and our siblings know.  My best friends know (they know we go through IF treatment and are a great support system).  My aunts/uncles/cousins are starting to find out this week.
  • Options
    @Elyse1384 The first time I watched that video around DD 1st birthday I was a total mess. I remember on the eve of her birthday sitting in the rocking chair with her and just sobbing. I held her close for a half hour and I was so sentimental about putting her to sleep for the last time as an 'infant'.  Happy Birthday to your daughter. And congrats to you for surviving that first year! 
  • Options

How far along are you? 11w

How big is baby? Lime 

Upcoming appointments this week? Had my first prenatal appointment yesterday and we were able to hear the heartbeat which was amazing. Next ultrasound appointment is next week.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Nothing new, stil nauseous and wonky sleep.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nada

GTKY: Who have you told you are pregnant? Do you think you will do a FB announcement?my parents, my brother, aunt and cousin know I am pregnant. I see them almost everyday so I have told them. We are planning an after Thanksgiving visit to NJ to tell hubby's side of the family and 4 of my best friends. I bought them wine with the label that reads "The Best Friends Get Promoted To Aunts" so hopefully it'll be a good trip. And yes, FB announcement will probably involve DD in some way.

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Options
    itsfine said:
    Then last night I couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler. I tried again this morning and still couldn't find it. I am hoping that baby is just in a crappy position but I am a little terrified. 

I really want to buy a doppler but this is why I think I won't. I would be so upset if I couldn't find it when I thought I should be able to. I am praying for you that there is no issue and these are just annoyingly scary, but non-threatening issues!

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? not this week

Any new symptoms or changes?  sneezed a few times and had the worst rlp I've ever had. Otherwise still the same nausea/aversions/headaches.

Rants/Raves/Questions? hoping a week from now the aversions will be better and thanksgiving dinner will actually sound good.

haven't told anyone but my bff, she is also due in June. Telling my boss next week. Family at thanksgiving probably.
  • Options
    verde1984verde1984 member
    edited November 2016
    How far along are you?  9 weeks

How big is baby? a cherry 

Upcoming appointments this week? nope

Any new symptoms or changes?  i was really nauseous on Monday but that's tapered off a bit.  i've been having a lot of achy-ness in my abdomen.   hoping it's just stretching......

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Who have you told you are pregnant? Do you think you will do a FB announcement? DH, both of our parents, his sister, his uncles, we've each told a handful of co-workers, our closest friends.   We're telling my siblings and probably the rest of the family at Thanksgiving.    I'm not sure about announcing on FB.....if we do, we bought some buttons for Disneyland that say we're expecting so we might just post a picture of those.
    Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married: June 2014
    DS Born 6/22/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sirius37Sirius37 member
    edited November 2016
    How far along are you? 
    9 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    Eastern tailed-blue butterfly

Upcoming appointments this week?
    Not until December

Any new symptoms or changes?  
    Not really, same nausea and tiredness.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I'm excited we're all here another week!

Too many, I feel like.I told my best friend right away, and DH told his (5 of them!) After the ultrasound we told my family and DH'S family. I told my boss this past Monday due to the nature of my job. My mom requested I tell my grandfather since she can't keep a secret, which means the rest of my extended family will find out too. Ugh. We'll do a FB announcement around Christmas (roughly 14 weeks by then) which will be nice because then I don't have to worry about telling each freaking person individually.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 9 weeks 

How big is baby? Pecan sized

Upcoming appointments this week? Not this week, I have an ultrasound and blood draw for the Panorama scan next week. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  Nausea and fatigue are still in high gear. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Given that I've been through three losses, my rave is just that I'm still pregnant. Every little twinge sends my mind into a tailspin, but I think I'm getting better, slowly but surely!

GTKY: We've told both sets of parents, my best friends, my boss, and that's it. We'll tell extended family by sending out Christmas cards, and probably do a FB announcement around Christmas or NYE. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? Strawberry

Upcoming appointments this week? Just had Panorama and thyroid bloodwork drawn today!!

Any new symptoms or changes?  HG was better but now not so great again... taking it one day at a time

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope!

GTKY: Who have you told you are pregnant? Do you think you will do a FB announcement? Told all parents and siblings.  Then told small circle of best friends only... both mine and DH's.  So 6 couples in addition to immediate family for us.  Not sure on the FB announcement... if it is another boy per NIPT, then absolutely not as I don't need any comments pre-birth about my boy mom status, I want everyone to be happy and excited vs. disappointed it isn't a girl.  If it's a girl, then maybe an announcement... but it will be late in the game, like 6 - 7 months... that sweet spot of before people start seeing pics I'm tagged in and obviously pregnant thus leading them to wonder if I am pregnant but not before.