July 2017 Moms

Ultrasounds

Re: Ultrasounds

• @theglitteredpterodactyl no it was not - thank god!  I had a super full bladder to help.  How far along are you?  I'm sure they would see more detail if it were transvaginal.
  • Loading the player...
  • @caribbeanmama what a great photo!!!!!  I love it.  

I wish the tech would have done transvag for me.  OH well.  Should I be concerned that the HB was only 103 at 6w2d?
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • I had my ultrasound today no pictures though. They said I'm 6 weeks along and baby heartbeat is low, 96 but my MIL who is a retired OB said they shouldn't have bothered trying to measure the heartbeat that early. I have to go back in 2 weeks!
  • Saw the heartbeat for the first time today :) 6weeks beating 113 and 117bpm!
  • Starting to get nervous butterflies...I have my dating scan today at 1:35. There's been no indication of anything being wrong so far, but it's always so nerve wracking beforehand. Fingers crossed for happy, sticky bean growing away in there with a visible heartbeat. I'm 6+3 today (in theory)...my big concern is that maybe it'll be too early to see anything and then I'll stress until they can get me in again. I had such a horrible experience last time around. Really hoping to avoid that this time.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @ktewart I'm sure everything will be just fine!
  • @ktewart I hope that everything went okay!
  • @ktewart - Everything will be okay! Hoping to see a picture :)
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Yay! @KM2J
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Congrats @ktewart! I saw heartbeat for the first time today too! 6w today, measured at 6w1d, congrats!!
  • @ktewart glad to see a is well!
  • @ktewart - YAY! Glad all is good with you mama :)
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• JAM85JAM85 member
    edited November 2016
    I love seeing all these little beans! I am nervous as well for mine next Tuesday. I'll be exactly 8 weeks. I'm taking solace in my nonstop nausea, throwing up and food aversions as good signs! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Had my U/s yesterday. Sac measured 7 weeks, just where I'm supposed to be based on knowledge. However no fetal pole was detected. she said this is why she doesn't like to do u/s prior to 8-9 weeks. Went for blood work yesterday and will go again on Fri. Next u/s scheduled in 2 weeks. I'm so nervous as I have a feeling things will not work out. Can't sleep, eat or get my mind off of what is going on. Any advise? Thank you. 
  • My full report of my ultrasound the other day (6 weeks) came back and there's a small subchorionic hemorrhage, doctor isn't worried; anyone have experience with this? I'll so anxious about it
  • My full report of my ultrasound the other day (6 weeks) came back and there's a small subchorionic hemorrhage, doctor isn't worried; anyone have experience with this? I'll so anxious about it
    I haven't but I swear somebody else was just talking about having one with a previous pregnancy that just went away after awhile. 
    Emily
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so jealous of all of these! I'm not even seeing my dr until I'm almost 9 weeks! I wanna see my Gummi bear!
  • Familyof6 said:
    Had my U/s yesterday. Sac measured 7 weeks, just where I'm supposed to be based on knowledge. However no fetal pole was detected. she said this is why she doesn't like to do u/s prior to 8-9 weeks. Went for blood work yesterday and will go again on Fri. Next u/s scheduled in 2 weeks. I'm so nervous as I have a feeling things will not work out. Can't sleep, eat or get my mind off of what is going on. Any advise? Thank you. 
    Hugs to you... all I can advise is rest and distraction. If it is meant to be it is meant to be. Good luck!

1 on earth, 2 in heaven watching over us.
  • Lovine all the pics... assuming I don't spot with this one (I did with my first) I will get to hear the heartbeat at about 10 weeks and I think the dating ultrasound is at 16 weeks.... that's a month and two away!!

1 on earth, 2 in heaven watching over us.
  • could we pin this and keep posting images throughout the 9 months?
  • @mars8k this thread is pinned! I believe the plan is for this to be our mega ultrasound thread
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• MimoCaMimoCa member
    edited November 2016
    @mwill291 the tech says mine was 96 as well and I was 6w0d so it's probably early for both of us! And I'm a week behind what I thought too!

Edited- bump posted too quick
  • Aghhh congrats @irishrose54!!! FX'd everything continues wonderfully!

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• I'm going in next Tuesday for my first scan and appointment. - will be seven weeks. Feeling nervous - I always fear the worse.
  • I love this thread already!
    @irishrose54 OMG HOW EXCITING. 

@spk112 are you carrying twins as well?! I ask because at the bottom of you u/s it has GS1 and GS2 both with sizes. 

call me crazy but I am secretly hoping for twins. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @rae I want twins too lol!