Indiana Babies

Maternity Clothes- newer post!

I did find a post asking about places to shop for maternity clothes but they are all much older!! Do you guys know of any places in the Indy area. I know Target & Kohls have a very affordable selection. Also, do you know of any places to resale? I have all my clothes from when I was pregnant with my son that I never got rid of, but when I first started buying that stuff I was a size 2 to 4... I can't even the size 4 pants over my butt let alone this belly now! I was hoping to try to resale them then buy some bigger ones if there's a Platos/ Once Upon a Child type place for maternity clothes!?

Re: Maternity Clothes- newer post!

• There is a once upon a child on crawfordsville road and US31 on the south side. I have seen some really cute clothes at Gordmans that are priced decently.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Simply Chic near 86th and Ditch has resale maternity.
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD: 05/14/16
    Baby #2 EDD: 12/23/19
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like motherhood maternity in Clay Terrace in Carmel. Pricy, but worth it. Very nice quality
  • There is a store called Kids Go Round in Plainfield.. it is in the vein of Once Upon a Child, last time I was in there, they had a maternity clothing section of 2nd hand clothes.  Last I checked (been a while since our youngest is now 2 1/2), Babies R Us has a maternity section in it as well and they typically had sales going on fairly regularly.
  • At the Southside there's a place called Growing Spurts (on SR-135 in Greenwood, behind Bonefish and McAlister's). It's a consignment store. They have some maternity clothes there.

It's also a great place to pick up cheap baby clothes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Gordman's in my city got rid of their maternity clothes...bummer :(