June 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY: Favorite Foods (Don't read if you can't handle food talk)

Since I am trying to go to bed and all of a sudden starving what are your top 3 foods you would never get tired of eating?  
                                                                          Married 12/17/2011
                                                                              K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                              C born 1/11/14
                                                              BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                              BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

Re: GTKY: Favorite Foods (Don't read if you can't handle food talk)

• Options
    I think mine would be macaroni and cheese, buffalo chicken pizza and pretty much any kind of chips and dip.  I go to parties just for the dips often.   :D
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    Donuts, pretzel rods, and bacon cheeseburgers! And now I'm drooling haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ice cream. Wendy's chicken club sandwich with bbq sauce on it (I worked at Wendy's for four years in high school/college). Mac and cheese 
  • Options
    Fettuccini Alfredo, Pesto pizza, and eggs Benedict.  
  • Options
    Sushi, rare steaks, tuna salad, oh and gin. Ok, so maybe I'm a little but grumpy...

Of the things I can actually eat: chicken korma, beef lo mein, pork and pineapple Thai curry.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Chicken wings, gelato, and street tacos
  • Options
    Cereal, cheese and crackers, cheez its. Chicken is not appealing and either are vegetables . :-(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Fettuccine Alfredo, Toasted bagels with butter, sautéed kale with garlic, onions and mushrooms, mandarin oranges, berries, carbonated fruit juice, green beans. That's about all I've eaten for weeks. I can't even get close to a protein shake or smoothie that I would love to be using for some nutritional backup. Ugh..
  • Options
    arrowmamaarrowmama member
    edited November 2016
    In normal life, cheeseburgers, home made Rice Krispie treats, Mexican rice. 

However, burgers are not so tasty right now!

.... oh for now..... candy (twix/snickers), kiwi, tacos 
  • Options
    Normally it's Mexican food, big salads, and ice cream. 

Lately its it's been whatever I can keep down. Lots of pretzels, sprite, and pasta.
  • Options
    In regular life triple cream Brie, cured meats .. prosciutto etc, wine!  Wine is a food group as far as I'm concerned.  

Now.. cheese itz, sparkling water, and lately I've been on a scrambled eggs with cheese and 2 slices of bacon kick.  

Im disgusted by most beef these days.  Chicken I can only stand white meat song not really any pork other than bacon.  
  • Options
    My top forever favorites are:

1. Cheese and crackers. I live for a good cheese plate. But it just doesn't feel the same without wine.

2. Eggs Benedict. With a Bloody Mary. Brunch is my favorite meal. 

3. Angel hair pasta with garlic bread and a glass of red.

Yes I included alcohol with all my favorite foods. I'm missing it right now. So many sparkling waters. And water with lemon.  And just plain water. Boo. 
  • Options
    @LMMama I love cheese and crackers too!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Options
    I can't get enough of anything cheese, soft pretzels w/cheese, sweet pastries (apple fritters), cucumbers and chocolate milk. I can now finally stomach salads which I'm pretty excited about.  
  • Options
    Mashed potatoes, tacos, and fettuccine alfredo
    Lilypie Maternity tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Steak, Breyer's chocolate ice cream, French fries. 

I have such a sophisticated palette.
  • Options
    Queso.  Love it with soft pretzels or just tortilla chips.
    Subway
    Ben Jerry's Cherry Garcia
    TTC 1.0
    17 months TTC and 1miscarriage, 1 chemical pregnancy, rainbow baby born 2/16/15
    TTC 2.0
    16 months TTC, 2 chemical pregnancies, EDD 6/3/17
  • Options
    Cheeseburgers, Tacos, and I don't have a third, so now I'll need to try all of these to help me come up with one.  :#
  • Options
    Right now it's pizza and pulled BBQ chicken sandwiches. Probably going to gain 100 lbs this pregnancy! I'm also really missing margaritas :disappointed: 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Options
    Pizza. Any kind but especially Papa Murphy's chicken and bacon pizza with the stuffed crust. 

Baked potatoes with all the fixings. 

Cheeseburgers and fries. 
  • Options
    I am living on simple carbs and dairy. I have lost my taste for my previous love of southwest/spicy. Oddly, the only flavorful thing I can stomach nowadays is Thai Panang Curry. I ordered it two nights in a row
    Me: 26 DH: 27
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus
    BFP 10/12/16--EDD 6/24/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am self-proclaimed pizzaholic, so pizza is probably my favorite food (me and all the other 1st graders).
  • Options
    jennas312 said:
    Cereal, cheese and crackers, cheez its. Chicken is not appealing and either are vegetables . :-(
    Chicken and vegetables are disgusting to me right now, they have been for a few weeks. They're normally some of my favorite foods. I feel awful for not eating veggies but even the thought makes me want to barf. I have been able to stomach baby carrots. What are you doing to get the nutrients?