October 2016 Moms

Monday Bitchfest 11/14

*American lady living in Tanzania.
DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)

Re: Monday Bitchfest 11/14

• This 6 week growth spurt can suck it. 
  • Been going non-stop since getting up this morning and now my low back hurts, blah! The whole thing about "no housework" during the 6 weeks recovery from CS is a joke, between the baby's laundry, dirty bottles, etc. it's impossible to follow that unless you have a housekeeper 
  • Loading the player...
  • Recap: we bought my parents house in september

One of the things my mom and I decided was I was going to keep one of her cats because we had a theory that the older cat ('my' cats mom) wouldn't let her get close to anyone in the house (ex: my mom was trying to get the kitten to come to her and as she crept forward the older cat got in the middle and batted her away) so if we separated them, the kitten could actually become affectionate... 

my dh was against this. He loves cats but really didn't want a pet. I had always had cats growing up and wasn't allowed to have one for the last 11 years because of living in an apartment. So I made the decision to keep her without him, in turn I have to buy the food and litter, feed her and change the litter. 

I'm kind of over it. I would never bring her to a shelter but I would consider giving her away.  :/

The bf is that i feel horrible about everything: it was my choice, I love her but she is a lot of work and won't even let you look at her (and not just in that asshole cat way but in a 'I'm scared and hate everyone' kind of way), and worse my dd has gotten use to feeding her and keeping an eye out and announcing when she sees her. 

I should have just made my mom take her! 

Bonus: my dh is still pissy about that cat but there is a stray that had become an outside cat when my parents lived here and my dh tries to catch that cat so we can bring him to the vet so he can come inside! So the cat we have he doesn't want but the cat that is a outside stray, he wants. 

Sorry that was super long, it's just frustrating and sad!
  • No baby, a half hour is not what I consider a good nights sleep. Why are we awake again so soon?! So. Sleepy. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • MRSCORKER said:
    The phrase should be " sleep like a husband"... they sleep through everything!
    No shit...
  • MRSCORKER said:
    Haha yes. Mine now even has the bed to himself because I've decided bedtime routine is easier in the nursery so I sleep in there. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • MRSCORKER said:
    Fact
  • Mine dh keeps whining because he has to take care of dd at night now (the almost 4 year old) and she's been sick so she's been sleeping horribly. He came down the last two mornings telling me the exact times she woke up- I was like yeah I know. I heard her crying because I WAS ALSO AWAKE! Yes, you have been getting up (for 2 days) but it's not like when you get up you have to change a diaper or have something sucking on your boob. 

Ps on top of making me mad that he thinks he is suffering as much/worse, it makes me sad because I can't be there to comfort/take care of my dd. 

• My baby boy keeps managing to pee out the leg of his diaper while breastfeeding.  All over me and the breastfeeding pillow. so much laundry...