February 2017 Moms

Monday B*fest, 11/14

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

Re: Monday B*fest, 11/14

• It was 27 degrees outside this morning.... :s
  • I got zero sleep last night. Hoping to nap when DS does. :tired_face: he's exhausted too but refuses to nap. 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Loading the player...
  • On top of waking up all night from back aches, I've also been dealing with a sinus cold/possibly infection for the past few days which is making it hard to sleep :-p  I would just like to breathe and not have my face feel like it's gonna explode off my skull!
  • @BlondePeanut That's really funny! And hopefully that's the end of it. :)

I cannot go to sleep laying on my left side. I start on my left side and end up just laying there for a long time trying to fall asleep but my shoulder/upper ribcage start aching really badly so I have to turn over. Then I usually fall asleep on my right side. It's really weird...

Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @WinchesterGirl It drives me nuts when people assume and make those kind of comments. Yes, I'm young but that does not automatically put me into that category! Tell her to mind her own business!

Love my LEO!!

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• I would totally say something @WinchesterGirl. I have little patience for that crap. 
  • My Monday BF is this cold that won't go away. Called the nurse last Wednesday and she said Sudafed, water, and cough drops were fine. But my nose still keeps running and I feel worse. Ugh just go away already! And I wish I could just take DayQuil and Nyquill and be done with it.
  • @WinchesterGirl haha that's pretty much what people think of my H and I. He looks older and shaves his head plus he is 5 years older than me. But it's still no one else's business.

Love my LEO!!

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• @scifichick09 I got charged twice by them too!  It was a card I don't use so it overdrafted me which is fun. It was pending for a week so I finally called and they said once the whole order arrives it should resolve itself. But why the issue in the first place ? I hope yours gets resolved easily.
  • @srscott3 is he in a different state?  You are a nice big sister. 
  • @homemake that's pretty much exactly what happened to me, mine was also on a card I don't normally use and it was about to overdraft by $196, luckily I caught it in time and transferred some money from my savings account to cover it until the issue is resolved. I guess I'll just have to always remember that Target does that in the future. :/

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

• My MBF is that I was supposed to get my rhogam shot today, but my OB's office don't communicate with each other very well. The nurse told me they were going to draw my blood and then I'd have to wait an hour to get the shot. The lab tech that drew my blood said 1-2 hours and I needed to "schedule" the shot with the float nurse. The float nurse said it was a half hour process and she couldn't squeeze me in today so I'd have to come back in 2 days. The OB office is an hour from
    my house.  :|
  • @tishb that is really frustrating, I'd be so irritated. I don't understand how an office can be so disorganized!

TTC #1 since 09/2015

BFP 05/28/2016!

• @livinglavidaginger you have a mall? I choose your rural living over mine. Next question...do you have a book store, coffee shop, or movie theatre? I don't! I guess that's my MBF. This town succksss.
  • I have a bitch this week! Some not-good labwork was posted for my liver enzymes, and then .... crickets. Absolutely no information at all. So far, (from Dr Google) this is what I know: "If ALT and AST are found together in elevated amounts in the blood, liver damage is most likely present." Great. Google told me all sorts of other lovelies too. I'm terrified.

Thanks, doctor who posts and dashes. Thanks so much.
    Me: 31  H: 32
    Married: 10/10
    EDD: 8/27/16  MMC 1/16
    Rainbow Boy: 2/04/17
    TTC: 4/18 BFP: 1/2/19
    EDD: 9/6/19
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Lafreeman21 Oh girl...you never use doctor google...I'm so sorry your doctor did this to you! I hope you hear some concrete info soon!

TTC #1 since 09/2015

BFP 05/28/2016!

• @livinglavidaginger I wish my closest town was 25 min. I have a solid hour drive to all the good stuff including my doctor and anything fun for my kid to do. 
  • My husband just got his December schedule and he has to work Christmas Eve AND Day. 
    Im fucking furious. 

• poofwokpoofwok member
    edited November 2016
    My husband just got his December schedule and he has to work Christmas Eve AND Day. 
    Im fucking furious. 

That really is infuriating. As someone who works in the medical field, we have to work either during Christmas or new year's. Last year, I worked Xmas eve and day as well and it sucked. Thankfully I was working evenings and got to be home Christmas morning but I really hate that we gotta give up either holiday. 
    Is your H working awkward shifts both days?
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • My husband just got his December schedule and he has to work Christmas Eve AND Day. 
    Im fucking furious. 

That sucks, I'm really sorry. It's really too bad we can't just take a break and let everyone be with their families on holidays. 

We also need coverage over the holidays this year so I jumped in and volunteered for Black Friday since I don't brave the stores anyways. It kind of sucks I don't get a 4 day weekend but there will be like no one here so I can kind of just do what I want. Plus DH works at the same company so he managed to get Black Friday as his holiday coverage day too!
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• @Spicyweiner That sucks, I'm sorry.
    Im fucking furious. 

Yeah, my H has to work Christmas weekend too. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night. Night shift really sucks! Working on Christmas really sucks!

Love my LEO!!

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Im fucking furious. 

Holy crap, I'm so sorry!
  • I'm going to put this here because technically it happened yesterday. So last night was our first childbirth class and I really liked it. We covered signs of labor and the stages of labor and it was informative. Then last night I kept waking up from dreams of my water breaking to early, being stuck in the hospital, and her being born premature. Wtf stupid brain?!? I didn't get a lot of sleep last night...

Love my LEO!!

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• @Spicyweiner Oh man that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. I remember working my first Christmas day shift in high school(I worked for a German restaurant that was open that day) it was god fucking awful to miss Christmas dinner with my family. I really hope your DH doesn't work too early in the morning on Christmas so you can still enjoy that together at least. :(