TTC After a Loss
Options

**TGIF 11-11**

It has been a long week with the time change, election, and all of the regular happenings of life. But Friday has finally come and with that is a glorious weekend!
Yay for Friday!
So what does everyone have going on?
Anybody have plans? Testing? BD? BSC? Please share!

*** TW ***
Me 31, DH 30
Married: 07/2014, TTC since 12/2015
BFP #1: 1/1/16, MC 1/14/16 (6 weeks), D&C 2/5/16 (9 weeks)
BFP #2: 5/25/16, MC 6/23/16 (8 weeks), D&C 6/24/16, 2nd D&C for retained tissue and fibroid removal 9/1/16
BFP #3: 12/24/16  EDD 09/04/2017
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: **TGIF 11-11**

• Options
    TGIF!

DH and I are headed to Ohio this wknd - we went to rival colleges there who are playing each other in football on Saturday and we are going to the game. On Sunday we are going to the Football Hall of Fame. Will be nice to get away for the wknd just the two of us since I just got AF last night.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
  • Options
    We are going to another college football game this weekend - Indiana versus Penn State.  I think we'll also do some Christmas shopping, which should be fun.  I'm feeling behind this year on shopping, as I try to space it out.  Just haven't been in the right head space so far this year, but it's finally getting cool outside and it's feeling more like the holiday season.  

After this hellish week, I've turned on Christmas music on my drives to work and home which has helped my mood some.  I usually listen to NPR/other political talk radio and I am just burnt out entirely.  

@TScalei Have fun at the game!
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tscalei @laeberge3 lots of football! Hope the teams you're rooting for win!

No big plans for me this weekend- DH is back to his rotation of working both weekend days  :( We usually grab lunch together somewhere before he goes at 2pm. I am also getting a much needed hair trim on Saturday, so that's a plus. 

I'm 9 dpo now and itching to test. I wanted to test tmrw at 10 dpo to see if I could have a glass of wine at night, but part of me still thinks that's too early bc the one cycle I got a faint positive was on 11 dpo with no prior testing. I have no usual AF symptoms (sore boobs/nips, cramps) so I don't know what to do. I'm sure the BSC will get the best of me tmrw...
  • Options
    I have today off.  So I'm enjoying not having to work. I cleaned half the house so far. Hopefully I will get the other half done before DH gets home from work so we can enjoy the rest of the wkd.  No big plans. There is a holiday craft event that I'm dragging DH to tomorrow and that's about it. It will be nice to relax at home.  

Im about 4 days from AF.  I took early HPT yesterday and it was BFN so I'm expecting AF anytime between now and Tuesday.  I was hopeful this month but 3 months has always been my time frame so hopefully this time as it will be 3rd cycle! 

Have fun fun at football games ladies.  @TScalei whereabouts in OH.  That's where we live. 
  • Options
    amberrukaamberruka member
    edited November 2016
    @szwill86 I have maybe 1/3 glass of wine a night mixed with club soda and ice, you're so early I'd say go for it...but whatever makes you feel better.

In between work jobs this weekend (South Carolina last weekend, Tacoma WA next weekend) and enjoying this day catching up on a bunch of stuff. Difficult to get around anyway as the little punks have taken over the freeways in Portland (OR) protesting. At least 7am on Sat when I go to my running group is not a prime time for demonstrations, ha ha. Been BD EOD but difficult getting DH in the mood this week. I keep reminding him it's a nice distraction  ;).

Edit 'cause....bleh.
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    TGIF!  DH and I are double dating tonight with a co-worker.  I'm 7DPO so we are playing the waiting game right now.  For the rest of the weekend we will play a game called "stop Jess from symptom checking and peeing on a stick".  It's a fun game and a necessary one we've come to find out.  
    Instead I will be working on my house. We are still unpacking.  We moved to a new city and new apartment last month.  

@szwill86  I'm keeping my FX for you!  I am trying to hold out and test on Wednesday (12DPO).  It's so difficult. I have zero patience.

@Mack2342  I'm keeping my FX for this month (it could still surprise you!) but if not, then 3rd time is the charm!
    **TW loss mentioned **

12 miscarriages in first marriage (2007-2011)
    Surprise BFP - 06/2013
    Daughter stillborn at 22 weeks - 09/09/2013
    Married my best friend - 09/03/2016
    Genetic testing came back with APS - 10/03/2016
    TTCAL - 10/21/2016
    BFP - 11/18/2016
    EDD of Rainbow baby - 07/30/2017
  • Options
    @amberruka that spritzer sounds good! I only have an 11-13 day LP so it's not too early for me. I go back and forth between wanting to know either way by testing or just waiting for AF to show. 

@sparrowmomma24 thanks! Fx for you, too! Waiting over the weekend is the worst. I always fall down google rabbit holes bc I'm not occupied with work like during the week. 
  • Options
    @szwill86 I'm the exact same way.  And I tend to fixate on every little twinge and bubble I feel in my body.  It's a definite rabbit hole.  
    **TW loss mentioned **

Surprise BFP - 06/2013
    TTCAL - 10/21/2016
    BFP - 11/18/2016
  • Options
    I have a reasonably busy weekend coming at me, which will be great distraction. I'm 8DPO so the urge to test will be with me, but my LP has been short lately so I will likely see AF at some point this weekend. Tomorrow I am headed to a birthday party for my DH grandmother (she will be 87!!!), then I have a memorial dinner to go to for a past patient. Sunday I am headed to a party for a coworker who recently changed departments. 

@laeberge3 I haven't been able to listen to NPR either :( I will probably listen to "wait, wait" tomorrow

**TW** Loss mentioned
    Me:35 DH:35
    Married 9/2013
    BFP#1 1/28/2014 DS born 10/21/2014
    BFP#2 7/4/2016 , MC at 7w5d on 7/27
    BFP#3 1/5/2017
  • Options
    I have been crazy busy all week and have not posted much. I have been trying to read and keep up with all of you. To all the BFNs, so sorry, I hope next cycle is kinder to you.
    @TScalei and @laeberge3 have fun at the football games. I have been trying to find Packer tickets for DH's 30th birthday, but it is hard since they can be so expensive.
    @szwill86 My DH works this weekend too and works most weekends in the cold/winter months, so I totally get the feeling. As for testing, I hope you get good news of a BFP soon.
    @Mack2342 FX for a BFP this month.
    @amberruka I hope the protesters don't make life too difficult for you. Your run sounds like a good time. How far do you usually run?
    @sparrowmomma24 I totally get having to have someone hide tests. I got a "little" BSC this last cycle (first tested at 8dpo :o ). I'm hoping I can have more restraint this cycle. Have fun with the unpacking!
    @SierraFoxtrot It is so nice to have some well timed distractions.

AFM - I am at cd 9. Planning to start HIO this weekend, I O'd at cd 12 last month and my CM started to change a bit today. Hoping that my body O's at cd 12 this cycle because if it is at cd 14 like it used to be our timing will not be so great since we are both headed out of town in opposite directions. As for the rest of my weekend I am thinking I might paint a canvas to relax, do some crocheting, and just relax in general (work has been super crazy). Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

*** TW ***
    Me 31, DH 30
    Married: 07/2014, TTC since 12/2015
    BFP #1: 1/1/16, MC 1/14/16 (6 weeks), D&C 2/5/16 (9 weeks)
    BFP #2: 5/25/16, MC 6/23/16 (8 weeks), D&C 6/24/16, 2nd D&C for retained tissue and fibroid removal 9/1/16
    BFP #3: 12/24/16  EDD 09/04/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @TScalei That sounds fun!! Enjoy
    @szwill86 Man that's hard having your DH work weekends. Mine JUST stopped having to do that, and it's been so nice. I know how hard it can be. Hope you can enjoy what time you do get together this weekend.
    @sparrowmomma24 I'm 7dpo too! The struggle is real. I am trying to not test until I'm late. But, we'll see.  ha ha
    @amberruka Funny you'll be working in Tacoma. That's about 20 min south of me. We jokingly call it "Tacompton" lol. It's not that bad, but it literally stinks.
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• Options
    @moonlady you have more will power than I do. I'm hoping I can wait til Wednesday. I literally have grabbed the test 3 times today alone. I'm a little pathetic in my lack of patience. Ha ha
    **TW loss mentioned **

Surprise BFP - 06/2013
    TTCAL - 10/21/2016
    BFP - 11/18/2016
  • Options
    @moonlady it's not that bad, but it's not that great either, ha ha! I've been at JBLM a number of weekends the last months, but next weekend is off base somewhere....where, I have no idea 'cause it's dark when I get there and dark when I leave :-).
    @stephann85 the last months Sat mornings 4-8ish miles, but if someone is training for something we work out longer routes. I do it more of a social thing since my weekday runs are alone. Some people meet their friends at bars, I run around the streets with mine chatting....;-)
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    @szwill86  My DH works most weekend too on a rotating schedule.  So not fun.

Not much going on.  It's started to chilly and dark really early  Womp womp.  I made some shepherd's pie last night and some pumpkin bread.  Probably make some kale soup today.  
    Got cross hairs this morning on FF.  Not sure I Oed so soon after the mc but FF sure thinks I did.  At least we BD on O day.  Lucky coincidence :wink:  If I had known I would've gotten some more in.
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18