January 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 11/11

What's new with your little babe? How far along are you?

What have you done this week to prepare for your baby's arrival?

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions:

When's your next doctor's appointment?

GTKY: ARE YOU FREAKING OUT YET?!?!
Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
"It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

Re: Friday Ticker Change 11/11

• What's new with your little babe? How far along are you? He's as big as a squash! 32 weeks today!

What have you done this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? I finally washed all of his pajamas and newborn and 0-3 month clothes. And blankets.

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: None today!

When's your next doctor's appointment? Monday morning!

GTKY: ARE YOU FREAKING OUT YET?!?! Maybe just a little bit. I can't believe there's only 8 weeks left (or less!) before he's here. Ahhhh!
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Heyy!

What's new with your little babe? How far along are you?
    31 Weeks! Baby's movements have started to include  more belly shape shifting turns (rolling?) which are pretty entertaining and a bit freaky to watch! My MW said this would start happening so she must be growing  :)  .  

H and I are meeting two doula's this weekend to see if we want to go down that route.  

Nothing major.  Just out of breath a lot.  And feeling thirsty more often.

Midwife appt on Weds. Hopefully she remembers my name this time...  :/

YES. I feel woefully unprepared.  Baby's due two months from Sunday, which seems like no time at all. Especially as I go on maternity leave at Xmas.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • What's new with your little babe? How far along are you?
    31 weeks! His kicks and movements are getting stronger and more frequent 

Oh not much this week. Finalized the registry like maybe 25 times though. Baby shower is next month on the 11th, invites currently in the mail (or so I believe..... lol)

Same as @hayhay87 and @AlabamaRedhead just getting more tired and out of breath. Oh, and I am HUGE. 

Just had one on Wednesday, so next one is on the 22nd

YES but I cant wait to meet this little guy! This morning I told DH we got 9 weeks left. Said oh man, we're in the single digits now? I think he's a little more freaked out at the moment lol. Don't worry, I am sure I'll have a freak episode later. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    32 weeks.  Babies are 3lbs 14oz and 4lbs as of Wednesday.  Their combined weight is now greater than DS when he was born.  Also found out Baby A's head is basically all up in (or rather down) my cervix.  Awesome, that explains all the pressure.  

Bought the second infant car seat! And DH is almost done installing flooring.  I'm so excited to reorganize the closet in the nursery/DS's room.

OMG I cannot breathe any more.  This week has been a struggle and the heartburn has returned in the evening which just makes me feel nauseated.  

Next Thursday.

Yep.  We have 6 weeks or less.  I'm so emotional about it.  Simultaneously freaking out about being prepared, mourning the loss of our little family of three, over the moon that our family of 5 will be complete and so excited to finally meet these two.  I can't wait to see all three interact and watch DS become a big brother.  Basically, I'm a mess.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    29 weeks! Baby is the size of a Barbie Convertible, to which my parents replied by sending me this photo: (they kept all of our childhood toys...!)

Busted out the sewing machine to make some little clothes! 

My rib cage has been so sore this week! Feels out of place... it will only get worse I'm sure. 

Tuesday with OB, and hopefully an ultrasound to check on placenta previa. 

One of my good friends is in labour right now, I'm glad she's going through it before me! We are both FTMs and we are both delivering at same hospital so I'm eager to hear about her experience! 
  • What's new with your little babe? How far along are you? 31 weeks today!

What have you done this week to prepare for your baby's arrival? washed and folded all her clothes, started "nesting" by cleaning out kitchen cupboards

Rants / Raves / Symptoms / Questions: so tired! if i am at home i have midday naps! 

When's your next doctor's appointment? monday :) then going to 2 week appts

GTKY: ARE YOU FREAKING OUT YET?!?! um yes!!!!