Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change (11/7)

• Options
    How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? cauliflower

When is your next appointment? early December

Symptom changes? Had a horrible gas bubble in my left side over the weekend...  Finally managed to work it's way out last night.  DH thought I was just saying I felt better to avoid a trip to the DR's; they he heard all the associated noises proving that things were moving along.  Sigh.

Rant/Rave/Questions? DH felt the baby kick for the first time this weekend.  That was fun.

GTKY: Favorite Thanksgiving side dish? Mashed potatoes...  They become the foundation of all leftover plates and always run out before anything else.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

When is your next appointment? Wednesday - 1 hour glucose test 

Symptom changes? The back pain is almost unbearable at this point. I don't even know what else to do to alleviate the pain. Also, tightness in my hands. 

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Favorite Thanksgiving side dish? stuffing!!
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When is your next appointment? We have our hospital tour tomorrow. But no Dr appointments until Dec 1st when we have a repeat u/s to check the placenta previa/breech situation.

Symptom changes? My back is starting to hurt when I sit for long periods of time. I haven't noticed too many changes...everything is mostly the same and staying on the mild side (knock on wood) 

Rant/Rave/Questions? I have no idea what questions I should be asking at the tour tomorrow. I know a few general things but I'm afraid i'll miss something important. Also the movements are more frequent! Also, also, I miss beer so much :'(

GTKY: Favorite Thanksgiving side dish? Family recipe - pork stuffing!
  • Options

How big is baby? cauliflower, rutabaga

When is your next appointment? Wednesday - regular checkup and glucose test

Symptom changes? Lower back pain, general achiness in my abdomen

Rant/Rave/Questions? 

GTKY: Favorite Thanksgiving side dish? Mashed potatoes and gravy. Also, sandwiches made with leftover turkey and cranberry sauce.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MLRocha said:
    How far along are you? 26 weeks

How big is baby? Kale I think lol

When is your next appointment? Tomorrow with the OB who will perform my csection. I also need to get a few more cavities filled tomorrow at the dentist which I am NOT looking forward to at all. And I see the nutritionist for the first time this Thursday. I hope she's nice, I'm really skeptical of that one too. 

Symptom changes? Same

Rant/Rave/Questions? My knee/leg starting to feel better and back to my normal self. 

GTKY: Favorite Thanksgiving side dish? Mashed potatoes with my mom's homemade stuffing!

• Options
    I always forget to do this!

How far along are you? 27 weeks

How big is baby? A head of cauliflower

When is your next appointment? Next Tuesday; a routine checkup, and the first on my every-two-weeks schedule. Eek.

Symptoms changes? A lot of groin pain. I really have to be careful not to overdo it, but keep active at the right level also helps. Sigh. Other than that I'm doing pretty well.

Rant/Rave/Questions? Starting to feel panicky about having time to get everything ready for the little guy. The nursery is a complete disaster, my birth plan research has been lacking, and we are no closer to name than we were back in Week 4.

GTKY: Roast brussels sprouts, and all the deserts!
  • Options
    @imalwaysme79 Are you doing any stretching for your back pain? I was having horrible back pain and 3 things have helped: 1. Stretching (particularly the pelvic rocking in the morning and right before bed: https://patelife.blogspot.com/2011/03/bradley-birth-exercises.html) 2. Walking regularly 3. A better pillow between my legs at night.

I hope you get some relief soon! 
  • Options
    @imalwaysme79 Are you doing any stretching for your back pain? I was having horrible back pain and 3 things have helped: 1. Stretching (particularly the pelvic rocking in the morning and right before bed: https://patelife.blogspot.com/2011/03/bradley-birth-exercises.html) 2. Walking regularly 3. A better pillow between my legs at night.

I have tried a few exercises I found online for back pain during pregnancy and nothing has really helped. Unfortunately, walking and standing make it so much worse. I sleep with a Snoogle, maybe it's not enough? 
    I did talk to my OB yesterday and he suggested that if ice and exercises weren't doing the trick to try going to an orthopedic. I made an appointment to go see one next Tuesday morning. I'm hoping he'll prescribe some pregnancy friendly physical therapy. 

• Options

I have tried a few exercises I found online for back pain during pregnancy and nothing has really helped. Unfortunately, walking and standing make it so much worse. I sleep with a Snoogle, maybe it's not enough? 
    I did talk to my OB yesterday and he suggested that if ice and exercises weren't doing the trick to try going to an orthopedic. I made an appointment to go see one next Tuesday morning. I'm hoping he'll prescribe some pregnancy friendly physical therapy. 
    I hope the ortho guy helps! Maybe a chiropractor if it doesn't? Back pain is awful. 
  • Options
    Chiropractor is next if this doesn't work.  :)