Infertility
Options

IVFMEDS or IVFPRESCRIPTIONS

Hi Guys!  Has anyone used ivfmeds.com or ivfprescriptions.com?  They are overseas, and my nurse says she has had patients use them without issues in the past.  I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with me before I ordered with them.  Thanks!
5 iui all bfn
1st IVF 22 retrieved 14 fertilized 0 blast
2nd IVF 16 retrieved 11 fertilized 5 blast

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    edited November 2016
    I used ivfmeds.com for my stims (Fostimon & Merional) I had no issues at all and successful retrieval! The overseas meds r cheaper b/c there is a cap on what they can charge for meds. I paid a total $1144 for the meds, 22 vials of each medication (44 vials total) which is a great price! I highly recommend them and my RE uses them for all his patient's stims.

I used Walgreens specialty pharmacy for the rest of my meds b/c they were the cheapest for my trigger (novarel) and Lupron. Plus they are in network with my insurance and processed most meds, such as medrol, PIO, Valium, through my insurance b/c they r not actually considered fertility drugs - all supplies included (needles, syringes, sharps containers, etc) Check out goodrx.com for Lupron and other medication coupons, saved a lot using the coupons too! GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great!  How long did it take to get the meds?
    5 iui all bfn

• Options
    That's great!  How long did it take to get the meds?
    5 iui all bfn

• Options
    Through ivfmeds.com, I think 3 days...I can't remember but when I get home I can check my ppwk and see if I can figure it out. I did pay an additional $99 for rush delivery though. Walgreens is next day, no additional charge. 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    @MicronesianMamma Hi,

The website IVFmeds.com is down! I purchased Merional 150 IU from the "fastivf.com" website and it arrived without any problems. I would like to place another order. Is $83.00 a good price or is there a cheaper one?