October 2016 Moms

Re: TMI Tuesday 11.08.2016

• It's not really TMI anymore, but as soon as I think I'm almost done with the bleeding, it starts back. Ughhhh so tired of pads! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Itchy nipples, but only when he's feeding. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Just had my first baby poop " incident" today. Thought LO was done pooping so went to change her and the poop just kept coming and then she started peeing so it made like a poopy pee river on the changing table. I was trying to contain it with a new diaper but it just was a mess... I felt like I was covered in shit after (I wasn't really) lol
  • Little baby boys can get boners apparently. Jimmy and Johnny are officially the boner brothers because everytime I wake them up to change their morning diapers, there it is. Both of 'em. So weird :|  
  • @AllyTheKid :# I remember that with my nephew when he was a baby. Definitely weird! 
  • It wouldn't be so bad if flippin' Jimmy wouldn't giggle while I wipe him!
  • Day 2 of baby deciding to unload her bowels as soon as I take her diaper off. Poop everywhere  :s
  • kmyers228 said:
    Just had my first baby poop " incident" today. Thought LO was done pooping so went to change her and the poop just kept coming and then she started peeing so it made like a poopy pee river on the changing table. I was trying to contain it with a new diaper but it just was a mess... I felt like I was covered in shit after (I wasn't really) lol
    I changed a particularly gross poop yesterday and kept phantom smelling it. I was convinced it was on me but I couldn't find it! lol 
  • Lol @ashleyp625 yea I kept asking DH if I had it on me anywhere cause I could still smell it!
  • FI and I are sexually active again, but it seems like my vagina doesn't want to be. It is so dry down there, even when I truly am turned on, which makes things pretty uncomfortable. It doesn't help that FI first assumed he wasn't turning me on, and after I assured him that wasn't the case, he decided to pick on me about being dry. That of course hurt my feelings, now I don't even want to have sex again.

TMI+vent over.

Question- anybody else dealing with a lack of moisture? Remedies?
  • @allythekid, its a bit expensive but Pure Romance makes a product called Just Like Me. its better than Astroglide or basic lube. And a bottle last forever. 
  • haven't been here in a while but @allythekid it doesn't sound like FI is exactly supportive between this and him banning you from fb. fx he gets over himself soon bc sounds like he's way insecure and you don't need that crap. 
  • @AshleyGemini24 Where can I find it?

@mrszoess He has his moments, but he's actually pretty great most of the time. Now I feel bad for not giving him enough credit for his good side! 

• @mrszoess He has his moments, but he's actually pretty great most of the time. Now I feel bad for not giving him enough credit for his good side! 
    That's why I try my hardest not to bitch about my dh. It's so much easier to complain about the stupid things he does then sit there and talk about the times he does nice things or just normal things that make up the reasons I love him. I bitch more about him to people I know him because then it feels like legit venting since they know him. 

But he's a guy so sometimes he needs to be talked about with internet peeps. Haha

random: what ever happened with the nursery, did it get finished? 
  • I thought I mention a fair balance of good to bad deeds, but I could be mistaken. I do know that negatives are more easily noticed and remembered by others as well though. Just to even the score, I'd like to brag that he has cooked dinner every night for the last 5 days :)
    @maf9866 Not yet, we're saving up for the finishing touches. The stay in the city at the NICU costed us a pretty penny and the only fund we had to pull from was the remodeling one, but he's price checking this weekend at Lowes and we should be getting the ball rolling again soon. He only has one day off a week, and lately it's been filled up with him watching the kids so I cram in all my homework, but thanksgiving break should offer up some free time.

• Little baby boys can get boners apparently. Jimmy and Johnny are officially the boner brothers because everytime I wake them up to change their morning diapers, there it is. Both of 'em. So weird :|  
    @allythekid DS1 ALWAYS has one when I change his diaper in the morning. He's 3. It's awkward. Even more awkward when he asked me if it was big the other day.