November 2016 Moms
Options

Anyone braving to the polls today?

I did my early voting ballot last month, but is anyone at this point brave enough to wait in line? we have 13 polling places in my city and all have over a 45 min wait!!

Re: Anyone braving to the polls today?

• Options
    Nope! I voted early last week. Guess I needn't have bothered since LO is still hanging out.
  • Options
    I voted today - took an early lunch and got there before 12pm, and there were no lines at all. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    waited an hour and 15 min this morning. I thought about coming back and just going in mid afternoon but rain is predicted so I stuck it out 
  • Options
    I'm going after  I pick my older daughter up from preschool at noon,  because she wants to come.   But our polling place is someone's garage around the corner from our house,  and so far we haven't seen a line.   Hopefully the same will be true at lunchtime.   
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    I voted a couple weeks ago by mail in ballot, but yay for Election Day!!!! Maybe now we can all move on and get away from the drama! 
  • Options
    I voted around 1015am. no lines. no waiting.
  • Options
    We went before my 38 week appointment, which meant it was right before work for most people. We waited in line for about 40 minutes but I left my husband on line so I could go use the restroom in the senior center. That alone shaved about 10-15 minutes off my waiting time.
  • Options
    Voted today around lunch time too! It was a five person wait so no big deal here. The line right now is out the door - I live within walking distance of the polling place. 
    Married: 08.05.11
    Welcomed baby girl: 06.10.14
    Second pregnancy EDD: 06.16.16 MC: 10.29.15
    Welcomed baby boy: 11.25.16
  • Options
    I did my early voting ballot last month, but is anyone at this point brave enough to wait in line? we have 13 polling places in my city and all have over a 45 min wait!!
    There was no wait for me! But high turn out in Kansas has been anticipated so they have had early voting open here for about 2 weeks!
    I walked to my polling place (about 1 mile round trip) in a vain attempt to start labor. :persevere:
  • Options
    I voted early. When I went, the line wasn't long but I was still ushered to the front because of my super preggo status. I'm going to miss these pregnancy perks! 
  • Options
    When I drove by my place this morning, the line was out the door and around the block. When I came back after work and my NST to vote around 5pm, there was one person ahead of me. I'm glad I waited!!
  • Options
    Yeah, I had a few Co workers who went at lunch and said there was no wait!!