January 2016 Moms

Coughing and sneezing

JanuarysBaby1JanuarysBaby1 member
edited November 2016 in January 2016 Moms
 Not sure what's going on with my LO but she is sneezing alot and started to cough yesterday. Her cough comes and goes. It's not consistent. She does not have a runny nose or a fever (I checked 3x already). I read that it could be teething related. I'm wondering if it can be signs that a cold is coming on? If it's still the same scenario tomorrow she's going to the doctor. Anyone experience this before? 

Re: Coughing and sneezing

• Have you by any chance turned the heat on in your house recently? My LO started coughing and sneezing when we did and a cool mist humidifier in his room at night helped. It gets so dry in our house, my hands are starting to crack :(
  • Yes we did actually because it got super cold here in New York. I'll try the humidifier tonight. Hopefully that helps. Thanks! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Cricket99 said:
    Have you by any chance turned the heat on in your house recently? My LO started coughing and sneezing when we did and a cool mist humidifier in his room at night helped. It gets so dry in our house, my hands are starting to crack :(
    Likewise, perhaps the filter needs to be changed

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• It could also be seasonal allergies--especially if you suffer from that.

• Claire did that when we tirned the heat on. But she was doing it today. I think its teething over here