April 2017 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying 10/27

What has us feeling like 

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying 10/27

• I cried at a sweet story on the radio. I cried when a little boy fell off his chair at a restaurant and cried for his mom. I cried for feeling guilty when telling my friend that I have more "feelings" this pregnancy than the last. 
    BFP 9/13/2020 with Baby #3 <3  
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I was driving to work this morning and almost got rear-ended while slowing down for traffic.  All i heard was screeching tires, a horn, and saw the car behind me skidding into the shoulder next to my car, narrowly missing me.  I was shaken up all morning about it :'(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Lovable Bump I'm glad you are ok! That is so scary!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • I cried over cleaning cat hair off the ottoman because we had to put the cat to sleep last Saturday and it was the last time I'll have to do it. She was nearly 15 and I was in high school when I got her, so being catless will be an adjustment.
  • @lovelongdog06 Sorry for your loss. Losing a furbaby can be so hard :/

@Lovable Bump Glad you are okay!! I am super paranoid about being in a wreck right now as a few friends have had ones recently.  Thankfully they're all okay aside from bumps and bruises but a few totaled their cars. I saw one happen on the drive to work yesterday and that shook me up enough!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • KirstinH88KirstinH88 member
    edited October 2016
    I went to the store today to get some fairly specific, but fairly common items, one of which was a Halloween bow. Either a hair bow or a bow tie. We are finding out the sex of baby tmrw and want to reveal the news with my skeleton shirt with a bow on either the head or chest/throat. Why are there NO Halloween bows!?! I've looked at Walmart, Target, and Ross. I gave up, bought 3 bags of candy, came home and cried.
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Thank you all!  I drove by that spot yesterday and saw massive skid marks going into the shoulder. I'm feeling extremely lucky that he didn't hit me. 

Today i I cried because my OB finally prescribed anti-nausea meds since my nausea is getting worse all of a sudden (I threw up three times yesterday, twice while driving home from work). She sent the script to my pharmacy and when I went to pick it up, they have no record of it. And of course by then my drs office was closed since they close at noon on saturdays and are closed sundays. Argh.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • It's getting really real that we are going to be moving next month. Offer on the new home accepted, agreement of sale ratified, and looking like the house passed inspection with flying colors. I'm getting completely overwhelmed thinking about switching schools for my older two and moving in over Christmas weekend, not to mention putting our current home on the market in a few weeks. So I was just driving around running errands this morning and sobbing since we've lived in the same house all my married life and have been raising 4 kids here. 
  • @KirstinH88 you'll find that you have to buy Halloween stuff in August/September, Christmas clothes beginning of November, etc or else they are mostly sold out.  This is what we get for the stores putting stuff out so early.  (And don't bother going out the day before St. Patrick's day for a green toddler shirt)  *lessons learned the hard way*
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • I'm a mess today. The evil poison ivy let me sleep only 3.5 hours and the itch has been intense. Then I overdid it at work with lifting and carrying and walking all over the building and started to feel some serious RLP and lower back pain. I went home early, to eat and rest and the last straw was that I sat there for ten minutes trying to open my stupid Gatorade! I sat there tugging on it and crying. Hahaha. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. 
  • @lovelongdog06 I'm so sorry for your loss :( over the years I have lost so many pets and it is heartbreaking each time. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I cried in church because I'm so anxious about Tuesday. 
    #strongertogether
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• catem07 said:
    I cried in church because I'm so anxious about Tuesday. 
    #strongertogether
    I just can't think about it any more.  It's too stressful. 

Me: 31
    DH: 36
    Married 5 years
    DD born 8/30/13
    #2 expected 4/25/17