TTC After a Loss

**TGIF** 11/4

YAY FOR FRIDAY!!

Anybody have plans? Testing? BD? BSC? Please share!

****TW: Pregnancy, loss and children mentioned****
Me (39) DH (40) 
From my first marriage DD: 03/04 CP:01/06 DS:12/06 
DH- no kids
TTC: since 2/15, RE Consult 9/15
IUI #1 10/15: Letrozole = BFN 
IUI #2 11/15: Letrozole + trigger = BFN
1/08/16: Surprise- BFP!!  2/16/16: MMC @10w 2days,  D&C: 2/17/16
TTCAL: May 2016
IUI #3 5/27/16: Letrozole+trigger=BFN
IUI #4 06/24/16: 7.5mg Letrozole+trigger= BFN
IUI#5 08/24/16 Menopur+trigger = BFN
IUI #6 09/19/16 5 mg Letrozole +Menopur + Trigger= BFN
**10/2016: No more medicated cycles, TTCAL on our own**
12/03/16: BFP!! EDD: 08/12/17 It's a girl!! 
Eleni was born on 8/14/17!!

Re: **TGIF** 11/4

• NewMommyCoopNewMommyCoop member
    edited November 2016
    Happy Friday!

No big plans. SD has an away game tonight, so DH and I get to have an evening alone. However, apparently the dog has diarrhea. Great. Tomorrow we have a band fundraiser most of the day. I need to take apart a few pallets and nail them together to make snowman for the yard (one of the crafts I am doing next Saturday). I am trying to hold off on testing until Monday morning. 

Edited for spelling
    **TW - Loss & Child mentioned**
    Me: 40  DH: 47
    Married: 10/2015
    DSD: 17
    BFP #1: 6/2/15, ectopic, metho 7/15
    BFP #2: 12/4/15, cp 12/7/15
    BFP #3: 8/5/16, MMC discovered 9/1, Misoprostol 9/19
    BFP #4: 5/10/17, EDD 1/20/2018
    Baby boy born January 12, 2018, 6 lbs 3.3 oz, 20.5 in.

• Loading the player...
  • Not much planned for the weekend, which is a nice break. Might try to fit in an Ikea run (1.5 hours away). Goal is not to test until Tuesday. Due to some symptom spotting it is going to be hard to hold out.

• No big plans for us this weekend, either.  We're going to rake leaves and do yard work - so exciting.  I expect plenty of BDing since I still haven't O (darn blinking smileys) but otherwise, it should be a relaxing weekend.  We had planned to have a campfire since it's going to be cooler, but of course, just yesterday the county had a burn ban put in effect for drought-like conditions. 

@flipflopped IKEA sounds fun! I have actually never been to one.  The closest one to me (until next fall) is 3 hours away. 

@TScalei Dinner and a movie sounds fun! No movie suggestions, though. I don't even know what's playing.  Fx for testing! 

@NewMommyCoop Sorry about the dog - that's never fun, and we had that issue earlier this week.  I have some shoes that need to be replaced because of it.  Blech.  The snowman pallet sounds so neat!
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• No major plans here.  Hair appt tomorrow then I have to help paint at the Jazzercise center I teach at.  After that I hoping DH and I can take DS to zoo since it's still warm out.  Sunday is swim lessons and then I teach my class. 
    I've been gone so much lately on the weekends that relaxing at home sounds fun. 

@NewMommyCoop I love pallet crafts.  You will have to post a pic when you're done 
  • @laeberge3 Oh, not the shoes! Luckily, ours is in the kennel when we are gone, so the mess was contained (poor DH goes home everyday for lunch so she can get out, stretch, and do her business outside). I'm sure he is in a foul mood after spending his lunch cleaning up.  I am excited for the snowman pallet. I am doing that, a snowman wreath made with grapevine twig wreaths, and some cool lanterns filled with lights and ornaments. @Mack2342 I will post pictures on the 14th. Our girls craft day is the 12th (I have to prep the pallets though).
    **TW - Loss & Child mentioned**
    Me: 40  DH: 47
    Married: 10/2015
    DSD: 17
    BFP #1: 6/2/15, ectopic, metho 7/15
    BFP #2: 12/4/15, cp 12/7/15
    BFP #3: 8/5/16, MMC discovered 9/1, Misoprostol 9/19
    BFP #4: 5/10/17, EDD 1/20/2018
    Baby boy born January 12, 2018, 6 lbs 3.3 oz, 20.5 in.

• @NewMommyCoop My dog has a busted eye!  If it's not one thing, it's another in my house!

@TScalei Try to stay busy!  And if you can make it until Sunday night, you can def make it to Monday morning.  Good luck with the wait.

I'm teaching a Saturday art school tomorrow and then hanging with the lady friends for lunch and some hard cider.  I haven't had a drink since July!!! ;P I'm still benched so why not enjoy it while I can.  

I've realized that I am just hoping for time to pass quickly in this process until I have a successful pregnancy and I worry I am missing out on so much going on around me.  The past month and a half is a complete blur.  I cannot remember more than a handful of meaningful interactions with others.  I'm obsessing over time lately and that's not like me.  I am going to try to be more mindful everyday and do things that matter rather than moping and being a hermit.  Look out world, here I come (lol, right after this episode of game of thrones).

• Just BDing like rabbits. ha ha ha
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

• No exciting plans.  DH has the weekend off which is a rarity.  I went to zumba this morning, cleaned the house (just swept, steam mopped and wiped down cabinets) and did some yard work.  We only have about 7 days that the town picks up yard waste in the fall so when that time comes I rake like my life depends on it.  It was a slow start because I mc the start of yard waste collection time : /

Tonight we are going to go get some seafood.  Didn't feel like I had my share of fried seafood this summer.  Haven't been to this restaurant in years but I drool over their seafood chowder. DH is a trooper, he doesn't even like seafood.  Afterwards we are planning on heading into the North End again to get some cannolis. We went last weekend too but others wanted to try another bakery.  I got other stuff.  I really enjoy cannolis that are dipped in chocolate because the shell stays crispy the next couple of days.  

Tomorrow we may go to an invigorating shopping trip to Loews.  DH borrowed a chain saw from his brother but apparently it didn't work well and he got a few blisters from it.  Since it will be mild out I am going to do some more raking. May or may not Zumba in the morning.

Planning on making homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast and some homemade pizza for dinner.  

We love eating if you ladies haven't been able to tell : )

Levels not down to 0 yet so nature has benched us.  

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  

***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Late to this board but I had to jump in late for my apparent cycle buddies @NewMommyCoop and @TScalei!  I too am spending my weekend trying to NOT test!!!  No need for an early BFN, right?  I'm going to try to hold out until Tuesday, if AF doesn't come, as scheduled, tomorrow.

I had one of those adulting weekends.  My SO has been out of the country for two weeks so I had to clean and grocery shop and just generally get things back in order.  It's fun living the single life every now and then leaving clothes everywhere, letting the fridge get empty, and ignoring the laundry!  Yes, it's a wild single life!  No time for partying; just time for being a slob!

• @kidria  My DH works every weekend so it's always the single life for me.  I actually don't mind it.  I can do all the stuff he hates doing like, dog park, library, and scary movies.  I think it helps our marriage work better!  I do however get stuck with most of the cleaning and shopping when I'd much rather be a slob. :(  Good luck holding out for testing.  Hope you get the results you want.