February 2017 Moms

Weekly Randoms (10/30)

1234568»

Re: Weekly Randoms (10/30)

• Loading the player...
  • Morning!! 

I LOVED the fashion show!! And was us ASOS?? I use stitchfix (i should have one on Monday!!!) 

+1 to the cop families this time of year will be so hard not to mention just every other day. 

I got so many butterflies when you girl mentioned being in the 3rd tri! Ahhh 

and  D anyone else's curious if you could join the Jan FB group just to watch the drama?? No?? Just me??? 
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• @FishyMom there always seems to be so much drama when creating a Facebook group. My last BMB in itself became a lot less active afterwards. I love my FB group but I'm in no particular rush to start one at this point. I'd totally be on board once the babies are born! 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • So Jan's second baby was born and mama was only 8 days further along than I am. So relieved they're both doing well, and just had a minor freakout that there's any chance of meeting my LO early too. Ahhhh! I know the chance is small, but still. Scary!
    I was reading those too! It's amazing what a difference just a few weeks makes. Like the babies born at 2lbs seem so ridiculously tiny and then three weeks later 4 and 5lb babies are being born for D16 and I'm like, okay, that's not so bad. I think I'm one of the latest EDDs here though. I feel like mine's gonna be born last lol 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • So the clocks went back and we were up at 6 am today instead of our usual 7 so that's been fun.... it's no lie when they say parents (of mostly young children I'm guessing) don't get much out of that extra hour. 
    This. Our usual 6 wake up was bumped back to 5. Good times
  • @PerraSucia omg the rolls!! I hope this LO has lots of rolls! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @PerraSucia, omg look at him. He's SO cute! I just want to squeeze him. He's even got the little toothbrush in his hand. I miss when mine were that little and they had the chunk rolls. My DD especially was a butterball baby, we used to call her Michelin Man. Now they're both tall and skinny.
  • My kid actually napped today. 
    Im amazed. 

• Omg @PerraSucia I love that picture!! I want to eat him up!! 
  • How have I never heard of an Oreo candy cane blizzard?!

We went to my H's grandma's 80th birthday in Hershey, PA this weekend.  I got so much candy, I better not fail my glucose test next week! Currently having a handful of rolos and I hope I can stop 
  • Can you believe in the enormous amount of candy my kid got there wasn't a single Twix? 
  • @Spicyweiner Twix is one of the most underrated candy in my opinion. 
  • Can you believe in the enormous amount of candy my kid got there wasn't a single Twix? 
    My kid got four. He now has zero. Bahahahaha! He didnt get any kit-kats though. 

I just sent sent my husband and son to Costco to buy a huge cheesecake. An hour of alone time + cheesecake! I won the weekend. 
    DD got 2 full sized kit kats and a bunch of minis. She now has none. Lol! 
  • Gah we bought a 250 piece assortment of candy and there were only 2 Twix in the whole damn bag. My SO ate one of em before I could stop him. I was so mad. I did see a giant Twix recipe on IG that I am considering making before the heart burn portion of pregnancy kicks in ..
  • foxrosyfoxrosy member
    edited November 2016
    My son got a ridiculous amount of Twizzlers. I hate Twizzlers. Team Red Vines.
  • foxrosy said:
    My son got a ridiculous amount of Twizzlers. I hate Twizzlers. Team Red Vines.
    Yeah, Red Vines are much better 
  • Homemade twix is AMAZING!! Actually, it's pretty simple too, for candy. But, it's dangerous to make a whole pan unless you're taking them somewhere.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Haha @GlitterDragon..."before" the heartburn sets in.  That bish is overnight so make your recipe tomorrow!
    High hopes I know. I'll just buy tums when I make it ;)
  • Yummm Twix!! 

+1 to the Oreo candy cane blizzard!! I had my first one last year and went Nov 1 to see if it came back!
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• skiingstarkskiingstark member
    edited November 2016
    Opps wrong week...

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • @jab3 @LivingLaVidaGinger I'll take all your peppermint patties, please. 
  •  @MommaBean girl, I was in girl scouts for 13 years, most of which was spent volunteering as a co-leader for a bunch of younger kids. Leader meetings during cookie season, they ALWAYS had thin mints out. Never the yummy caramel/coconut ones. Shit really chapped my sash.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Jab3 How interesting you haven't had Red vines! I think they may also be considered red licorice? They are similar to Twizzlers but in my opinion have a better taste and texture. Eating Twizzlers is like eating waxy plastic mildly flavored with strawberry  :s
  • @foxrosy, I love your description of twizzlers haha